[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Introducing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 16

File: Soda.png (16KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
Soda.png
16KB, 211x197px
Introducing
>>
numank industries
>>
>>5389501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmO7D_O629g
>>
>>5389545
o D*mmmmm i had some Chali queued up for Mank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB1VkwBWlhI
yea so wat yeaaaa its corny so what
chorus's dope i maintain the chorus is dope get bent
>>
>>5389561
dude i don't give a shit i love j5
>>
>>5389565
was talchem bout wat I posted u Absolute narcissist
>>
>>5389571
Sir please forgive this mistake, I unfortunately wrongly assumed that you had posted a track related to Jurassic 5 and it was only after I made my fellonious post that I realized that you had indeed posted a Linkin Park thing. Whatever I was 17 when Hybrid Theory came out you think I didn't listen to that shit constantly for 1 month and then forget about it?
>>
>>5389578
wow Doppelfail chali's IN the LP jam my du-hu-huuude dang
>>
monky doesnt know too much but he's getting there....
>>
>>5389587
sorry i like things to be silent sometimes
>>
>>5389592
wat ever Reanimation was Dope ass titties & i dont give two frigs who says otherwise !!!!!!
>>
>>5389596
were you a fan of that Korn and Taylor Swift collab
>>
>>5389602
sounds like bunk. smells a lot like bunk too. 2012? no thaaaanks naaaah i was into all the Hip New under Ground hip ster stuff around that time
>>
swallowin red meds. swallowin blues too. various hues, dude. downtown brown like yoo-hoo. watch it like utube. watch it like utube.
>>
>>5389607
It's objectively terrible
>>
>>5389619
it's Settled then
how many sexy ass cats do u have saved mayby post one more sexy cat?
>>
>>5389622 (Dubs)
i literally typed "majestic cat" in google and picked a majestic looking cat to post, i don't have a saved images folder
>>
>>5389630
not a SINGLE folder of saved images.
whadda u uhh,, have a uhh,... rich internal world ova' 'ea?
>>
Going to Gamestop. (NOT IN THE HOOD) (NOT SEXUAL)
>>
>>5389634
i have a bunch of personal photos saved but that's pretty much it. i just made this decision a few years ago to stop having a 4chan folder because I wanted to force myself to always make new things instead of reposting the same old stuff. the irony of this thread lol
>>
File: daang laundy.jpg (1MB, 854x1142px) Image search: [Google]
daang laundy.jpg
1MB, 854x1142px
>>5389644
Hmmmmmmmm..... HMMMMMMM
gotchu
>>
'tsnot like every damn image you might post belongs in some sorta 4CHAN folder tho. gosh.
>>
>>5389653
it was a few months into s4s and i had accumulated so much oc and fun stuff from here, but then i developed this concern that if i had this huge cache of [s4s] material then i could just be lazy and repost the same stuff over and over but that seemed really boring and uncreative so i just sacrificed it all to the gods and took it from there. the main motivating factor for going through with it was that arcgives already existed off site so i figured even if i really want to repost some old thing i can just find it there, which works most of the time
>>
File: Windsock_Tropical_Night.jpg (128KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
Windsock_Tropical_Night.jpg
128KB, 460x345px
~sigh~ miss u, windsock . . . .
>>
>>5389661
yea yea gotchu. i dont like to post anything more than once as a general rule so i feel u.
>>
>>5389658
i have images i just meant i have no folder that functions as a repository for images that are intended to be used on 4cham
>>
>>5389666
i said i FEEL YAAOUGH
>>
>>5389668
i was just trying to get the thread bumped i totes forgot to post this from my phone. not that i have or would ever do that, mods
>>
>>5389671
wh---------------
WAT?
u BAM EVADEM BRO?
>>
>>5389677
no, but if i post this from a phone then i can bump it to the top as often as possible, now i have to wait 5 minutes

i mean theoretically, someone could do that

but they shouldn't
>>
so like-- AHA-- its just us rite now but like-- i can post for whoever i damn please. so if i go posting something or linking something, don't think it hinges on whether or not Your monky postem azz opens it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bndd3BmMtH8
im so Into Ice Poseidon l8ly!!
>>
>>5389684
give me a quick rundown
>>
btw i'm a good boy i only get banned by accident
>>
damm bastert thinks he's some sorta arbiter of acceptability. a Stout Sentinel out fronna door way telling ppls wat can be said and done. well i broke the monky mold binsh. i am The monky mecher brecher over never 4get this !
>>
>>5389690
whoa relax where's all this animalosity coming from
>>
shit is strait Scuffed rite now its a new url now & everything wat a disaster shit ass signal shit ass beat LEAVE this n•ggas basement ice
>>
and this FUCKING chair is squeaking and when this FUCKING chair gets to squeaking it really PUTS things over the FUCKING edge for me ive wd40'd it EVERYQWHERE and it will NOT stop squeaking so i dont KNOW what to do with the damn thing
>>
i'm confused
>>
Scuffed monky
>>
That ONE typo that fucks up your entire clever jab
>>
literally soul-crushing
>>
Squeaky chairs are much worse when someone in another room is doing it because if it's just your chair then yeah it's annoying but at least you can stop yourself from making it squeak but when that god damn motherfucker be squeakin in the other room all night you know it's time to throw down the lemon juice and have yourself a mimoso
>>
>>5389711
AHAHAHAHAHAHA u smart u kewl
>>
>>5389717
the smartest, the kewlest
>>
They wrote a movie about me, it was called Forrest Gump. I don't know why they made him borderline retarded, that alway seemed like a pretty mean decision on their part.
