[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why accept refugees?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11

I am still not sold for the most contested argument in human history; We have to let the fugees in

just because they are poor? thats hardly a valid answer
>>
because they are humans. we're all in this together
>>
>>5402418
im ok with letting in the ones with eggs
>>
File: 1478131638791.jpg (22KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
1478131638791.jpg
22KB, 300x213px
>>5402418
We should have listened to Johnson
>>
>>5402485
do you know what humans did to me?
>>
>>5402518
it doesn't matter, you should always forgive
>>
>>5402485
Hitler was a human too.
>>
haha I had a dream last night a loli tried to force herself on me and I told her to fuck off
>>
Because religion of peace
>>
>>5402485
this is the most lame, logic-void reason i have ever seen in any argument, anywhere.
>>
>>5402677
get used to it, I've spoken to people who literally reply to shit like that with "well we're all human on the inside.."

I really wish I could usurp these cunts from their fake reality and subject them to the people they pretend to defend, but avoid in public.
>>
>>5402524
What does forgiving have to do with letting lawbreakers break our national laws?
you obviously have no sense of the term forgiveness. clearly you don't.
>>
>>5402631
good boy. You understand the superiority of qt bois compared to bland women. You're a patrician who only wants the cream of the crop.
>>
>>5402698
haha being called that makes me feel strange^^
>>
>>5402418
Humanitarian effort, it is supposed to be in case there is a catastrophe in ones country the others are "obligated" to help the countrys refugees
In ww2 plenty of refugees fled Europe to more safer countries, so in a way it is passing on the good will, also since they are persecuted in their home country (LGBT and the likes) we are offering them sanctuary
Basically letting in refugees is just to show you aren't heartless assholes with no regard for other humans lives, some do it out of obligation some do it because their heart bleeds too much and they should eat more meat'
The issues isn't that we are letting in refugees, the issue is we aren't screening them properly and we are letting in way more than we can accommodate (look at Swedish slums to see how that goes)

TLDR; We are letting them in because we have ethical obligation to let them in, just need to cut back the amount to sustainable and be more thorough on who we let in
>>
>>5402716
i agree we need to cut back, i propose cutting the rate by 99%
>>
Jews need them to sow ethnic strife throughout white countries in order to secure and expand jewish power
>>
>>5402713
You're a very good boy. Now bend over on mommy's knee and let me give my special guy a big reward.
>>
>>5402724
oh boy I hope it's pet spiders! *bends over on you're knee*
>>
>>5402716
in ww2, europeans fled to other parts of europe

now in modern times, africans are fleeing to... europe?
>>
>>5402733
And America, and Canada hell Europeans fled where they could or fought to death
And what country has influx of Africans? i thought the Middle-eastern folks where the ones fleeing war right now
>>
>>5402729
My clever little guy is right. Let me pull down your boi panties. Oh my you've grown into such a lewd body. Your boypussy has such an erotic color. Now time for my cute boy's reward. *spreads your boypussy and inserts a large mother spider carrying a spider egg filled with hundreds of baby spiders*
Whoops~ looks like I broke the spider egg inside you. Can you feel them wriggling around?
>>
>>5402485
Not an argument. Kys commie :^)
>>
>>5402418
It's called ethics.
>>
>>5402737
Libya is a major launchpoint for illegal immigration from the rest of the African continent. Migrants travel up through the Mediterranean and land in Turkey, Greece, and Italy. From there they travel northward and disperse into Europe, ultimately seeking opportunities in countries like France and Sweden. These are not small numbers of people, we're talking hundreds of thousands of working-age men coming to Europe. Not necessarily for jobs - rather, they are seeking welfare provided by wealthy European states.

Many so-called "refugees" from Syria, Afghanistan, Yemen, and Iraq are also economic migrants, as they are leaving areas that are not affected by warfare. Why do these people risk smugglers and dangerous sea voyages to Europe when eastern countries like Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan are not at war and are eminently accessible by land? Because those countries are poor and do not offer welfare, unlike Northern Europe.

