[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

funy faec

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: funy faec.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
funy faec.png
8KB, 500x500px
funy faec
>>
That is a stupid ass face
>>
funy faec
>>
funy faec
>>
funy faec
>>
>>5412895
op here. its ironiq
>>
funy faec
>>
What do you guys think of my meme? I call it "The Funny Face". What do you think of it? I think it's pretty ironic. Who /funy faec/ here? I'm trying to be ironic, can someone please respond lmfao. I'm literally begging you to respond. It's an ironic meme. I call it "The Funny Face".
>>
>>5413393
Lole funne faece
>>
>>5413393
It's very difficult to get a meme with no context or purpose to stick or be used by anyone else. It can take years of dedicated work simply to get one other person to post your meme of their free will. However, if you truly want your meme to be successful and take off then you need to give it some context, some kind of story or joke behind it that can be easily understood and reused over and over with no effort you know it has to be like a mental virus it can't just be concept it has to infect a person's mind so find a way to do that and shwalah
>>
>>5413398
but what you don't realize is it's ironic
>>
>>5413404
so you don't really want it to be successful? that's fine and you're definitely on the right board then
>>
>>5413397
I'm laughing so very hard right now. "Funny Face", that is truly an epic victory. I realize that I made this meme myself so it's pretty stupid of me to laugh at my own meme, but it doesn't matter because it's ironic, and will be taken as ironic.
>>
>>5413410
Successful at what? It already is successful. I made this thread and uploaded the image successfully. It has even been validated by replies from other people. I call it "The Funny Face".
>>
>>5413418
But if it's ironic then you don't really care about anyone else using it or about it being taken seriously in any way... if it's been validated and is successful then it's actually a meme and not ironic at all.
>>
>>5413422
That's what makes it ironic, my friend. What you don't realize is that it's, in fact, ironic. I call it "The Funny Face".
>>
What none of you guys realize is that it's, in fact, ironic. I call it "The Funny Face". Epic LOL...
>>
>>5413431
But that's not even what this is called
>>
This meme is, in all actuality, ironic. I call it "The Funny Face". Please respond. I'm literally begging you to respond. I call it "The Funny Face".
>>
File: ....png (19KB, 675x530px) Image search: [Google]
....png
19KB, 675x530px
>>
File: time.gif (2MB, 777x708px) Image search: [Google]
time.gif
2MB, 777x708px
>>
>>5413438
That's what makes it ironic, my friend. What you don't realize is that it's, in fact, ironic. I call it "The Funny Face".

>>5413442
LOL - that wins pretty epically right there. You posted a picture of literal nothing. I'm laughing very epically right now.
>>
>>5413441
what is ironic about it though
>>
>>5413446
yea thx
>>
>>5413447
About what? The meme?
>>
>>5413457
Sure
>>
>>5413459
I think you already know the answer, my friend.
>>
HAHAH WEEEEEW LOLOL XDXDX DDXDX WOWWWWWWEEEEEEW LOLOLOLOL WOWOWOWOWOWO LOLOL AAAAAWOWOOOWOWOWOWOOWOWW ╚═( ╚═( ͡ XD╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝ WOW! You encountered a wild Lennipide! Only great people and friends see this
.╚═(███)═╝ rare creature! If you know a great friend, send this lennipede to them; It is a
..╚═(███)═╝ sign of great fortune and luck!
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…..╚(███)╝
……╚(██)╝
………(█
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝ WOW! You encountered a wild Lennipide! Only great people and friends see this
.╚═(███)═╝ rare creature! If you know a great friend, send this lennipede to them; It is a
..╚═(███)═╝ sign of great fortune and luck!
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…..╚(███)╝
……╚(██)╝
………(█
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.