>>
>>5389775
brilient Gosh ur brilient i Wna do dat !!!!!! how u do dat ! funny !!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5389783
Just hate yourself more than anyone else possibly could.....
>>
>>5389786
u dont mean that........... ~pet i pet u ~
>>
Matt. Damon.
>>
>>5389799
Every joke has a kernel of truth
>>
>>5389805
~ keemp pentem u~
>>
hah. fifty posts , just u & me. we did it. we ...-- we f*ckin did it my dude. ~gives Complex dap~
>>
>>5389815
shit at this rate i might have to post another thread by tomorrow
at least this one doesn't have the original image
>>
>>5389819
oh it doesnt, eh? oh you're reaaaaaaal sneakey eh? i wonder wat exactly is differem about this Mank...
>>
File: two.gif (1MB, 245x215px) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1MB, 245x215px
>>5389822
two pixels
also two twos, nice
>>
>>5389828
why the Fug did you take on that monumental feat of spamming this particular image
>>
>>5389847
i really had nothing else to do at the time, and i had wanted to do something to dethrone spiderman ass for a while and once i had started posting that in a bunch of threads it just seemed like the thing to do
>>
my bad CIAss was the top spot, i got it mixed up, irregardless you get it
>>
>>5389854
u sooooo straeng . . .
>>
>>5389865
i guess. it made sense at the time. i don't think anyone besides poopbwoi even noticed or cared. but i am literally looking forward to the day when someone gets it in their head to dethrone two.gif because that will be fun times
>>
>>5389874
Weeeeeeee-yirrrrrrrrd
>>
>>5389886
it's just a the game
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6WxeqXoGNg ~
>>
Intermission amirite
>>
>>5389909
I've been trying to get into that album for like 20 years and the beats are great but i can't get into Quasimoto's style or the way his voice sounds or something... I dunno
>>
bacc in Five am i rite xDD ~stretsch~
>>
>>5389916
another Mist detail~! what a disaster. what an utter disaster this Mank has become. its a Instrume-he-hental my Dude! yea i was in2 it 4 a while but i Sneer at it now a days. Truley mad lib's silliest project
>>
>>5389916
Jeez I really need to look at those youtube things closer i was talking about the other Quasimoto album
>>
Don't judge me for me hovering over the embed link for 2 seconds and making wild assumptions based on that
>>
>>5389936
Doesnt even rly matter which emblem U mean i get it ! i facking gat aaaaaat
>>
I can feel the wild heat of your judgement engulfing my entire being
>>
>>5389946
partial bunk
>>
Bumk bumk Bumk bumk Bumk bumk Bumk bumk
>>
File: the-bunk-3.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
the-bunk-3.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>5389978
THE Bunk?
>>
I'M TIRED OF THESE MONKEY FIGHTING SNAKES ON THIS MONDAY TO FRIDAY PLANE
>>
>>5389988
You just Luuuuuuuuv ploppem down & wantschem a whooole buncha t.v.
bet u do dabs too
bet the Hole base ment smell like Dank dont it
>>
nailedem
>>
Soryyyyyyyy come Baaaaaaaaaaack
>>
Cam BRAAAAAAAOUCHE
>>
LOL Jeez _____, I was just talking to me roommate who just arrived back at the dojo. Anyway, yeah I was raised on the television I'm of that generation so I have in fact watched assloads of it and continue to to this day but I try to limit it you know do other things, how dare you judge me repeatedly!
>>
>>5390023
Dojo dojo Dojo dojo Dojo dojo Dojo dojo Dojo dojo Dojo dojo Dojo dojo Dojo dojo Dojo dojo Dojo dojo ????????????? u asien? manchem mane part asien why dojo WHY
>>
>>5390035
lol no it's an inside joke between me and him making fun of a guy i used to know who was obsessed with martial arts
>>
>>5390040
haha oh wait i just realized i've talked about that guy the martial arts guy was also the aliens guy lol
>>
fuck if he ever saw this thread for some reason he would know exactly who i am abort abort
>>
what would that guy be doing on 4chan though i mean come on
>>
psh heh i mean it's not like he'd ever be on this board even right
>>
god damnit i've been talking to him this whole time haven't i
>>
>>5390054
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! MISTERE of MANK un folds !
Fascinating....... utterly fascinating..........
ive had simler thots not gna lie..........
>>
did he just have a PENCHANT for being OBSESSED with stuff? like-- what was his DEAL, yo?
>>
a guy you Used to know...... the falling out...... what was the nature of the falling out.......
>>
please disclose. dont forget the hidden feature for archive if u want to Classify the information xD
>>
cant wait for this sexy ass chunk of text
>>
>>5390065
oh man i totally forgot about that
i told you already we just had a misunderstanding. here this is the actual story just so we can confirm that we know each other.

