[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought cherries and grapes last night. Which should I eat first?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: untitled.png (1MB, 800x1123px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
1MB, 800x1123px
I bought cherries and grapes last night.

Which should I eat first?
>>
>>5396286
Cherries for desert, in my IMO.

Grapes have natural glucose, which will help animal cells accelerate their frequency, so that they can savor the most flavor when it's time for cherries.

Also, the anime put the egges in her BUTTE! XDDD LOLE!

Spoiler warning: pic related may not be suitable for people who do not choose to want to reveal lewd egg pley.
>>
>>5396299
Why do girls stuff their buttes with eggs?
>>
>>5396324
because you were dropped on your head as a child
>>
>>5396345
I asked my cade why girls stuff their buttes with egges and she meowed at me
>>
>>5396356
there you have it
>>
>>5396360
Ah, that makes sense to me.

So basically, when a girle stuffes her butte with eggs, and lets them fall out without cracking them, that can be a way to offer a prayer of grattitude for that moment to the Goddess, Freya, or any deity for that matter.
>>
>>5396448
No that's crazy talk
>>
>>5396453
You're right. I don't know what I was thinking.

Gentley caressing the anime's eggs in her butte, a sign of prayer to the goddess, Freya? Why would Freya think that BAVI? I don't mean to mean to speak for any other deities, but clearly expecting birbs and cades to be as close of friends as eggs and the buttes they're stuffed in was presumptuous of me.

Thank you for setting the record straight on that post.

Spoiler warning: pic related may not be suitable for people who do not choose to want to reveal a birb girle letting the eggs in her butte fall out without cracking them.
>>
>>5396499
>99
>Dubs
Nice

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5396499
thanks for the spoiler warning; I'm at work
>>
>>5396286
The banna gurl
>>
>>5396499
bavi
>>
how bout u eat deez nutz LOL
>>
>>5397222
Epig tribs.

I want to eat you who wants to eat by wantingeat.
>>
crested butte eggs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.