[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I hate fucking niggers!" said no one ever in a public

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1494990295574.png (403KB, 1090x2288px) Image search: [Google]
1494990295574.png
403KB, 1090x2288px
"I hate fucking niggers!" said no one ever in a public space.

but deep inside, everyone disgusts le negroes
>>
>>5412489
bumping to remind newfigs what a factual statement looks like
>>
>>5412489
True.
>>
>>5412489
>>>/pol/
>>
Extremely rude, please leave this board.
>>
>>5412489
>n*gg*rs
>n*gr*es
The views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s] and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs whether intentional or not especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups, it is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board.

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure.

Thank you and have a nice day.
>>5412744
nice dubs and nice post
>>
can we at least talk about the troubling state of the black community, which has experienced virtually no improvement in decades?
>>
>>5412766
dubs
>>5412774
black people are incapable of being self-sufficient in general. there you go now crawl back to /pol/ and be sure to suck up some blood and glass for me on the trail~
>>
>>5412778
hey im not your maid
get a vacuum and suck it up yourself!
>>
File: maid link.png (267KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
maid link.png
267KB, 800x800px
>>5412782
oops I just transformed you into a maid with my warlock powers. now what fuccboi?
>>
>>5412489
No joke, black people are great. In my continuous time signals class I said to the kid next to me, "I can't take this integral" then I hear from the back of the room, "Yes you can!" And it was this older black guy. And he says "you can take this integral!" *nods his head*
Made me happy.
>>
>>5412787
im a free bitch bby
*walks out that door*
>>
File: Снимок.png (75KB, 1846x368px) Image search: [Google]
Снимок.png
75KB, 1846x368px
>>5412489
Black people are all right
Niggaz are fuckdamn goblinoids
We need to find ways to make more niggers into black people
>>
>>5412794
Not all niggers have dark skin, just a lot do.
>>
File: shilleka axe.jpg (97KB, 827x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shilleka axe.jpg
97KB, 827x1200px
>>5412489
Shilleka is a good girl.
>>
File: 1494888115709.png (718KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1494888115709.png
718KB, 700x700px
>>5412489
I hate black people that behave like niggers, shame that America has ghetto culture making them act like chimps
Justifying and gloryfying confrontational behavior, murder and drug trade while pretending that is what being black is about, anyone who walks away from that madness is labeled Uncle Tom
If you speak proper English, have good manners and a career you're suddenly "not black enough" or "house nigger", ghetto blacks that embrace ghetto culture are trash and should be put down
The rest should be helped to mend the ghetto areas, improve the schools and local businesses
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.