When I was in my early 20's I started having this problem that I later found out was fucking gout. Before I knew what it was and how to deal with it, my knees and ankles would swell up to ridiculous levels and I wouldn't be able to walk and it would be extremely painful to live. So, one time I was living at this apartment that was on the 4th floor of an 8 story building. I got the gout pretty bad at one point and had to walk around on crutches and it was very painful and terrible. So, I had gone to the doctor one day and he offered me painkillers. I don't actually like or use painkillers so I didn't really want or need them, but this friend of mine, one of his other obsessions was opiates. But unlike many other addicts he found a way to control it and never got out of control but if you had pills he would buy them every time. So I figured it was a decent way to make a few bucks because I couldn't work and I was getting low on money and I could help him out because he likes drugs. So I told him about it and he said he'd come over to buy some from me that night. He came over later and in order for me to let him in the building, I had to walk all the way down to the lobby and let him in the front door (we didn't have any system that could buzz people in) so that was extremely terrible for me but I figured I was sacrificing so I could make a few bucks and eat. So he came up and we went into my room and i was like well what's up and he then informs me that he doesn't have any money and that he just wants some pills and he'll pay me back later. In any other instance, I would have probably been cool with it. However on this particular occassion I was already very stressed out and this was sort of the thing that made me lose it because in my head I was like okay I made it downstairs and back....
>>
>>5390074
and the whole thing for me was like I put myself through all this pain to help you out and to help myself out and it's essentially just to help you out and I get nothing out of it and I have to put myself through more excruciating pain later just to get the money I assumed i'd get now... Now this is fairly petty stuff and I realize it while typing this, but at the time my mind was very frustrated and whatever, so I kind of started being an asshole about it. I was like what the fuck dude why did you make me do this for nothing.. And it took him by surprise. Like I said I would normally be cool about that kind of thing so he must have not expected me to care. Unfortunately this time I just acted like a dick and was like nah dude fuck you I'm not giving you shit if you didn't come here with money. and I just sort of took that stance and was like nah dude don't worry about later I'm not walking back downstairs. And it got really awkward, and he was like alright dude I guess i'm gonna leave and that was pretty much it. He left. I sent him a message on AIM later that night where I apologized for acting like a dick and that is the last time we ever spoke. Neither of us made the effort to get in contact with the other after that and it's probably for the best. i had a weird history with that guy.
>>
so you see it wasn't even that big of a deal just me being a poopypants and ruining a friendship because of it
>>
>>5390062
>what was his DEAL, yo?
severe abandonment issues due to being adopted
>>
WooooooooooooooooooooaW U tell Good storie! i Love ur storie !!!!!!! Thanggggggg qqqqqqqqqqq
>>
now as for this WEIRD HISTORY......... aha na jk but eventually imma have ya koff up s'more deets
>>
Amazing Manky progress almost hundert post in and is still only U & me building kassels in tha sky ! i licht the will smith version
>>
>>5390114
Well for example, one time I sort of stopped talking to him for a few days, because he was being really weird and creeping me out, and then he proceeded to leave me a message where it sounded like he was crying and couldn't understand why i wasn't talking to him anymore, which freaked me out really badly and he like eventually just showed up at my house like "WHY DO YOU HATE ME" so i had to like become friends with this guy again just so he wouldn't murder me in my sleep
>>
>>5390119
this was years before the falling out, so this happened and then we were friends for a while until the other thing happened
>>
>>5390119
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i am So completely transfixed by all of this !!!
>>
>>5390126
i've had a weird life
>>
File: cryem emly in beanie Pincter.gif (941KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
cryem emly in beanie Pincter.gif
941KB, 500x207px
wish Emly wood show up @ my house cryem
>>
this thread is the pinnacle of irony
literally just two people talking to each other
>>
>>5390127
YEAH????????? were u the one that said u'd write a book? UR GNA WRITE A BOOK RITE? Must Read !!!!!!
>>
>>5390133
AHAHAHAHA u mechem me Giggel
>>
was he like that with EVERYONE or are u just a real Catch of a fren
>>
>>5390134
of course. lol everyone says that they'd read a book i read but i've written a lot of stuff and when i read it i'm like really someone else would be interested in this? we'll see though i finally came up with an idea good enough to fill an entire book so i'll dedicate it to you if/when it gets published
>>
i mean who DOES that i kinda get OFF during a falling out im like fine watch me Never text u binsh
>>
>>5390138
He was kind of like that with other people, but not really that extreme. He never called anyone else and left them crying messages about why do you hate me. As far as I know.
>>
>>5390139
*a book i wrote
not read
jesus i suck at this
>>
>>5390139
yea but you'll never actually tell me what the f*cking book is you wouldnt even trust me enuff to send me a Private message and Link me to ur book thats how little faith u have in humanity i bet. of COURSE u say, huh? people say they'd READ stuff u WROTE? do you SHOW them things that u WRITE or is it just a outta-left-field complement u get a lot? Whaaaa Huhhhhh???
>>
u ben sagin', btw? just curiouse . . ..
>>
i will get me hands on that monky book....... if its the last thing i do..... manky book will b mine . . .
>>
this mite be a damn record !!!!!!! Holy heck one fifteen and counting !!!!!!!! only TWO ppls lol Whadda fuuuug!
