[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /s4s/, I'm going to hire a voice actress to read whatever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 41

File: 1493642159949.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493642159949.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
Hey /s4s/, I'm going to hire a voice actress to read whatever is posted in this thread and post it on YouTube. Have fun.
>>
>>5383802
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>5383804
Sorry anon, I'm a new fag. Educate me on how to view this interface.
>>
Swooce! whatfor behinged wingends swang flactulent heiress! hark! my poimpking face fell fast forward march! could you understand it? cold ewe standing under snowdrift, vacate denver to be frollicking merrily. Merde king watches, his keef cared colorfully, cultivating, creeping. The horseman comes.
>>
>>5383802
NIGGER
>>
File: 1483248488898.png (30KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483248488898.png
30KB, 800x800px
OHAYOU GOZAIMASU
>>
i can already tell this is going to be mediocre at best
>>
When Avalokiteśvara Bodhisattva was practicing the profound Prajñāpāramitā, he illuminated the Five Skandhas and saw that they were all empty, and crossed over all suffering and affliction.

“Śāriputra, form is not different from emptiness, and emptiness is not different from form. Form itself is emptiness, and emptiness itself is form. Sensation, conception, synthesis, and discrimination are also such as this. Śāriputra, all dharmas are empty: they are neither created nor destroyed, neither defiled nor pure, and they neither increase nor diminish. This is because in emptiness there is no form, sensation, conception, synthesis, or discrimination. There are no eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body, or thoughts. There are no forms, sounds, scents, tastes, sensations, or dharmas. There is no field of vision and there is no realm of thoughts. There is no ignorance nor elimination of ignorance, even up to and including no old age and death, nor elimination of old age and death. There is no suffering, its accumulation, its elimination, or a path. There is no understanding and no attaining.

“Because there is no attainment, bodhisattvas rely on Prajñāpāramitā, and their minds have no obstructions. Since there are no obstructions, they have no fears. Because they are detached from backwards dream-thinking, their final result is Nirvāṇa. Because all buddhas of the past, present, and future rely on Prajñāpāramitā, they attain Anuttarā Samyaksaṃbodhi. Therefore, know that Prajñāpāramitā is a great spiritual mantra, a great brilliant mantra, an unsurpassed mantra, and an unequalled mantra. The Prajñāpāramitā Mantra is spoken because it can truly remove all afflictions. The mantra is spoken thusly:

gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā
>>
File: jhf.png (266KB, 470x490px) Image search: [Google]
jhf.png
266KB, 470x490px
>hire
and hoos gon grant u access to yo mamas wallet bub
>>
Someone get dubs!
>>
I created a creature for myself
by which to tell the time
on the gardens of her tongue
flowers bloomed
sweet scented words fell out her mouth
at dawn, with living birds humming alien inside my head
the love that grew here yesterday is dead
>>
File: 1477797717441.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1477797717441.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
[Nighttime in the Loud house, Lincoln is getting dressed up and is packing up for tomorrow's road trip.]
Lincoln: [to the viewers] "Ah, road trips. That beloved tradition for families everywhere. Tomorrow, the Loud family's going on a trip of our own. Sounds fun, right? Not with 13 of us packed into the family wagon. Or as we affectionately call it: 'Vanzilla'. [looks down at the family van] Every seat in Vanzilla offers one kind of torture or another." [pulls up his mattress to reveal the above view of the van; circles the third seat from the front row] "Getting stuck next to Lily's car seat is no good.
[Flashback; Lincoln is seen reading his book. Offscreen, Lily's saliva gets on it.]
Lincoln: "Gah! Lily!"
[Giggling, Lily throws a beet, juice, and finally another beet at Lincoln. The boy is rendered unconscious.]
[Cut back to Lincoln's room; Lincoln x's out that seat and points to the back row.]
Lincoln: "The back row is so far away from Mom and Dad, that it turns into the wild, wild west."
[Flashback; Lola and Lana look at each other angrily while Lincoln is seen with a comic book and soda between them.]
Lola: "Stop looking at me."
Lana: "You stop looking at me!"
[Lola and Lana fight near Lincoln. The fight stops shortly with Lincoln looking messy.]
Lincoln: "Come on! We haven't even left the driveway yet!"
[Cut back to Lincoln's room; Lincoln crosses out the back row and points to the first seat from the front.]
Lincoln: "And this seat has the exact opposite problem."
[Flashback]
Lincoln: [voiceover] "It's right in Dad's sight line."
Lynn Sr.: "Feet off the seat!"
[Lincoln looks at Lynn Sr., whose furious eyes can be seen in the driver's mirror. He scowls and takes his foot off; a sappy tune plays over the radio.]
Lincoln: "Plus, it's next to the one-working speaker."
Lynn Sr.: "Ooh, honey. It's our prom theme. Prrrrrrrr!"
[He turns up the music even louder, much to Lincoln's annoyance.]
[Cut back to Lincoln's room; he x's out that seat.]
>>
someone check dubs
>>
>>5383866
thata doub le my're main man mane
>>
*burps*
>>
File: ohno.jpg (197KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
197KB, 714x1000px
Eh? You want to see my breasts, Akko? B-but I'm your TEACHER!!! This is wrong! Ummmmm…… W-Well, we'd better get this over with, then! Just close your eyes for a moment, aaaaaaand…

