[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all anime must go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
all anime must go
>>
File: Rage.gif (104KB, 300x136px) Image search: [Google]
Rage.gif
104KB, 300x136px
>>5429102
No. Pic related. Its you.
>>
>>5429138
me on the right.
you on the left
>>
>>5429165
There is only one person in the Gif that I posted tho.
And no, I'm not raging nor angry.
>>
>>5429185
yes you are
>>
>>5429196
No, I am not. Do you see me posting in all caps?
>>
but how
>>
File: _20170517_222003.jpg (44KB, 542x536px) Image search: [Google]
_20170517_222003.jpg
44KB, 542x536px
plz, i dont want tu go, op
>>
File: 1494520770484.jpg (202KB, 897x445px) Image search: [Google]
1494520770484.jpg
202KB, 897x445px
>>5429102
>>
>>5430040
Tits or GTFO
>>
File: 火野レイ (4).jpg (25KB, 363x369px) Image search: [Google]
火野レイ (4).jpg
25KB, 363x369px
>>5430106
NO WAY IM SHOWING MY TITS TO YOU PERVERT!
>>
>>5430047
Reddit loves anime. I know because I'm a redditor.
>>
>>5429102
So you were stupid and IDIOTIC ENOUGH TO MAKE ANOTHER STUPID COMMENT HUH?!?! Do you not know how successful anime is?? BILLIONS OF FANS all over the WORLD love anime, okay moron?? Can you brain comprehend that?? HUH DUMBFUCK?!?! Anime is well made wih effort and detail, they even have a proper story line that they follow, and do cartoons have that?? NO, not that much, and even so they still don't make sense anyway!! Oh and do cartoons have extreme amounts of fans all over the world world that cosplay or even make fan games for em'?? NO!!! Fans all over the world make Doujin games as tributes to those anime!!! CARTOONS DON'T HAVE THAT DO THEY?!?! You wanna know another thing that your moronic brain cannot fucking comprehend?? Have you heard of Hatsune Miku??? She is a holographic and virtual pop star, and wanna know the funny thing?? SHE IS ANIME STYLED!!! NOT ONLY THAT BUT SHE IS MORE POPULAR THEN ANY REAL POP STAR, AND SHE EVEN HAS MORE ALBUMS THEN ANY OTHER REAL POP STAR!!! And you probably don't know any of the hit anime series's out there so lemme tell you some of them moron. DragonBall, Naruto, One Piece, Sword Arts Online, Vanguard, Yu-Gi_Oh!, Bleach, Toriko, Attack On Titan, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Kill La Kill, Fairy Tale, AND MANY MORE, WITH BILLIONS OF FUCKING FANS!!! Oh and you confuse Chinese with the Japanese and think that Chinese people made anime?? You area real dumb. Oh and s'more stuff that you probably don't know, because of Japan, GAMAING HAS WENT REAL FAR OKAY?!?! Without Japan, games wouldn't be as good as they are today!! WITHOUT JAPAN, WITH THE CREATION OF SUPER MARIO AND SONIC AND MANY OTHER GAMES, TEAM FORTRESS 2 ITSELF WOULD'VE NEVER HAVE EXISTED AT ALL!!! FPS GAMES PROBABLY WOULDN'T EXIST EITHER!!! Stupid self centered prick, you don't understand shit. Fucking learn your shit, or get off the internet fucking dumbass!!
>>
>>5430109
it's okay i posted them for you bb
no need to thank me, it's all in a day's work
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.