[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: social-1.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
social-1.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92
>>
Rick does kinda look like a younger Bernie.
Haha maybe he's Bernie from another dimension or somethin.
Anyway yeah Rick and Morty is awesome.
>>
File: 3.jpg (41KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
41KB, 600x451px
>>5434922
these people will end the usa and europe within our lifetime
>>
>>5434922 (dubs)
I just watched an episode of this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky burping scientist lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place
>>
I DONT LIKE THING
PLS LISTEN I REALLY REALLY REALLY DONT LIKE THING
>>
>>5434934
the fuck
is that starcucks new logo?
is that a european feminist thing because it isn't very attractive
>>
File: download (16).jpg (11KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
download (16).jpg
11KB, 219x230px
>>5434970
>>
>>5434960
>I just watched an episode of this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.
>>
File: bman.jpg (223KB, 954x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bman.jpg
223KB, 954x1300px
I don't like follow it closely, but I have watched the first two seasons of the show. Pretty funny stuff; good concept, and episodes like the interdimensional TV one were really fun.
hey wait a minute
>>5434960
who is this guy quoting????
>>
>>5434970
It ain't hard to look these things up my man.
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-meaning-and-story-behind-the-Starbucks-logo
>>
>>5435369
>quora
>>
>>5435374
For fuck's sake dude it gives the source in there. Do you realize that? The quality of quora has nothing to do with the quality of the information I just gave you because all it is is a person quoting from a source that is given. Why are you like this?
>>
File: shuttleworth-at-fosscon-2011.jpg (55KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
shuttleworth-at-fosscon-2011.jpg
55KB, 800x792px
>>5435396
Then why didn't you just link directly to the source?

Also, you shouldn't get so worked up. I made one post giving you a light ribbing for using such a joke of a website, nothing more.
>>
>>5435418
Because the quora article gives you the exact quote that is relevant rather than making you look through the article for it, and because I thought you could handle clicking the link at the bottom if you really wanted to see the original article. Anyway, it's because you're dumb and your post was dumb. I also assumed you were the guy I was replying to, and his post was pretty stupid too, so it was like two dumb things in a row and I thought "Jesus, I hate these people."

It also tapped into a pet peeve of mine about black/white thinking where you won't accept valid information because it's coming to you from a site you don't like, and that can really get me goin'.
>>
>>5435442
Man, if you thought I was somehow saying your information was invalid, you might want to take a good look in the mirror before calling other people dumb, champ.
>>
>>5435464
Then what's the point? What message were you trying to get across? What is greentexting "quora" with nothing else in your post supposed to communicate to me?
>>
I think, a 4chan user wrote this actually
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.