[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emergency Hysterectomy for Teenage Victim of Illegal Egg Harvest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: untitled.jpg (20KB, 484x300px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
20KB, 484x300px
girls: be careful with your eggs!

>A 17-year-old girl sold more than 20 of her eggs to black-market middlemen, and the illegal surgery nearly cost her her life.

>On Wednesday, the two middlemen, surnamed Deng and Lai, were sentenced to 12 and 10 months in prison, respectively, and fined a total of 8,000 yuan ($1,160), reported Party newspaper Guangzhou Daily.

>In June 2016, the 17-year-old girl, whom the report identifies by a pseudonym, Ah Lin, heard from a friend that selling her eggs could potentially be lucrative. That same friend later introduced her to Lai, and the two agreed on a price of 15,000 yuan for Ah Lin to undergo the procedure.

>Lai and his partner, Deng, assured Ah Lin that the surgery was safe, and after Ah Lin passed a physical exam in September she was put on intravenous drips for more than 10 days. According to a police investigation, the solution flowing into her body was meant to stimulate ovulation, but it also caused serious harm.

>On Oct. 6, Ah Lin was taken to a house in an unknown location to undergo the surgery. There were five other girls at the house with her. On the second day, Ah Lin had difficulty breathing and vomited while connected to the IV drip. She went to the emergency room, where doctors discovered the surgery had damaged her ovaries to such an extent that her uterus had to be removed in order to save her life.

http://www.sixthtone.com/news/1000105/emergency-hysterectomy-for-teenage-victim-of-illegal-egg-harvest

I'm quoting Wang Lianzhang

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5393547
She tried to use her eggs to make a quick buck and now she'll never have an egg in her panties again.
>>
>>5393555
wew trip
>>
>>5393555
These are sad trips
>>
>>5393555
Not funny, but trips.

You're at a nine right now, I need you at about a four. I would like to remind every one in this thread that this is a nice board, and that bullying other people without their consent is rude.

Thank you for your time spent at [s4s] and if it pleases you to do so, you can let this post be a reminder to meme responsibly.
>>
>>5393609
Katsuragi and I have so much in common:
- No idea how to be a girl, let alone a functioning adult woman.
- Still know how to make boys fall in love with me despite this--it's actually too easy.
- Never give up, as long as there's a chance!
- Sloppy lifestyle, clumsy at love, and addictive personality.
- No attraction to Shinj and Asuka as characters, even tho they're both irresistably kawaii in a "I wish there was anything I could even do" kind of way.
- Both just making it up as we go along--with a healthy understanding of physical sciences and statistical forecasting for when improvisation fails.
- Have a tendency to fall in love with men who are bad for us, in a way that makes such good memories.. .
- Know that everything will be alright anyways, because we have each other, and SCREW Kaji, I don't need him in my life anyways, I don't care if he runs away again and it's not like he reminds me of the father I wish I had, or anything, he just makes me SO flustered sometimes, why isn't he ever there when I *need* him, MMF!
- And of course most importantly of all I know that Asuka can do it, no matter what. Because *I* believe in her.

Addendum:
- Asuka were you bullying Shinji the other day? He's not talking to me.
>>
>>5393547
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>5394117
Misato is the best character on that show
>>
>>5394682
Please show us your boobs
>>
>>5394682
please post genitalia
>>
>>5394688
doubles
>>
>>5393555
Top Trips imo tbh fam o' mine
I mean like I laughed and stuff ya
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.