HERE!

There you go! Wow, you should see the look on your face! Jeez, Akko! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, you know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to touch them too, don't you, Ms. Perverted Witch Akko?! G-Go right ahead! Fondle my Shiny Breasts as much as you want! Take your time! Maybe you can even s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy…~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my "shiny rod" too! You perverted little witch! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? …Well, I guess that wetness on your dress answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pervert, Akko! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've ever seen! L-L-Look how hard it is, too! Shiny goddamn Chariot, it's so fucking hard! I-I've never seen it this hard before! Look what you're doing to me, you little pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, goodness! Shine-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this hard, it's much easier to cram inside you! And I'm stiffening like a freaking rod here! You'd better r-r-r-ride it RIGHT NOW!
>>
test
>>
File: JPEG_20170402_213055.jpg (20KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170402_213055.jpg
20KB, 128x128px
meme
>>
>>5383802
cumswabbie
>>
The Millenium Girl
>>
File: 1409125346957.gif (2MB, 396x304px) Image search: [Google]
1409125346957.gif
2MB, 396x304px
>>5383944
Eh? You want to check my dubs? B-but I'm Patrick BATEMAN!!!
>>
File: 1409128386599.jpg (36KB, 496x638px) Image search: [Google]
1409128386599.jpg
36KB, 496x638px
>>5384000
>000
>trips

Amazing!
>>
pennis and also dicke and balls
>>
File: IMG_2334.jpg (743KB, 1935x2591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2334.jpg
743KB, 1935x2591px
cade wants banans

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
HAHA!
Here's a little something for you busters
Yeah

What's up with that?
You'll cowards don't even smoke crack
What's up with that?

Hater, you don't even smoke crack, bitch, you's a mark fool
Motherfuck that ho shit, that's a G, that's him
I'm about to blaze up, 'specially when it's after dinner
I changed the game don't get it misunderstood
Hitting it out the glass and that smoke all good
Can't water it with green, get work, got that stick
Laws know I keep it, they on my dick, these niggas sick
But when I do smoke some weed
I'm straight out that rose, you best believe
But green ain't better than that hard, hard is so much fun
Seven for forty-five, wholesale gets it done
And I don't care if you judge me
I'm smoking cooked, and living so lovely
So stop looking like you're dumb
You know you wanna try, but fail to get some

What's up with that?
What's up with that?
What's up with that?
What's up with that?

It's on if I feel
I'm blazing white, now my destiny ain't stopping
I'm coming up in a song to rap
I sold my soul to Satan but bought it back from God with this song
Y'all bustas ain't ballin
Until you smoke some work and see who really paper calling
Y'all falling off like the last century
No respect from me till you get that cheese
And you see what life is all about
Till then you just a little bitch with a raised snout
I gets my clout from the mainstream
It's always love and dap in my dope scene
I'm clowning, and keeping it rock
My coke chopped and screwed cause I'm on the block
I'm stinging big and bringing work
All the while keeping y'all haters feelings hurt

What's up with that?
>>
Cheer up, Brian. You know what they say.
Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad.
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle,
Don't grumble, give a whistle!
And this'll help things turn out for the best
And

Always look on the bright side of life!