>>
>>5390145
I've only written one chapter dude, it's not like I have a book deal I literally just thought of an idea for a book and decided to start writing it at the encouragement of everyone that I told the idea to. And the other thing, uhh yeah some people have just said that if i ever wrote a book they'd read it and some people have read things i've written and enjoyed it but the only serious things I've ever done are like 4 short stories and one of them was fucking disastrous and made me not want to write anything for years
>>
>>5390157
ha HA HA HA Hmmmmm no i kno im just sayem if push came to shove U ponly woodnt reveal 2 me no matter what so dont act all Friendly and Open now in early stages but when the Rubber meats the Rhodes i am left out in the dust...

one was disastrous eh? did u Fail with flying colors? like-- did it get Primted sumware and baccfired on u? disastrous seems to imply it was disastrous on a High level ? High-level disastrous?
>>
hah nailedem
>>
>>5390159
it was disastrous on a personal level. it was just a short story i wrote for a creative writing class in college. i had the idea to write a zombie story that would involve every person in the class and they would all end up getting brutally murdered. i had nothing against the people in that class, i thought they were all pretty lovely people, so i didn't want to do that story unless they were cool with it. so, i asked the entire class if they'd be alright with me writing a story where they all got brutally murdered by zombies and each other. every person agreed and thought it was a good idea. so i don't know if you've taken a creative writing course but it involves a lot of critiqueing and opinion stating. so basically you write the story, email a copy to the professor and then he emails the class. the class then has to read your story and say what was good or bad about it, okay. so we would spend an entire class on only two peoples' stories at a time, so a long period of time was dedicated to discussing this story which was the worst part but... basically i wrote the shit out of it and i thought i had a good idea at first but as i kept going i kept getting less and less interested and by the time it was done i thought it was embarrassing shit and i didn't even want to turn it in, but i had no choice because i couldn't write another 11 page story in 4 hours. so i just wasn't happy with it and then the response i got from half the class was not bad, and the other half was like i think they didn't realize that i was going to brutally murder them and that some personal obvservations might get in there... it was messy. i tried to be brave and do something ridiculous and it was just awkward and terrible. great learning experience
>>
i've been sage-ing sometimes but mostly i just can't bump the thread because posted on same IP
>>
i am Ensconced. hundert percent Ensconced by Mank. thank U for ur Manky Stories
>>
is this a sine that we should Fogof? i feel like mayby this amazing Record breaking empty ass thread is some Board goers quietly screaming for us to Fogof
>>
>>5390191
i'm under the impression that most people hide these threads
>>
at best we have a small amount of lurkers that are fascinated by us
>>
>>5390194
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YEAH? do u know any s-4-s-goers i.r.l. ........ i Submit that u do.
>>5390197
nooo rly??? noooooooo
>>
Dout iiiiiit
everythings comin up Bunk
>>
>>5390198
>nooo rly??? noooooooo
just speculation
>>5390198
>i Submit that u do.
I know one person that used [s4s] in its early days but that's only because i showed him 4chan and he was already a /sp/artan, he claims he doesn't go on this board anymore but i said something to g8rh8r once and he responded with the correct response that that guy and only that guy would have given, then i asked my irl friend about it and he denied it was him but i don't see how that's possible
>>
>>5390207
HMMMMMMM HAVE U SEEN HIS TWITTER
>>
>>5390209
wait you know g8rh8r's twitter
>>
Hmmmmm hm hm hm have u ever POPPED onto the s.4.s. mine craft serber b honest u DID dint u
>>
>>5390212
oh man i was so drunk that night
>>
>>5390211
AHAHAHA YEP MWAHAHA
>>
>>5390214
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH_HA_H_AHA_HAHA RLY????? DID WE CHAT WE CHATTED RITE????????
>>
U CAN JUST GOOGLE THE TWITTER ITS THA FIRST ONE GOD SPEED WOW MANK REVEALS ALL HUH?????? BUT ANSWAR MAAAAAAAY
>>
>>5390215
lol
man it can't be the person i know, unless i just don't know that person at all really
i'm still baffled by that response though
>>5390216
yeah i mean i was fucking Anigi bro
>>
I AM ON RECORD AS BEING A GIANT FAN OF THAT PARTICULAR POSTER HE A FUNNEY ASS COOL ASS DUDE MACHEM AND FRENS ARE KEWL ASS DUDES
>>
Yeah Wayne Coyne was great
>>
>>5390223
AHAHAHA AND I ASKED ABOUT U AHAHAHA AND U SAID U KNEW U, SO I ASKED IF U KNEW ANYONE ON THE BOARD, BEFORE I KNEW MC PLAYEM MANE WAS U, WHICH IS WHY U BROT UP G8RH8R, DID U SEE THE TWITER HE LICHS WRESTLING AND DRINGKEM , UR FREN COMFIRMT?
