[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apply directly to yourself. You're the problem.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

File: giphy.gif (412KB, 650x520px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
412KB, 650x520px
Apply directly to yourself. You're the problem.
>>
>>5409653
I luv fier.
>>
No, really. Set yourself on fire and die slowly. You aren't funny and you make everything worse. You're a horrible person and the greatest contribution you could make to mankind is to film yourself burning to death.
>>
It's difficult enough without them; they make life a living hell.
>>
why would someone broadcast such mean things
>>
>>5409873
I don't know. You should ask them.
>>
>>5409653
>>5409718
wow rude
>>
>>5410604
You want to know who's really rude? Whoever would make someone want to say something like that. It takes something really rude to make someone say that.
>>
So, are you going to ask them why they're so rude?
>>
Maybe he's just cranky because it's past his bed time
>>
>>5411582
I think they're too young for 4chan.
>>
File: NEW MEME.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
NEW MEME.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>5411765
>>
>>5411922
Everything is a meme to you. [s4s] isn't ironic, it's moronic. And in a bad way, too. It could be much better.
>>
>>5411996
Are you being ironic or are you serious
>>
You know what? They aren't fit for the job.
>>
They are definitely too young for 4chan.
>>
File: 1492382130702.jpg (757KB, 4092x2893px) Image search: [Google]
1492382130702.jpg
757KB, 4092x2893px
I would TOUCH you with my FILTHY hands even if YOU tried to RESIST me I would PROD your flesh with my FINGER it is my DESIRE my DESIRE
>>
They're not good at what they do. Such a simple task that they've been doing for years, and they're still bad at it. In this case, yes, my judgment is objectively better and should be taken over theirs.

Even after all the things I've posted, I'm still a vastly better person than them.
>>
You've decided that this place is your standard of quality. This is why you make consistently bad decisions.
>>
File: 1494986400095.gif (994KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494986400095.gif
994KB, 500x500px
>>5412200
Hmm is she lying?
>>
>>5412204
You're a horrible person who has a warped sense of judgment that ruins everything you claim to hold dear.
>>
File: tumblr_o5u3owynTE1uy4xxuo1_1280.jpg (275KB, 1280x1450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5u3owynTE1uy4xxuo1_1280.jpg
275KB, 1280x1450px
>>5412206
You may be right
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9t5XK0FhA
Penance is the lost and only hope for mankind
>>
Your idea of "good" or "fun" comes from a board people are suppose to post garbage on. Most of you are like that. This is where the problems begin.
>>
File: tumblr_obczh4IElk1uo4yrqo1_540.jpg (111KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obczh4IElk1uo4yrqo1_540.jpg
111KB, 540x720px
>>5412223
Your wrong.
The problem begins with the soul
>>
You casually try to brush off any responsibility because you don't care. It starts with you and your gang of 15 year olds who never grew out of /b/.
>>
You don't do it because you want things to be better. You do it to have a false sense of accomplishment. So you don't want to kill your worthless self quite so much. You aren't driven by anything but greed.
>>
Again and again and again it happens. And the same canned responses from the same people who do the same thing day in and day out. No one is driven. Nobody seems to care one way or another. Essentially, even to themselves, they have no real purpose.
>>
What then, is the point, Anonymous? You're not driven by anything, and so you stagnate.

The passionless man complains of misery because he has nothing to live for.

They have nothing to care for, so they don't even try.
>>
>>5412226
what is this
>>
File: tumblr_o7d6a5xp3D1vuleq3o1_500.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7d6a5xp3D1vuleq3o1_500.gif
2MB, 450x253px
Your destiny manifest in another... oh wait no it's right here right now in your life the key to your happiness that is
>>
Everything points to you being a miserable set of people. All because you can't look past your tinted glasses.
>>
File: tumblr_n6f1oo76lT1sowec6o2_1280.png (226KB, 584x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6f1oo76lT1sowec6o2_1280.png
226KB, 584x640px
>>5412254
You think they are listening to you?
>>
It would be different if they really cared about anything. They do watch. They have no answers.
>>
File: tumblr_o7k0ggYZfA1sgzgnoo4_500.jpg (153KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7k0ggYZfA1sgzgnoo4_500.jpg
153KB, 500x707px
>>5412268
Lightning cannot protect. It only destroys. It shines bright and then fades away.