Hundreds of thousands of people are using the Syrian crisis as an excuse to flood into Europe, taking advantage of people's goodwill and spitting on those that want to help them.
>>
>>5402742
fuck you fascist
>>
File: 1433631670425.png (301KB, 518x472px) Image search: [Google]
1433631670425.png
301KB, 518x472px
This is irony board

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5402418
do not welcome mlpol jp refugees they WILL rape you're memes and become namefats
>>
Why do the refugees walk through extremely rich countries which share the same culture and religion as the country they are fleeing from which are adjacent to their own countries, to get to far away countries that have nothing in common with them?

Why does a Syrian refugee need to come to fucking Canada, when they could get to Saudi Arabia on foot or bus?

These people aren't refugees. They are economic migrants, colonists, and insurrectionists.
>>
>>5402716
Only directly adjacent countries have an obligation to help.
>>
>>5402900
nice dubs

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>5402923
stop believing what /pol/ tells you
>>
>>5402418
Don't worry Anon I'm sure when you're clutching the charred body of your son who was murdered for being an infidel and going into a Muslim zone in England you'll both be able to take solace in the fact that at least you two weren't racist :^)
>>
>>5402946
come back to earth, dumbass
>>
>>5402944
i believe in these dubs
>>
Because we are all humans you say?
Screw that noise. Explain to everyone what the definition of a human being is and the definition of humanity.....
>>
>>5402950
Nice denialism friendo
>>
>>5402955
nice dubs friendo
>>
>>5402418
because it destroys the western world. The more refugees, the faster the entire world population will end up becoming some weird mixed race of low IQ mongoloid looking humans. The rich elite however will be breeding within their own circle, the "purebloods" basically the last survivors of light skinned humans. This is a redpill that is hard to swallow for most but I guarantee you that this is the end goal for (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((THEM)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>5402955
you're just making stuff up. you're the one denying the fact that it's not like that at all just so you can feel better about being a racist
>>
>>5402962
lol the people who actually believe this are so bluepilled they dont even realize anything at all

fear is the mind killer
>>
>>5402962
what fucking planet are you on
>>
File: le ironic picture.jpg (98KB, 645x609px) Image search: [Google]
le ironic picture.jpg
98KB, 645x609px
>>5402963
Is this made up?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38148110
>>
>>5402963
You will find out soon enough exactly what everyone is going to have to face and start dealing with. If you want to live your life with your head in the sand that is your own choice. I wish you well upon your path but I sadly already know exactly were that path leads you to.
>>
>>5402418
Heck off to >>>/po/ would u??? This is memes board
>>
>>5402973
nice feelings friend, why don't we go with facts, though?
>>
File: IMG_3234.jpg (103KB, 960x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3234.jpg
103KB, 960x632px
Because we are all humans you say?
Screw that noise. Explain to everyone what the definition of a human being is and the definition of humanity.....
>>
>>5402970
what's the problem
>>
>>5402989
theres too many numbers and countries on the picture it would be better as just circles and arrows
>>
>>5402964
>>5402965
You wont be alive to see this happen but islam will conquer the world and white people will be nonexistant cause all the women will be breeding with brown people.
>>
>>5402986
Are you contesting the idea that people are humans?
>>
>>5402989
350,000 illegal immigrants in a single year. These people are uneducated and unskilled, that do nothing but worsen the economic burden on debt-ridden Western societies. They also rape, steal, and destroy the communities they are gifted. These people are leaving places that they themselves destroyed; I'm not sure why you'd think they would treat Europe any better.
>>
I , Yuji Sakai , Control This Planet !
>>
>>5402994
and? who cares?
>>
this isn't /po/
s4s is a board of refugees.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI4jmLl0qao
>>
>>5403006
People who actually care about the planet do.