Always look on the bright side of life
If life seems jolly rotten,
There's something you've forgotten!
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing,

When you're feeling in the dumps,
Don't be silly chumps,
Just purse your lips and whistle -- that's the thing!
And always look on the bright side of life

Come on!

For life is quite absurd,
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow!
Forget about your sin -- give the audience a grin,
Enjoy it, it's the last chance anyhow!

So always look on the bright side of death!
Just before you draw your terminal breath.
Life's a piece of shit,
When you look at it.

Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true,
You'll see it's all a show,
Keep 'em laughing as you go.
Just remember that the last laugh is on you!

And always look on the bright side of life

Come on guys, cheer up

Worse things happen at sea you know

I mean, what have you got to lose?
you know, you come from nothing
you're going back to nothing
what have you lost? Nothing!

>>
File: 1422087984783.png (128KB, 297x493px) Image search: [Google]
1422087984783.png
128KB, 297x493px
Frederica "Ricky" Irving, also known as The Millennium Girl, as well as le millenom girl, is the titular character of Etrian Odyssey Untold:The Millennium Girl, a Nintendo 3DS game developed by ATLUS.
>>
sweebis

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
Who is [s4s]-tan, you may ask? If you bothered to scroll down a bit on the front page, you would see that she is the embodiment of dank memes. If you're a professional dank memer, you would obviously know the number one meme machine on the Internet: [s4s] - Shit 4chan Says. Memes come out of this place 24/7 because it's a goddamn meme factory. Anyway, if you read Know Your Ebin Maymays you'd know that:

>"In Japanese, -tan (たん) is a childlike mispronunciation of -chan, an informal honorific suffix used to title friends and family. This is sometimes used to create a cute or charming effect with its association with young children.
>Recently, -tan suffix is used to title personified mascot characters, usually female. When speaking to the character, sometimes normal suffixes (-san, -chan, or -kun) are used to the speaker’s preference."

Who am I quoting? KYM. Anyway, boards on 4chan are anthropomorphized, like /v/-tan and /mlp/-tan, but they're irrelevant and full of spaghetti. [s4s]-tan, now SHE is relevant. Also known by the name Kek[s4s]andra/Keksandra/Casandra, she is a personification of all the dank memes on [s4s], 4chan and the Internet. A cute girl who flip flops between the ages of 11 (check em) and 22 (also check em), she acknowledges the existence of all dubs that occur on 4chan, judges the quality of all memes ever made (since she literally is [s4s], and [s4s] are the meme experts), and gets along well with everyone.

If you want more pictures of this moe ass nigga, please access shimmie.4chanhouse.org, a website which archives images of board-tans. I should warn you that there are very lewd drawfigs who actually draw lewds of her, so you might want to tread carefully if you search for her, since there's no tag to separate lewds from non-lewds. :^P

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
Info about this grill:

Forename: Keksandra, Kek[s4s]andra, Casandra
Surname: Memeski
Representative of: [s4s]
Nationality: Belarusian/Czech
Born in: Checkemslovakia, parents are from Belaruse
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Green
Height: >implying this actually matters
Weight: >implying this actually matters
Bra size: Double D's (check em)
Shoe size: 11 or something, okay you know what all her measurements are probably dubs she probably has a 22-22-22 figure for all I care
Times she's gotten laid: Lol you've never had sex
Extra notes: /mlp/ is her wife (or they're really close, who knows). [s4s] gave birth to a futa hentai girl named Demola, the child of [s4s], /mlp/, /d/ and Ebola-chan. [s4s] took /r9k/ (or was it /jp/) to the Winter Ball, right before he regressed into a shitting, pissing child with tons of good boy points and chicken tendies and a really nice mummy. Holds the world record for replying to one thread. Probably has a foot fetish and a fart fetish. Very lewd at times.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
Anatomy of the [s4s]-tan - Lewd as Fug Edition:

Hair: Chestnut brown, short, tied neatly in pigtails. It probably smells like the shampoo she uses. You know, we've never seen her with her hair down. If she did, her hair would probably go down to her shoulders.
Tongue: Connoisseur of palatable memes, such as Topkek, Doritos, semen, etcetera. 100% guaranteed to deliver sloppy kisses if applied.
Eyes: Forest green orbs, reportedly capable of hypnotizing her victims and luring them in for extreme fugging. Actually, should they really be counted as victims? I mean, you're getting fugged, right? I guess they're not really victims lol.
Breasts: BIG FLOPPY TITTIES. DD-cups, probably swollen with milk and capable of storing numerous needs within the cleavage. Anons who have had the joy of getting to motorboat her reported seeing an infinite abyss within her cleavage. Some parapsychologists believe that this leads to the source of all memes ever produced.
Ass: Perfectly rounded, smooth, composed of fat, very much enticing to the eye. On numerous occasions, [s4s]-tan invites anons to bury their faces in between her plump buns. Outputs the waste products of all palatable memes in the form of Topkek.
BAGINA :DDD: [redacted]
Girlpenis: While not visible normally, her girlpenis is in fact existent and is only tangible during specific lewd occasions. Scientists who have studied this anomaly have discovered that the genitalia is not structured exactly like a regular male penis. There is no existence of a prostate, and all the components of the semen are produced within her testicles, which are not composed of tubules, but are actually hollow spaces which are filled with semen. The experts of /d/ believe that this organ is suited for cock vore.
Feet: Smooth, neatly cared for. Often clad in size eleven shoes, particularly flats. Numerous foot fetishists rate her feet a solid infinity/10. [s4s]-tan is well aware of this fetish.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
File: 1483514970903.png (353KB, 428x461px) Image search: [Google]
1483514970903.png
353KB, 428x461px
May I ask in what way your life is contributing to society, as you sit here day after day after day, in this dark room, stringing along on that stupid keyboard? Have you ever thought about that? What are you doing for the world or for other people? Day after day, hour after hour, night after night, how many years have you been doing this now? What is this doing... to me it's a worthless worthless life. I don't get it. I don't get how you're growing, or becoming a human being, or learning how to socialize, or anything. You just sit here with your eyes glued to the monitor, and this is your life! I don't get it! I don't get how anyone could do that!
>>
ash is the cutest waifu
>>
>>5384069
Mom can call me dumb all she wants, I'm epic.
>>
File: NIGEL_THORNBERRY.jpg (27KB, 680x530px) Image search: [Google]
NIGEL_THORNBERRY.jpg
27KB, 680x530px
this better be a fucking cute female voice not some old italian grandma

Hey Scott I just want to tell you that I love you and I care for you. I don't care if you don't have many friends and spend your days shitposting on an anime imageboard, I love you for who you are, forever and ever. Let's get married Scott, let's live a happy life somewhere in the city where the loud cars and busy streets still won't drown out my love for you. I love you Scott I fucking love you so much.

wtf i started to cry a little at the end of typing that. I'm so fucking retarded
>>
File: gothic.png (89KB, 272x271px) Image search: [Google]
gothic.png
89KB, 272x271px
Everything you say is going to be erased. There is no god.
>>
Itahoe is a stupid spic

if i get dubs you have 2 say it
>>
>>5384122
nice dubs
>>
Make her do the memeiest voice:

"I'm Keksandra, and I'm the meme girl of 4chan! I'm married to my wifey board /int/, and I'm friends with the cutey board /c/, the pony board /mlp/, the aminayy board /jp/, the kek board /pol/ and the lewd bepis board /d/! I like to eat dubs and check Topkek and I'm all out of dubkek! I love the movies American Psycho, Shrek and Zootopia, and I love my meme friends Chaika, Bury Pink and Patrick Bateman! Be sure to check out my board because you'll love it!
>>
>>5384096
It will. I have some moe girl doing the voice.
>>
Steven Pinker