>>
OH YOU ACTUALLY WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE RIIIIIIITE OF COURSE YES YOU TOTALLY WOOD BE OH GOSH YES OF COURSE UUUUGH THIS CHANGES THAAAAAANGS I HAYT THAAAAAAAAAAAS
>>
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH HEAD ACHE MAJOIR CONNIPTION FIT COGNITIVE DISSONANCE I/???????? RARE MONKY MATERIAL IN IDIET WAYNE COYNE THREAD????????????????? UGH I DONT WANT TO FISH THRU THAT SHIT IUGH
>>
>>5390228
No I don't think g8rh8r is the guy. Must be a bizarre coincidence
>>5390230
I told you i was everywhere
>>
YKNO MR MACHEM AINT NO BIG DIEAL AFTER ALL WHATEVER FUCK IT / FUCK IT WE'RE SHITTING IT DOWN/ SHIT IT DOWN. SHIT ON IT ALL AROUND AND NEAR IT FUCK THE MONKY FUCK SODA FOR CHIMP BITCH
>>
>>5390235
*spasms lightly*
>>
i hate this i hate this i hate this i ahahte hit shi ahte thitnsm hi tante
>>
MIND EXPLOSION
>>
SAAAAGE BY MONKY
>>
SHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAP NAAAAAAAAOUGH syyyyyyke bunk it was a bit. just a bit b*tch i dont give a sh*t. bit, b*tch. bunk. you bunk me bit, b*tch
>>
>>5390243
psh who cares even
>>
>>5390243
o man i cract up at my coment ! i cract up at the Phrasing of my own comment True good laugh !~ qwhew
>>
oh no i'm shifting dimensionssss
>>
o man i havent laft lich that since bloody cheesy monky barrells
>>
two thousand fuckjing posts this fucikijng guy sitting in WAYNE sitting Ttalking to Idiet FAKE WAYNE for AGES couple FUcking thiousadn posts Ugh what IS THAAAS
>>
>>5390250
i still contend that these barrels... delivered in such a state of post-sweat moisturization, that in fact there is only one explanation for these barrels being in this state and it is because of one monkey and it's endless defecation

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>5390257
oh my god it will be torture reading through that
It was the real Wayne Coyne though
>>
>>5390259
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well GUESS wat I WAS aniji AHAHAHAHA IM ANIJI BINSH hah, was on2 u the whole time
>>
>>5390260
no......... no it wasnt. no . no . no what? no . really? no . doubt it . why ? he mentioned some guy's kid rite? yea he mentioned some associated act's kid's band & u were lich welp thats' that. guys just obsest with Flaming lip ponly. not wayne. prove it. i mention the only Perhaps mildly compelling evidence but beyond that i Dout it. feeling a Healthy Strong bunk brewing. Healthy strong
>>
>>5390262
aniji?
>>5390268
it was totally him
but no it was obviously some guy in canada
>>
Damm...... gotterdammerung ........
>>
~pet i Pet u ~
>>
moshi moshi pretzels desu
>>
Super Ordinate Principle
>>
U read a BUNCH then? u READ a whole bunch then hm???? wat last thing u read
>>
>>5390296
pffoo i read uhh some chicken nuggets packets ingredients maybe a newspaper article on bitcoins
>>
>>5390302
HHHHHHHHeHHHHHHHH no no no u read Lolita rite?! so u kno Boox u read Boox surely ! wat Genre of Book wood ur Book b
>>
>>5390306
lol i did read that, because coincidentally that friend i mentioned who visited recently, the last time they were here his wife told me that her favorite book ever was Lolita and i was like ok.. well that's weird but then I read it and it's amazing it's so well written. the last book i read... was.... hmm i dunno i got about 1/5th of the way through A People's History of The United States ... i still need to finish that. i can't remember what i read before that but it must have been something
>>
>>5390311
increîble
>>
>>5390315
books are great they're fun to read
>>
oh
>>5390306
>wat Genre of Book wood ur Book b
autobiographical fantasy
>>
>>5390321
oh it's also a cookbook
>>
"It's a very troubling abuse of power."
>>
*glance at the poster count*
lol
>>
wait what the fuck 172 posts
>>
>>5390376
aha HA HA YA
>>5390326
WAT,,,,, WAT
>>5390325
FAKE? RLY? BULLCRAP? classic ODD ball monky humor or Real?
>>
>>5390402
there is a recipe in the book for sure
>>5390402
It's a quote that someone on CNN had just said about Trump firing Comey
>>
Recipyyyyyyyy
>>
>>5390422
you'll see
>>
shit i'm definitely getting banned adios muchachos
>>
>>5390428
REALLY?
>>5390451
REALLY????????????????? Whyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
what the FUG do you DO to get BAND what the FUG
>>
>>5390475
you shall see!!!!!!!
>>5390475
i did something silly and i thought maybe mods might ban me as a joke, who knows
>>
>>5390481
REALY REALY REALY
i shall see........................................
i shall see.................................................
>>
R eciby Boke
>>
Bout to make historie and here u are bout to bandon me
>>
>>5390490
you will never be abandoned, you are to design the perfect system
>>
>>5390496
Wowwwwwww thankxxxx that sounds so dope YEAH. YEAH I AM.
>>
>>5390506
word up!
>>
>>5390507
to design the PERFECT SYSTEM. yes. yes im lichen it
>>
well shall we GET ON with it? we should've GOTTEN ON with it FASTER before you get your silly •ss b•nd
>>
File: dk64 levels.jpg (705KB, 1228x969px) Image search: [Google]
dk64 levels.jpg
705KB, 1228x969px
have u taken ur daily doze of crazy pills lanky dong? haha cancer in mom asshole ^_^
>>
>>5390511
like totally man, epic doubles btw
>>5390512
oh shit what happen
>>
'the f•ck kinda hijinx this n•gga up to i mean every1 gets their kixx Sum how but i have yet to Pin point mr mank with any sorta precision board - wide and to be frank it is nauseating to even wonder what mite be mank, any more, at this juncture... member what u sed about junctures? haha hell yea....
