[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey (B)eter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: dd4.png (953KB, 682x690px) Image search: [Google]
dd4.png
953KB, 682x690px
Hey (B)eter
>>
>>5389680
Hey (B)eter

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
you know this twitter maymay looks pretty dumb when you're not on twitter
>>
>>5389691
You know your autism looks pretty dumb when your not on /b/
>>
>>5389694
Swegman, did you want to talk to me like a normal human? I'm fully capable of doing so
>>
>>5389695
I want you to lurk more, tbh fam

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5389698
I've been posting on [s4s] for over 4 years now. What would lurking do?
>>
>>5389705
>I've been posting on [s4s] for over 4 years now.

I somehow doubt that

>What would lurking do?

It would teach you that [s4s] is about ironic sh*tposting
>>
>>5389715
You can doubt it as much as you want, it won't make it not true. And if you think that [s4s] is ironic shitposting, then why did you even take me seriously or defend this "ironic shitposting" when it's supposed to be a joke? Do you not understand the flaws in logic that you're exhibiting right now?
>>
>>5389722
>Do you not understand the flaws in logic that you're exhibiting right now?

yup, autism
>>
>>5389736
no, dubs >>5389722

>>5389715
who are you quoting?????????

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5389736
Oh, so you're the one that has autism but you were accusing me of having it? That seems like something an autistic person would do, so okay. Do your parents still take care of you or what how does that work
>>
>>5389753
Do you not understand the flaws in logic that you're exhibiting right now?
>>
>>5389760
Listen, Sweggy, if you can't engage me on my level that's not something to be ashamed of. I understand. Just remember next time you think about calling someone autistic, you're probably talking to someone who is far less autistic than you could ever be.
>>
>>5389767
Do you not understand the flaws in logic that you're exhibiting right now?
>>
>>5389767
>>5389753
>>5389760
>>5389779
rude pls apologize
>>
>>5389794
It's just bants m8
>>
>>5389794
im sorry
>>
>>5389795
>>5389796
thank u now b nice :^)
>>
>>5389804
I was being pretty nice I didn't resort to name-calling or anything that whole conversation!
>>
File: SHADDUP.jpg (92KB, 1046x567px) Image search: [Google]
SHADDUP.jpg
92KB, 1046x567px
>>
>>5389991
No one had even posted in this thread for almost an hour sir
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.