Ass
>>
>>5384056
this information is outdated as fug lol
>>
If you wanna see the video it's on my shit channel rapterr. It should be up in about 1-2 weeks
>>
I'm being held against my will. Please send help.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 222x227px
Poor Isa sits a glooming so gleaming in the gloaming; the tin-
celles a touch tarnished wind no lovelinoise awound her swan's.
Hey, lass! Woefear gleam she so glooming, this pooripathete I
solde? Her beauman's gone of a cool. Be good enough to symper-
ise. If he's at anywhere she's therefor to join him. If it's to no-
where she's going to too. Buf if he'll go to be a son to France's
she'll stay daughter of Clare. Bring tansy, throw myrtle, strew
rue, rue, rue. She is fading out like Journee's clothes so you can't
see her now. Still we know how Day the Dyer works, in dims
and deeps and dusks and darks. And among the shades that Eve's
now wearing she'll meet anew fiancy, tryst and trow. Mammy
was, Mimmy is, Minuscoline's to be. In the Dee dips a dame and
the dame desires a demselle but the demselle dresses dolly and
the dolly does a dulcydamble. The same renew. For though
she's unmerried she'll after truss up and help that hussyband how
to hop. Hip it and trip it and chirrub and sing. Lord Chuffy's sky
sheraph and Glugg's got to swing.
So and so, toe by toe, to and fro they go round, for they are the
ingelles, scattering nods as girls who may, for they are an angel's
garland.
Catchmire stockings, libertyed garters, shoddyshoes, quicked
out with selver. Pennyfair caps on pinnyfore frocks and a ring on
her fomefing finger. And they leap so looply, looply, as they link
to light. And they look so loovely, loovelit, noosed in a nuptious
night. Withasly glints in. Andecoy glants out. They ramp it a
little, a lessle, a lissle. Then rompride round in rout.
Say them all but tell them apart, cadenzando coloratura! R is
Rubretta and A is Arancia, Y is for Yilla and N for greeneriN. B
is Boyblue with odalisque O while W waters the fleurettes of no-vembrance.
>>
Please do your best ganbatte kudasai!
>>
i dont beleiv u op
>>
>>5383802
[s4s] is basically a giant, ever-changing, absurdist satire of Internet culture. Every post serves as a criticism of the circlejerkery and memery of Internet communities.

When you view [s4s] with the eyes of a self-loathing satirist, you will understand it all.
>>
>>5383802
The views and opinions expressed ITP are not those of the collective community of [s4s] and do not reflect on the values we strive to emulate as a whole. We at [s4s] do not condone the alienating and disparaging usage of slurs whether intentional or not especially ones that are specifically belittling to various minority groups, it is of grave importance that our threads in the future more accurately reflect the peaceful, charitable, and welcoming atmosphere of our fine board.

Please consider >>>/b/ if this is of any negative consequence to your pleasure.

Thank you and have a nice day.
>>
the universe is a computer simulation
>>
>>5383802
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
HAS ANYONE REALLY BEEN FAR EVEN AS DECIDED TO USE EVEN GO WANT TO DO LOOK MORE LIKE?
NYAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: 624cbda13b6cf1d0097a5bb5dff8b2e6.jpg (190KB, 900x2000px) Image search: [Google]
624cbda13b6cf1d0097a5bb5dff8b2e6.jpg
190KB, 900x2000px
I love micker!
>>
s4s will win the 2017 Summer Cup
>>
top GNASHERS m8
>>
File: received_1855090111397889.jpg (16KB, 470x500px) Image search: [Google]
received_1855090111397889.jpg
16KB, 470x500px
Chrząszcz Brzmi w trzcinie w szczebrzeszynie, pozdrawiam Kamilankstera
>>
>>
C-Rex is a massive cunt
>>
>>5383802
pls rember
when day is dark
alway rember
happy day
>>
I look at ironic romanian memes with my friend shiro
>>
File: waluigi-pointing.jpg (242KB, 1184x1040px) Image search: [Google]
waluigi-pointing.jpg
242KB, 1184x1040px
WAAAAH!
>>
All you mother fuckers are gonna pay
You are the ones who are the ball lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch like little whiny bitches. Once we get to Holywood and find those miramax fucks who are making the movie we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit and then eat their shit thats made up of our shit that we made em eat. Then all you motherfucks are next.
Love, jay and silent bob
>>
File: 1487130257981.png (180KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
1487130257981.png
180KB, 500x550px
"Ah, Kos, or some say Kosm..."
"Do you hear our prayers?"
"As you once did for the vacuous Rom,"
"Grant us eyes, grant us eyes."
"Plant eyes on our brains, to cleanse our beastly idiocy."
"The grand lake of mud, hidden now, from sight."
"The cosmos, of course!"
"Let us sit about, and speak feverishly."
"Chatting into the wee hours of..."
"New ideas, of the higher plane!"
>>
i've got balls of steel
>>
>>5383802
The Jews deserved to get exterminated
>>
>>5383802
The jews deserved to get exterminated.
>>
nice meme
>>
>>5384850
Shut the fuck up, that was what I was gonna say.
>>
>>5384855
Nigger
>>
What the desu did you just fucking desu about me, you little desu? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my desu in the Navy Desus, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret desus on Al-Desu, and I have over 300 confirmed desus. I am trained in desu warfare and I’m the top desu in the entire US armed desu. You are nothing to me but just another desu. I will desu you the fuck out with desu the likes of which has never been seen before on this desu, mark my fucking desu. You think you can get away with saying that desu to me over the desu? Think again, desu. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of desu across the USA and your desu is being traced right now so you better prepare for the spam, maggot. The spam that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your desu. You’re fucking desu, kid. I can be desu, desu, and I can desu you in over desu ways, and that’s just with my bare desu. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed desu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Desu and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable desu off the face of the desu, you little desu. If only you could have known what unholy desu your little “desu” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking desu. But you desu, you desu, and now you’re desu, you goddamn desu. I will shit desu all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking desu, kiddo.
>>
>>5383802
*clenches benis*
>>
benis in bagina :DDDDD
>>
>>5383802