>>
hey guys whats up manky kid here gonna show u the MAX
>>
>>5390515
there is an idea of a manchen, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real meme, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold glaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I'm simply the best, better than all the rest
>>
>>5390525
ha ha ha heh were u the guy that coind manchen?
"this manchen and i . . . --got a lot of things in common" ?
>>
answar maaaaaaay
>>
>>5390531
i thought you made it up
>>
>>5390534
na ........................
>>
autobio Fantasy Wow.... Hm wow autobiographical fantasy with Recipies. should shourely yield your book as a result, in a few short years . . .
>>
>>5390541
i'll make it really good for you i promise
>>
File: reddit.jpg (207KB, 1920x960px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
207KB, 1920x960px
*BURP* YA KNOW RICK HRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHbrittey spears -dont u know that im toxic?HRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLMILEY CYRUSRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRHHRLRLBRHLRHLRHRHLRHRLHRLHRLHRLHRHLRHLRH
>>
>>5390549
Thang q. Thanques. Thang queue.
>>
>>5390554
CHOCOLATE RAIN
>>
>>5390556
nice trips
>>
>>5390556
Thanks, ants. Thants.
>>
lotta Bunk for a Baby Munk
>>
RITE?
>>
Answar maaaaaaaaaaay
>>
>>5390583
Who is May
>>
>>5390586
ha Ha ha ha ha reaaaaaaaaaaal clever
>>
im wunderschonen monat mai . . .
>>
Two ten baby yeah Wooooooooooooooh
>>
We keep On Trucken
>>
wonder if machem is "shot". do ppl think ur "shot" when they see u. seem like one-a those shot kids?
>>
wonder if mr manchen is a shot kinda fellow
>>
>>5390597
not sure what you mean
>>
>>5390603
like he's SHOT , like oh that kid? he's shot. like Burnt out. SHOT u KNO SHOT U NEVER HEARD SHOT? hm
>>
what is the false impression that people form about u that they then find out was false l8r on????? describe the false initial impression ............ dare ya
>>
>>5390610
oh yeah i would just say burnout.. it really depends on how i look, if i'm clean-shaved and have a haircut and i'm dressed nice you probably wouldn't think i even do drugs
>>
>>5390616
>>5390616
not sure what i was talking about when i said that... i'd have to remember what that even meant
>>
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?
>>
wait where did two other posters come from!!
>>
can someone give me a quick rundown on what he meant by this
>>
WHITE TIGER KINGDOM WHITE TIGER KINGDOM
>>
Teurgus! Rrreeellll-kempita shibbaliocks
>>
wat a blast this Monky was last nite xD
>>
Dookie in your domepiece
>>
Nutburgers
>>
she eats Nutburgers
>>
>>5391222
good triple
>>
Yama, moto?
>>
ohhh shit

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
ziko ziko ziko ziko ziko ziko ziko ziko GUILLOTINE
>>
the introduction meme makes no sense
>>
>>5391718
You know what doesn't make sense? Saying something on this board doesn't make sense. What do you have to say about that?
>>
>>5391719
mind blown
>>
wonder if mr manchem has a whip. u got a whip mr manchem???
>>
>>5391821
not anymore
>>
>>5391866
Wow. Dog days of Manchem......
>>
>>5391872
s'all good
>>
>>5391879
>>5391879
Yea. ok. alright then. not coming at you or anything i just like the phrase dog days. dog days of summer....... d*mn.......
>>
Trips on my fit bit bitch
>>
yea u better be stunt in silents
>>
bunsh
>>
Cutyest hair rite now this very moment ~ !
>>
the introduction meme
>>
>>5392034
HAHAHAHAHA yes!
>>
>>5392047
it's funny because the introduction of the meme is itself the meme that's being introduced. really makes you think
>>
>>5392058
Y------------YEAH........ YEAH THATS RITE ISNT IT
>>
MANKY WINDING DOWN ALREAD Y !!! cant believe it
>>
Come bacc 2 us Mank hang in there Mank
>>
digiborgus
>>
corgamelonion
>>
SOPA DE MACACO
>>
see you on the flip side motherfuckers :)
>>
>>5392643
take a shibombalo shipton pramplakotias
>>
an unrelated gesture an unrelated juice
>>
>>5392921
YEAH? hm
>>
>>5392938
moist pitzaretzel
>>
Napt @ like 9 & now I'm UP & ABOUT with my guts knotted up. Spicy ass pop eyes chicken always hits me the next damn morning... this is ba-ha-haaad news...