If you don't care then your opinion literally does not matter.
>>
>>5402994
i've seen "brown people" that look totally white i dont know what the fug youre on about
>>
>>5402716
That seems like decent reasoning. The way I see it, there are three reasons people don't want (these) refugees in their country

They refuse to assimilate - many of these people flee their country, but don't give up their national identity for the country they go to. This means they aren't contributing to the country they're in, and may be bringing terrible bits of their culture with them (Honor Killings)

They don't learn the local language. This is a subset of the first issue, but many of them don't bother even trying to learn the language of the country they've fled to. They just all make up an ethnic enclave and it makes life harder for everyone other than them.

Finally, we aren't screening well. ISIS agents, fleeing their failure, are heading to the west disguised as refugees. Then they decide they may as well go out with a literal bang, and do so.

It's not a great situation for anyone to be in, but this is the way I see it.
>>
>having a serious discussion on s4s
holy fuck kys
>>
>>5403013
very rude pls apologize
>>
>>5403015
apologize my ass lets fight >:O

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5403016
hiyaaa!! *does super karata chop!!*
>>
>>5403008
bullshit. No one fucking cares about the planet. Humankind will be extinct within the next 100 years because we've been careless for too long
>>
>>5403019
I thought you said you didn't care! Sounds like you do!
>>
>>5402485
Fuck that, they can go be humans somewhere else.
>>
>>5403018
shit you killed me ;-;
>>
>>5403024
oh shit im sorry
>>
>>5403019
HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT IN THE N EXT 2 SECONDS
>>
>>5403028
FUCK WERE EXTINCT
>>
>>5403022
I don't care anymore, there's no reason to. Nothing I can do will prevent the suicide of humankind
>>
>>5403036
bro cmon dont be a bitch
>>
>>5403039
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF IT ALL? AT THE END OF THE DAY WE'LL ALL BE DEAD, AND NOTHING THAT ANYONE AT ANY POINT IN HUMANKIND HAS EVER DONE WILL MATTER.
>>
>>5403044
exactly so why not be excellent to each other
>>
>>5403044
won't matter to whomst've????
you're awfully emotionally invested in being remembered!!!!
>>
>>5403044
why not be emotionally invested in living your life dummy!!!

and in checkin those sweet dubs bby
>>
>>5402418
Because engaging in war on a nation without accepting refugees from that nation is a war crime according to the Geneva Convention.

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/ProfessionalInterest/Pages/StatusOfRefugees.aspx

Not accepting refugees is a possible choice, however as a prerequisite the nation not accepting refugees this way may not be actively engaging in war efforts in that specific country.

It's kind of like that rule in stores, "you break it you buy it." Except instead of merchandise, in this case it's people's livelihoods. If you want to go around blowing non-combatants houses and places of work up with missiles, then you have to buy them new houses and new places of work. Fair is fair.

If it wasn't this way, then neighboring countries to the one being attacked would take up the burden of refugees, for a war they weren't responsible for.

Regardless of what you think about refugee status, the actual people responsible for planning war time strategy for the participating nations within U.N. are not ignortant of the rules of war set by the Geneva Convention.
>>
>>5403055
who knew that the best way to win a war was to just have your population uproot itself and move into the enemy country because they HAVE to take you

nice dubs btw
>>
>>5403060
What? Who knew that fighting an offensive war against a country with nothing to plunder is a waste of resources, and effectively sabotage against the middle class of the country that is going on the offense thos way? I knew that.

Now you can know it too.

Thank you for checking my dubs, by the btw. :^)
>>
>>5403064
you'll have to explain because i dont get what you're trying to convey
>>
>>5403055
Good thing we aren't at war with Syria.
>>
File: the-fugees_4802.jpg (20KB, 420x332px) Image search: [Google]
the-fugees_4802.jpg
20KB, 420x332px
i think the fugees are alright
>>
>>5403077
those dubs are great
>>
>>5403075
That's true. However, you're also insane, so that truth doesn't carry as much weight considering that the U.S. carrier group stationed offshore near Syria is launching missiles into a nation, that is also Syria.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Q8X60KQ9Q

When you cannot give your self permission to admit that a thing exists, just because Congress didn't vote to make it legal, then you're fully delusional regarding matters in physical reality.

