[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my favourite thing to do is annoying and upsetting my little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 12

File: default.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
default.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
my favourite thing to do is annoying and upsetting my little sister so that she will squeeze my beans
when she does it i act like i hate it and feign being mad
in reality i am really enjoying myself and i find it to be highly erotic
she doesn't need to know though
does that make me immoral or is it okay?
does context matter?
am i taking advantage of her or does she squeeze the beans willingly?
this is a highly philosophical conundrum
>>
File: tumblr_oe4j1t36fJ1tmn6zqo1_500.jpg (41KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe4j1t36fJ1tmn6zqo1_500.jpg
41KB, 500x281px
>>5412273
You have to tell her the truth about everything no matter how insignificant it might seem or you won't get into heaven
>>
>>5412276
should i just ask my little sister to squeeze my beans in a playful fun way rather than provoking her in a dishonest way to do it angrily?
would she go for that do you think?
i don't want to be dishonest but i also have a good thing going and i don't want to lose it
>>
my sisters like to squeeze my beans in between their toes it really hurts but it makes them happy and my mom says to let them do it so i put up with it
>>
File: tumblr_msimnqdM9U1snlg72o1_400.gif (78KB, 250x410px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msimnqdM9U1snlg72o1_400.gif
78KB, 250x410px
This thread is so fucked up
>>
>>5412363
last summer i went to stay the night at a friends house and we were playing video games when his mom came in and said we were being to loud so she made him pull down his pants and she pinched and pulled on his beans for a full minute as punishment and then she did the same to me even though i was a guest and she said she called my mom first to ask if it was okay to do it and my mom said yes
>>
>>
my teacher in high school used to squeeze boys beans if they behaved bad or got an answer wrong in class
one kids dad said she broke his kid's beans and yelled at her in the morning one day in our homeroom
she grabbed him by the beans too
once when i was reading while sitting on the floor she sneaked up on me and stepped on my beans with her bare foot and all her weight
every girl in the class laughed
i couldn't walk straight for a week
>>
File: tumblr_nzqa3muvHS1upf83fo1_400.gif (35KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzqa3muvHS1upf83fo1_400.gif
35KB, 300x420px
Wow this. Bad as truck boys
>>
File: 15.jpg (143KB, 638x700px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
143KB, 638x700px
my sister squeezes my beans all the time
i remember the first time she did it in the living room and my mom saw
she just thought it was funny
now when my sister squeezes my beans she pulls my pants down in front of anyone
my whole family and all of our friends have seen my shame and for half of them i couldn't help but become aroused from my sisters hands brushing against it
she likes to dig her fingers and thumbs into my beans which hurts the most of all
i just wish she had some beans herself so she would see how it feels
she doesn't even truly know what she's doing since she can't relate to the pain
>>
>>5412273
smol bean
>>
File: kop.jpg (76KB, 749x900px) Image search: [Google]
kop.jpg
76KB, 749x900px
my cousin like to squeeze my beans in between his toes it really hurts but it makes him happy and my mom says to let him do it so i put up with it
>>
>>5412485
the internet's absolute fave
>>
File: 165913977.jpg (55KB, 394x434px) Image search: [Google]
165913977.jpg
55KB, 394x434px
When I was in Middle School I had this battle axe of a bitch gym teacher
Had to do 10 chin-ups or she said could not graduate to 6th grade

I was on number three but just couldn't do anymore hanging there from the Chinning bar
She grabbed my beans with both hands and pulled as hard as she could. I was screaming like a banshee now I can't even wear shorts because my beans hang out!
>>
File: 1484816419800.png (10KB, 1088x658px) Image search: [Google]
1484816419800.png
10KB, 1088x658px
>>5412273
i just want u to know; im hiding ur thread.
don't take it personally, im just really not a fan of lewd posts.

incest is cool though
>>
>>5412551
sounds like my teenage baby sitter when i was young
she tied my hands up and stretched my beans
it hurt like hell and after she'd done every week for a year they stopped springing back
now instead of kidney beans they're shaped like long bean pods and they ache all the time
she's still on good terms with my family even though everyone knows what she did
it's the big joke in our house to laugh about
nobody seems to care that my beans are broken
>>
Once @ school these bully girls pulled kids pants down grabbed his beans@+ swung him around like 10 times.His brand were size basketballs after that.All the kids were laughing but him.-
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.