>>
~craps brainz out~
>>
~poopz on wall~
>>
~shit-spritz on ceiling~
>>
nothin?? maaan f'get yall
>>
File: C-xdatrXUAA1kOO.png (758KB, 1024x591px) Image search: [Google]
C-xdatrXUAA1kOO.png
758KB, 1024x591px
Oh, a ramble. A sample of a splintered convalescence. A focused beam of infinite energy dispersed at a steady rate. Theoretical complexes destroying themselves throughout parts of this universal atlas as a fly crawls towards this sentence. It escapes, leaving in its wake only white light. This exceptional contrast is tied into an ocular concept as old as the lens of time. If you were to control ascension, it might curl into and ricochet across the seven seals. The words contained herein at just signposts inside the dial, leaning to towards the symbol of electricity. Mandibles choke exitent air into mind-bending combinations of tiny terrorized beetles being exhumed in a post-choiretic chase. These interspatial signifiers can only come close. Circuitry pulses and reacts as the grand architecture which only you can see resets itself. Closing rectangles are essential in placing parametric spectrums side-bye-side in a model of the inner workings of an exodus. Condescenion lurches forward and places its round gut on the table in a barbaric display of linear aptitude. Science touches the ground but reaches over and inserts itself into the parts of the machine that never functioned. The scent of death lingers while a bird perched on the windowsill wafts the frigid air at you with its broken wings. There's nothing there. Instead it reflects a manufactured section of the schism. Due to gazing into it, your mind becomes more relaxed than it has ever been before. Afterwards, you were heard to remark that it felt like being inside a rainbow, an experience similar to an absolute spirtual dissolution, where your soul dispersed throughout all of eternity. Just another diamond day...
>>
The Collected Forumsubmissions of Mr. Stank-Scalp Manchey Mane
>>
if u go back to that long forgotten classic you'll see even three years ago I gave u mad cred for that sexy-ass chunka text me-me-me no1 else
>>
File: dd.jpg (75KB, 686x851px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
75KB, 686x851px
>le mem
>>
267R 10 posters wtfffff
>>
>>5393503
makes me wanna throw up tbqh
>>
Chaika the Coffin Princess
>>
holy shit i did write that. definitely using that in the book
>>
>>5393503
it was only 2 posters up until around 200 posts
>>
And now? By George, there's thirteen!!! My favorite character from House!
>>
flegonius
>>
looks like this was a one way ticket babe
>>
>>5393790
say it aint so ~cigflicc~
>>
>>5393862
don't smoke cigarettes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
>>
>>5393889
its a pa-ha-ha-hantomime Dude! sheesh!
>>
o & i added the word diamond so TAKE IT OUT before u go Shippem the final draft to random house thaaaaankxs
>>
take it mraouuuughte
>>
braframt braououge
>>
*shit shines shoes
>>
die
>>
File: 1494380159142.png (607KB, 1082x1427px) Image search: [Google]
1494380159142.png
607KB, 1082x1427px
yosho
>>
>>5394220
scuse me idiet?
>>
>>5394220
scuse me Bone head dope ???? dope for brains?
>>
>>5394239
FUCK YOU
>>
File: Scuba.jpg (5KB, 211x197px) Image search: [Google]
Scuba.jpg
5KB, 211x197px
Inducing
>>
>>5394239
slam dog breath neck.
>>
>>5394285
this makes me ridiculously excited
>>
>>5394316
naaa me more
>>
me maaaaaaaaoure
>>
who's that? brooown!
>>
>>5394571
bown ol tickles
>>
Scoochie McDaniels
>>
~stretsch~ quiet nite for monky......
>>
Yogie Jarmichaels
>>
>>5395300
I gues...
>>
>>5395315howdare you
>>
>>5389326
>>
>>5395321
reeeeeeal clever
>>
>>5395321
>>5395323
dem shits was pittered b4 yall even crouped it
>>
OOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhh donkey patters
buenos noches ma cherie muah muah shaponpon
>>
yo little rabbit butt, don't sway all over they
>>
>>5395342
u Mechin funna me binsh
>>
>>5395352
lol always taking things so personally
>>
>>5395354
was jonk. just jonk
>>
>>5395357
relax
>>
>>5395360
no you though actually maybe
>>
>>5395372
i am calm like a monk from the asian provinces
>>
>>5395380
well, yknow, same, so, what now
>>
>>5395394
settle
>>
>>5395401
you keep fucking telling me FUCKING settle FUCKING relax when my posts are FUCKING settled and relaxed and so now im NOT settled OR relaxed but ONLY because you're telling me SETTLE, RELAX when i AM SETTLED AND RELAXED, but NOT anymore, thanks to YOU
>>
>>5395414
tranquilo
>>
>>5395417
get a reaaaaal kick outta that i bet
>>
>>5395423
sksksksksksksksksksksk
>>
>>5395424
what WHAT WHAT WHAT
maaaan, f'get y'all
>>
>>5395425
it's just adultery
>>
>>5395426
what WHAT WHAT no its not
Numaaaaaank whare are yaaaaough
>>
im sellin oxycontin on my palm pixie man, chicken sandwiches, they cost a clam fifty, i got a credit card, i got a million dollars, i got a baby bird, i only feed her candy
>>
>>5395434
i was shocked when my friend told me that a 30mg oxy goes for $30 what the hizzell mayon
>>
>>5395436
Uhm ya we dont Talk about that round these parts. was lyric. was jonk. was jonk lyric. buuunk cot u got u lol swatted
>>
>>5395437
r u 4 real
>>
man i was trying to say that something was like a blackberry the other day and i said blueberry like what the hell i need to get myself some oxycontin
>>
pull out your blueberry give janice a call
>>
LET ME JUST CHECK MY SCHEDULE ON MY BLUEBERRY
MY PALM PILOT
>>
>>5395446
haha HA HA HA yea well my x had a pet and his name started with a S and i calt him Soda and i was imbarist and ashame for rest of day, for even having mr sody monky in my sub conscious
>>
>>5395454
lol wew lad
>>
mm ~table - drummem~
>>
>>5395469
Goonsa gane
>>
>>5395471
Forgotten Fighter pilot
>>
godby goonsa
>>
>>5395475
This guy was saying to me the other day how Amelia Earheart didn't deserve any respect for anything because she's a dumb woman that crashed a plane and disappeared, and therefore talentless and not worth mentioning.