For people who define their sense truth based on what happens in physical reality, rather than what Congress votes to record as an official truth, the U.S. actually *is* at war with Syria. And this matters to the people planning the war, because the U.N. doesn't care what the U.S. Congress decides is or isn't officially on record.

The U.N. knows what a missile is, the U.N. knows where Syria is, and the U.N. knows when the U.S. carrier group offshore launches those missiles into Syria, which is an act of war.

Your personal delusions do not affect the physical reality of others. The U.S. not declaring war on Syria before going to war on Syria doesn't make any other nation in the world forget what an act of war looks like.

>>5403077
Great dubs, in my IMO. :^)
>>
File: pep.jpg (28KB, 409x383px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
28KB, 409x383px
>>5403103

Ah, but you see, the US provides materiel and logistic support to the Kurds, who actively collaborate with SAA, so in effect the US has committed an act of war against itself.

We can only hope that the prestigious, incredibly powerful UN will overlook this US-US aggression, or I fear the US will have to start taking US refugees immediately.
>>
>>5403117
No, because the definition of a person isn't the logistic route by which they receive physical material. You do not have my permission to define my self as the composite physical material under my ownership, and I will allow every person on Earth to follow my example of personal definition, if they can find it within their self to choose to do so.

If you can get ALL the people in Syria to sign off as being U.S. property, then I'll allow you to define the U.S. acts of illegal war on Syria as an internal matter. However, you may require Bashar al-Assad's signature on that, and last time I checked he's allied Syria with Russia, a member nation of the U.N.
>>
File: 1494868225842.jpg (26KB, 409x383px) Image search: [Google]
1494868225842.jpg
26KB, 409x383px
>>5403166
Did Russia get ALL the people of Syria to sign off as being property of Bashar al-Assad? It seems quite a few Syrians disagree with that notion. Hence the war.

I notice Russia isn't taking any refugees despite bombing FSA for years. Unclouded by personal delusion, it's obvious that Russia is waging war against Free Syria, and yet no one is trying to force them to accept migrants. Sounds like a war crime, the UN is being awfully lenient by giving Russia a pass.
>>
>>5403166
oh and splendid doubles my friend
>>
>>5403198
Syrians are free to assert their own self independence. It is a distinct possibility that both less than all of the people living in Syria are property of the U.S., and simultaneously less than all of people living in Syria are property of Bashar al-Assad. However, no less than acquiring all of a country's people as owned objects is sufficient to define matters of that country as internal affairs.

Therefor, the Geneva Convention applies to all member nations, including Russia, that engage in acts of war in Syria.

If the U.S. leadership does not wish to work with the U.N. in designing a plan for Syrian refugees to enter Russia, based on the belief that the U.N. has no efficacy in directing Russia to do so, then the U.S. is free to not work woth the U.N. in this matter, and to continue allowing Russia to determine their own refugee plan.

>>5403205
Thanks so much for checking them! It's the little things like this that I think make [s4s] a nice board. :^)
>>
>>5403075
Haha, yeah; we're only in a proxy war! It's a good thing we can weasel out of these sorts of things by funding other people to fight for us.
>>
File: Camp_Refugee.jpg (60KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Camp_Refugee.jpg
60KB, 720x540px
>>5403231
>>
Can you guys fuck off back to /pol/?
Thanks.
>>
>>5403261
this
>>
>>5403258
You can convey your opinion on the matter towards the U.S. mission to the U.N., linked below:

https://usun.state.gov/contact
>>
Can someone post some refugee crime statistics? I hear a lot of accusations, but I want to see the stats.
>>
>>5403441
dumb frogposter
>>
>>5403441
>>5403261
>>5403268
dont forget 2 check ur privilege friends :^)

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.