[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fortune

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2237.jpg (87KB, 505x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2237.jpg
87KB, 505x636px
What do you think of the memes in 2017 so far? I think a few were good but many stale to downright stupid/boring. Still better than the whole Harambe madness though.
>>
>>5424102
You changed your name to bird so your opinion is of no importance
>>
haha hurrr duhhh muh champion duhh i drives a trucky truck and i smoke crack and eat horrible foods and post about it look at me with muh truck boys lol i'm an epic memer bros check me out do i fit in yet why don't you guys like me i don't get it i'm literally fuckin retarded uurrrhuhhurrrr
>>
>>5424116
That's just a critique of taco kid memes though
>>
>>5424122
they're the same person don't you understand, taco is a sockpuppet persona used by an epic IRC crew that shitposts on [s4s] all the time
>>
>>5424125
I don't think there even is an active irc anymore
>>
>>5424146
there's an irc there's a discord there's over a million secret web forums and they're all out to destroy [s4s] in every way imaginable don't you see it's time to stand up and fight for the future of [s4s] and it's sanctity and glory
>>
>>5424154
But how
>>
>>5424387
Remove (You)
>>
File: IMG_6826.gif (182KB, 250x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6826.gif
182KB, 250x271px
>>5424401
Not again, the rumble last time was bad enough
>>
>>5424428
so funny, and sad
>>
>>5424115
Just noticed wtf fam

>>5424430
Well hiroshimoot summoned the shitstorm himself. I don't know who was asking for the removal but I'm pretty sure it wasn't the majority
>>
>>5424437
There was a guy that posted a thread on /qa/ for months advocating for the removal of (You), and I guess one day mods decided to do it and see what would happen... it was pretty glorious tbh
>>
>>5424448
>/qa/

Why am I not surprised?
The only purpose /qa/ has is for people to complain, seriously
>>
>>5424499
Here's a (You)
Nice repeating digits ^:)
>>
The best memes are the ones i made the wors memes are the ones you made
>>
>>5424437
you disgust me.
>>
File: 1493245545630.jpg (63KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1493245545630.jpg
63KB, 480x480px
>>5424102
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.