This person has PERFECT judgement.
>>
File: 1488126491768.jpg (303KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488126491768.jpg
303KB, 1000x1000px
>>5395479
NO SH*T? rare monky tidbit i love it and i dont know why !!!! nice post Count trips
>>
>>5395480
i can't believe what some people say sometimes
>>
File: TRAnsh monky.png (43KB, 338x219px) Image search: [Google]
TRAnsh monky.png
43KB, 338x219px
>>5395481
Introducing , , ,
>>
sometimes its--ahaha idk its corny watevs but sometimes thats just the Perfect replie u kno how it be wat it do wat it be like wat its similiar to
>>
>>5395485
Sometimes I'll watch movies with that person and they'll be on their computer not paying attention to the movie, then they'll sort of half-watch the movie for a second and then become totally incredulous about some plot development that has occurred and acts like the movie is somehow now retarded even though the only problem is that he wasn't paying any attention and missed something that would have made what he was now paying attention to make sense, but he has a lot of trouble putting together that he's not understanding what's happening in a movie because he missed like 15 minutes of it because he was reading a news article instead of watching it. I dunno, this guy is a member of MENSA somehow.
>>
>>5395489
Somehow now retarded, heh, heh, o man, audible groan.. but, he ACTUALLY IS? Member? or jonk? must know now , cannot tell , feel like a sucker .
>>
>>5395499
no he's actually smart as shit and a literal member of MENSA, but for some reason does some very strange and seemingly unintelligent things
>>
a natty bombaclot
>>
>>5395503
Fascinating. idiet savant comfirmt
>>
>>5395529
i suppose so
>>
File: d.gif (20KB, 154x69px) Image search: [Google]
d.gif
20KB, 154x69px
Idiet idiet Idiet idiet Idiet idiet Idiet idiet
>>
na no i aint makin excuses tho i am sure he is SHARP as a WHIP im not-- trust me i aint..-- i aint playin nothin down
>>
>>5395534
it's whatev's-er
>>
Getting Bougie
>>
Totes McGoats
>>
what is this /b/ garbage on the front page
muh s-force
>>
>>5395541
Raoooude Moaooods
>>
>>5395543
someone's getting fired over this
>>
hah. heh. eheh. gosh. y'really gotta fuel mr mamschem. gotta give em somethin to 'Go Off'. to 'Go Offa'. 'tsall in my hands. but it takes intense focus. a intense beamlike Lazer synergy to pull it the f•ck outta em
>>
as if im talchem 2 ne1 else h' HA ! k'Tshh
>>
>>5395556
blef
>>
im Glad i didnt get that get ok i really am thankful to not have gotten that get i woulda felt like Poopie
>>
>>5395558
you did get time quads though that's pretty epic for the win
>>
>>5395557
come ON come ON MORE more, MAAAORE , comic book world, world of comic books, tell of a comic book adventure. u were at comic con werent u. warrant yaaaough
>>
>>5395563
what i never went to any comic con, i was into comics for a couple years and then the comic book store in my town closed and i lost interest.
>>
but one time i was in an episode of the x-files and i got to meet dana scully and burt molder and it was so exciting
>>
>>5395571
REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY
>>
>>5395572
Yes my name Bryan Crantson
>>
malrite. alrite 40s comfirmt. are u in ur damm 40s brosef. 40s mayby wow
>>
>>5395576
lol no do you really think i was in the x-files
>>
Yo we be huntin' aliens 'n shit
>>
I'm Tony Montana. You fuck with me, you fuck with the best. Come on, I take your fucking bullets.
>>
What an incredible film, truly a landmark in the history of cinema. When you look upon this movie you feel almost transported to a different time and place, a place where you can learn the ancient secrets of the North, and the techniques with which to conjure up real magicks to be used against thine enemies for the glory of our Kingdom. It can't be overstated how magnificent Scarface really is, and how Al Pacino is totally ridiculous for acting that way for an entire movie. I mean, come on.
>>
but also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmfQ7gSaJgM
lol
>>
fuck that was an awful thought
>>
so these will be memories
>>
i pray to jesus he save me from these blasphemous heathens
>>
i name a kick in my wallet and collect the low bellows
conversation nomenclature and identical fellows
but i regress pardonless an incomplete address
can it rope? passed the test, icy particle at best

Lyrics from an unwritten Salt-n-Pepa song
>>
I found those lyrics written on some toilet paper at Long John Silver's
>>
I transcribed them in a butt mouk
>>
You're Shania Twain
I bet you think this song is about you
>>
>>5395611
hah WHY this
>>5395608
Heh HEH another stroke of genious from Mr mamchem ! I'm being sarcastic but only in this instance
>>5395650
talkem sh×t b×tsch the Lord Adonai is my Rock and Nothing can Separate my Soul from His Light and Mercy
>>5395677
HAH bunk, that's so U
>>5395705
Manchu man descending into madness...
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.