Sally is so stupid she didn't have to be a whore to get heroin she could have just grown poppies in her G A R D E N
>>
>>5412272
Part of your problem is that you think all creation is good. You forget that sometimes unbinded creation corrupts and destroys. Congratulations on having a worldview that makes almost everyone else miserable just because you don't care about anything.
>>
File: tumblr_oq3090Z60P1sxr4x7o1_1280.png (695KB, 1091x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq3090Z60P1sxr4x7o1_1280.png
695KB, 1091x1500px
>>5412279
Why don't you tell us how you really feel?
>>
you guys acting like angry delusional losers ironically is identical to angry delusional losers posting since text posts don't convey sarcasm like voice/facial expressions do
at least when people act traditionally retarded there is immediately obviously some over the top humour to it
this is just weird and might as well be sincere
no hate i'm just saying
>>
>>5412285
If I make a sarcastic post, it will be obvious. That's the thing about me. I'm sincere and reliable. I'm honest to a fault.
They have a bad mix of tunnel vision, shortsightedness, and apathy.
>>
>>5412291
please stop
i see what you're doing but you shouldn't be able to do it
your cringe is too authentic
like if someone tried making fun of something lame for cool points and only ended up revealing their suspiciously fan level knowledge of that thing
that's the feeling your posts give me
>>
>>5412296
You're slightly bothered that I'd be better than almost any of you one on one. This is what happens when you like something.
>>
>>5412299
you think you hate me
isn't that what they say?
if you've ever been in a bar maybe
>>
>but you're weird!
Yes, and? You think you aren't for doing what YOU do? Your false perception of what's acceptable by "normal" adult standards?

I don't go to Jiffy Lube to read Maxim Magazines.
>>
>Well it's OK because I think it is.
You are NOT the decider of what reality is and isn't.
>>
Crawl out of your stupid ass and take a whiff of reality.
>>
these threads and posts aren't funny or annoying that's like the only two things you can do on the internet be funny or aggravate people and you aren't doing either i had to force myself to work up the energy to even insult you because this thread is so pointless and unimpactful
>>
>>5412321
It's not supposed to be funny or annoying. Thanks for telling me my thread is a success.
>>
File: buneee.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
buneee.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>5411260
>>
>>5412324
so if you're not trolling or trying to be funny what are you doing?
like i know you are but i just want to see how you explain this without admitting it
>>
>>5412333
I'm not trying to. I'm mad and I'm posting about it.
>>
>Well I don't care, so why should I?
Because that's what you agreed to.
>>
>>5412335
so you're the kind of person who vague posts verbose pseudo-esoteric bullshit whenever you get a bit upsetti but you also regularly browse and value [s4s]?
you're literally roleplaying at this point
>>
>>5412352
I use [s4s] to shitpost my anger. Sorry I don't use it to post literally anything off the top of my head because it appeared for an eighth of a second.
>>
>>5412354
and what are you supposedly angry about?
i'm still only humouring you but you've piqued my curiosity now
>>
>>5412358
It's not important for random people know. Anyone I would want to know, knows.
>>
>>5412360
i think you're feigning being mad at the state of the board and the lack of moderation which again betrays your ruse because no one anywhere believes someone would get this spergy over this board your persona doesn't match the values you claim to have at all so there's no way i believe you're not attempting to bait people or make them laugh
>>
>>5412361
Why would I be upset about [s4s] being bad when it's supposed to be bad?
>>
>>5412362
well then i have no idea what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>5412364
That's fine because you wouldn't be able to help if you don't.
>>
>>5412365
good
>>
You need me more than you want to admit.
>>
>B-but you won't conform to the hivemind!
Someone unthinkable under normal circumstances, and yet you STILL need me. Someone like me. That's how bad it is, isn't it?
>>
File: Natural-Yellow-Jacket-Traps.png (211KB, 768x496px) Image search: [Google]
Natural-Yellow-Jacket-Traps.png
211KB, 768x496px
It had better end up being one of these. They work really well.
>>
Or mix honey and wasp killer together. Theyknow they shouldn't but their tiny and hardly developed brains can't resist the bait.
>>
Supreme incompetence. Won't do what needs to be done. You KNOW it needs to be done or it's over.
>>
It's like a rabid dog
>>
>>5412419
It's like someone being lied to and mistreated for years.
>>
They really do need to be fired.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.