[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*free-bleeds on the gf*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1486445639309.jpg (342KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1486445639309.jpg
342KB, 525x700px
*free-bleeds on the gf*
>>
wtf i hate girls now
>>
>>5389300
dubs confirms
post-pubescent girls are the worst
>>
File: 1494174454312.jpg (35KB, 385x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494174454312.jpg
35KB, 385x375px
stop posting this
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 266x190px
WTF
>>
File: good.png (13KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
good.png
13KB, 300x400px
>>
File: 1441937373617.png (303KB, 527x386px) Image search: [Google]
1441937373617.png
303KB, 527x386px
>>5389117
S-She really did it. She actually bit into and cracked the egg!
>>
>>5389117
women were a mistake
>>
File: nico31.jpg (229KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
nico31.jpg
229KB, 720x720px
>>5389333
>my mfw face when no one checks nicos trips
>>
>>5389117
each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family each totem on the pole is a symbolic representation of one family
>>
File: 1487837554401.jpg (41KB, 738x738px) Image search: [Google]
1487837554401.jpg
41KB, 738x738px
>>5389655
nico nico dubs!
>>
File: Schwick.png (152KB, 359x302px) Image search: [Google]
Schwick.png
152KB, 359x302px
there's logistically no way for me to rationalize a period blood fetish. I don't have a smol pp so I don't need to see blood and do you even know whats in period blood? it's like a puree of eggs and filth. now I'll drink a girls blood all day every day but the second it comes out her muffler i turn to stone
>>
>>5390258
have you ever smelled period blood it's like holy fuck
>>
>>5390264
yes it smells like cinnamon. it actually turned me on a bit knowing i could smell it

thats not really funny so much. factual
>>
>>5390276
i have had experiences which differ from yours
>>
>>5390279
posting alternatives: recant your experiences as opposed to alluding to them. this doesn't leave the catfish on the hook
>>
>>5390288
a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell
gracious dubs my son
>>
>>5390258
actually the translation of the dialog indicates the girl on the bottom is doing something to cause the bleeding.
>>
>>5390351
that only raises more questions

what did she bite?>
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.