[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is your most shit pickup line including references that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot (40).png (308KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (40).png
308KB, 599x599px
what is your most shit pickup line including references that only someone who's wasted their life away on a computer would understand?
>>
hey babe do u use an AMD processor because u should SMD
>>
>>5422437
hey girl (male), I heard u like minecraft so I digged u a sex hole
>>
stop
>>
hey bb r u a bag of dicks cuz i wanna put u in my mouth
>>
>>5422446
this is beautiful
>>
hello cunt please cut my toenails
>>
hey babe do you have a computer cause i do too lets sex xd
>>
>>5422437
let's eat trash and get hit by a car
>>
When I observe a desirable female, I always approach with caution.

Any rival humans may jeopardize my attempt. Always make sure my belt is tight, so I can avoid being "pantsed".

Once I am in a safe distance, I scream "HELP"

I now have the goddess's attention

I slowly walk over, like a flying buttress, careful not to scare the beautiful creature.

she is taken aback..but it is okay..it is okay..she is just scared

I have come to understand that, like many animals, women are much more afraid of me than I am of them

I as her eyes meet mine, I quickly POUNCE to close the distance between us and discourage her from escaping.

We stare at each other, two souls locked in hypothetical genital combat

I take a bite of my lucky onion
Small enough so that she cannot see it. If she were to see me eat an onion, my chances with her would be over

I draw up closer, put my hand on her arm and whisper "my love" into her ear

I play with her hair and lick her face

She screams and runs

Not being easily discouraged, I give chase

We end up back at her house. So many memories of the nights I have waited in the backyard doing reconnaissance. She locks the door before I can get to her.

Does she think I am some kind of fool? A monkey she can just deterr with a slice of bannana nut muffin. Nay, says I. I am much more than that.

I bang on the door.

She does not open.

Hmm. Smart girl. I must be craftier

"PIZZA DELIVERY!" I shout.

The door opens. A big burly specimen of a man walks out. I have dubbed him stupidus dipshittius from our previous encounters. He may have a bigger body, but I, YES I, HAD THE BIGGER MIND. I SPRINTED AWAY from that house, knowing that I was outmatched. 3 hours after I returned to my cave, mother called me. We had visitors. A lawyer. It seems she wants to sue me.

Well, you beautiful lovely cutey patootie

I will have you yet
>>
do u lig mudkip my dik is call kip i put in ur butte and get mudy xDD
>>
>>5422622
haha butress
>>
let me take a shit on your tits bitch i control the anime I CONTROL THE RULES

REEEEEEEEEEE *sniff*
fucking. listen. you cant see the evidence right in front of your FACE, STOP you dumn whore. go out with me.
>>
>>5422437
The worst one in recent memory was some black guy walked up behind me and looked over my shoulder and said "you texting your boyfriend!" Which I wasn't it was irc that I had open but that is a terrible frickin line and I told him to get lost. I was actually more offended that he lookes at my phone than he probably approached that way to look down my top. And god why am I up time to back too sleep. Night frens
>>
>>5422622
>22
Nice dubs and this made me lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.