[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls have belly buttons?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: boba.jpg (125KB, 879x960px) Image search: [Google]
boba.jpg
125KB, 879x960px
Do girls have belly buttons?
>>
no
they don't poop or pee either
>>
>>5418536
No.
>>
>>5418536
girls hatch out of girl eggs so no
>>
>>5418545
Owl rly? (O 'v'o)
>>
>>5418536
this girl is super cute! but looking at her instagram, she seems like the most boring person in the world. :(
>>
haha ohhhhh i thouhgt she was holding up a big sord
>>
>>5418542
>>5418536
>>5418543
>>5418545
guys, girls are human too and that's what makes them so awesome and cute. they have belly buttons and functional digestive systems just like you!
>>5418572
so did i lole
>>
>>5418594
haha do you would you like to go out on a date
>>
>>5418536
Are girls even real?
>>5418542
How do you know if you don't even know if girls are real or not, have any proof to back up those claims?
>>5418561
She doesn't have to be interesting I'm sugoi enough for the both of us!
>>
there is no research showing that girls are real.
>>
>>5418607
thx for inviting me on a date, that's very nice of you, but i'm not a girl! sorry!
>>
File: sawakeko.jpg (143KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
sawakeko.jpg
143KB, 700x394px
>>5418613
ur so shallow
>>
>>5418545
liked & subscribed
>>
>>5418649
I just looked at her twitter and she apparently has social anxiety, if I was shallow then why would I cyber stalk her hmm??

You need to have a little more respect for people especially strangers on the internet you are being very disrespectful and rude. I'm going to tell your mother you are bullying a very lovely young woman.
>>
>>5418542
ikr right!
belly button is wehre poop comes from soooo no reasin for button in girls logically
>>
File: knt05.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
knt05.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>5418657
uhhhh, yah, i have real bad social anxiety to. thats why ipost a bunch of picuters of myself ont heinertnet to cope.
>>
>>5418677
>77
Post a picture so I can gauge how much I care. If you're a landwhale then you're not allowed to have feelings, it's illegal.
>>
File: kimi-ni-todoke-ep-3-5.jpg (63KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
kimi-ni-todoke-ep-3-5.jpg
63KB, 1366x768px
>>5418680
i got dubs. i won this argument.

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5418677
ya i dont understand that mentality either

its like, gimme attention!
no wait
dont gimme attention...
wait...
why aren't you giving me attention anymore.... . .. no one lub me...

very confusinf and kind of annoying tbh
>>
>>5418665
>>5418617
>>5418542
you're wrong and probably don't believe in science
>>
>>5418686
Guess I'll put my harpoon gun up.
>>5418694
Think of it like this. You have one thing going for you and it's not your personality. People automatically like you and want to know you but you are sh*t at communicating. Like me I have social anxiety but I am also kinda good looking if I say so I can relate to her. You probably wouldn't understand though lol.
>>
>>5418708
i guess that makes sense, but if you're hot and anxious it seems like putting your face out there on the internet would be a good way to attract the wrong kinds of people, like stalkers and shit. i dont want that kind of attention so i would never post myself so openly for people to gawk at
>>
>>5418733
Excuse my poor english but STFU HOR YOU'RE NOT ASIAN AND YOUR PROBABLY A NASTY ASS SLUT NO WAY ANYONE WOULD GIVE YOU ATTENTION ANYWAYS BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT KAWAII YOU ARE NASTY UGLY AND GROSS.
>>
>>5418749
see this is the kind of thing i wouldnt want to deal with if i really had social anxiety. like a few times every now and then would be fine but you see stuff like this all over the internet constantly
>>
>>5418761
>see this is the kind of thing i wouldnt want to deal with
Wouldn't be a problem if you was honestly beautiful not just 'cute' or 'hot' or whatever they tell you so you get undressed. Or if you was Asian since Asian women are the master race. lol sorry someone has to be the ugly piece of trash people avoid.
>>
>>5418775
i mean what's the point in willingly opening yourself to abuse from stalkers? here on 4chan you can engage with people in relatively safety because it's anonymous, but once you put your face out there autistic people will try to track you down because they think they know you from some photos you took

social media was a mistake
>>
>>5418784
My guess would be that she wants to hear other people, especially strangers who have no reason to lie, tell her how pretty she is. Or to flaunt her beauty for the world to see because she knows she's fine af.
>>
I wanna kiss a prepubescent female
>>
>>5418811
Nice dubs. I suppose that makes sense, but it doesn't really indicate social anxiety, but rather common sense overruled by ego and naivete. I think that's a very human mistake to make, though.
>>
>>5418817
She's a pretty girl so she doesn't have to have a reason to do anything. Plus she said she had social anxiety on her twitter and I trust her because she looks uh, very trustworthy :^)
>>
>>5418749
this poor chap things people other than men and lolo browse this board and would go so faras to defend some random thot onleine. lol
>>
>>5418825
Btw I'm a girl.
>>
File: 1448805954072.png (94KB, 1077x604px) Image search: [Google]
1448805954072.png
94KB, 1077x604px
>>5418816
>>
SLRaY8txQS3jTJk4RqUMrbw
>>
>>5418536
Op here, thread resolved
talked to my older brother and he confirmed: they hatch from girl eggs
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.