[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ass

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

ass
>>
File: 1495490080060.jpg (123KB, 523x408px)
1495490080060.jpg
123KB, 523x408px
>>5427971
No u
>>
>>5427971
Yes you is nigger
>>
>>5427971
17 KB
>>
17 in the Pinker
230 in the Stinker
>>
File: not17kb.jpg (12KB, 282x216px) Image search: [Google]
not17kb.jpg
12KB, 282x216px
>>5427971
ass
>>
File: stink-of-pink-fb.jpg (46KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
stink-of-pink-fb.jpg
46KB, 1200x630px
>>
File: Small_Hair_Ornament.png (164KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
Small_Hair_Ornament.png
164KB, 407x407px
>>5428549
>>
Show me the money!
>>
File: TITFUCKHERASS.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
TITFUCKHERASS.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>
I want to bury le shit nigger in a coffin filled with sand and then set the coffin on fire. I would then carefully break the coffin to find le shit nigger encased in glass. I would then chip the glass parts around his ass and wear them as glasses. Then, and only then, would I be able to fully appreciate le shit nigger’s detailed ass-cheeks.

I want to shave my head and cover it in Vaseline. I would then meet up with le shit nigger and slowly push my head into his delicate anus. Then I would wear le shit nigger as a mask and go to a party where other people wear each other as masks. Maybe we could get drunk together.

I want to find le shit nigger’s diapers, microwave them, and then wear them. Afterwards I would call him to a feast and make diaper stew, which I would force-feed to him through a straw.

I want to surgically remove my ball sack and take all the semen from it and spill it inside a humidifier. I would then put the humidifier inside le shit nigger’s room when he is asleep so he will slowly breathe my would-be kids inside his lungs.

I want to collect all the dead skin cells and finger-nails from le shit nigger and put them inside my work-shed. I would later attempt to replicate le shit nigger left index finger and pleasure myself with it. Maybe if I collected enough resources then I could make a full-on fist.

I want to find a random person on the street and duct-tape him to a stop sign. If the scientist near my shed gives me high-tech equipment, then I would be able to siphon genes and DNA from le shit nigger. I would then intoxicate the man on the stop sign with le shit nigger’s hormones and attempt to turn him into a le shit nigger clone.

I want to piss down le shit nigger’s throat.

I want to shit inside le shit nigger’s anal cavity.

I want to cum all over le shit nigger’s eyelids.

>tfw you will never, EVER become le shit nigger

feels bad, man
>>
File: she's saying ass.png (584KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
she's saying ass.png
584KB, 1000x563px
>>5427971
ass
>>
>>5428443
>>
File: sketch-1495736890038.png (311KB, 918x540px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1495736890038.png
311KB, 918x540px
>>5427971
booty
>>
>>5428837
WTF did I just read.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.