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:

And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
>>
File: drugs.jpg (402KB, 1190x1684px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
402KB, 1190x1684px
do this please
>>
>>5384858
Faggot
>>
Abortion should be legalized.
>>
>>5384886
why would they legalize u lol ;)
>>
File: Eggs.jpg (17KB, 552x419px) Image search: [Google]
Eggs.jpg
17KB, 552x419px
YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THE EGGS
>>
OM NAMA SHIVAYA UHHHH OM NAMA NARAYANA UHHHH OM DUDE LIKE WHAT DUDE WEED OM NAMA NARAYANA
>>
testing
>>
I stuck my tongue in hari's hairy asshole and it tasted great, I wish I could do it again, mmmm
>>
Gitara Siema
>>
You gold-teeth-gold-chain-wearin', fried-chicken-and-biscuit-eatin', monkey, ape, baboon, big thigh, fast-runnin', high-jumpin', spear-chuckin', three-hundred-sixty-degree-basketball-dunkin' titsun spade Moulan Yan. Take your fuckin' pizza-pizza and go the fuck back to African
>>
Zniszcze kurahen.ork
>>
I really love fat men, their micro-penises turn me on because I am a dirty fat man lover fat boys are so yummy what is the fattest cock when the fat man exists to cum into my tight yummy ass-butt-hole my butt tastes so good thanks to the fat boy man
>>
OOGA BOOGA JIGGA DINKA DONKA BUNKO MMMMMOOOOOOOORBIDDDDD TELEPATH WITH THE SINGLE ALSO AXE FX ARE IS THE BESTEST BRO
>>
Donau-Dampfschifffahrtsgesellschaft
>>
>>5384948
pripyat?
>>
File: IMG_1703.jpg (85KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1703.jpg
85KB, 800x1067px
Finally, after making my way from /b/ over /tv/ to [s4s], 7 months of waiting and adaptating to the local shitposting culture, after being called unfunny, repetitive and stupid, after surviving cancer and the 2016 american elections as well as the first great meme war, I get to expierience some real quality content on this board.
Thank you and god bless your soul anon
>>
MMMM YENAKU HURRY ODAY KUNJIYÉ ROOMBAH PUDI KYUM
>>
>>5384832
S4S calling in
>>
>>5383802
I'm upper, upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
All the social papers say I've got the biggest balls of all

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls,
And she's got big balls,
But we've got the biggest balls of them all

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody comes and comes again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got great balls of fire

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls,
And she's got big balls,

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure,
They're the balls that I like best.
And my balls are always bouncing,
To the left and to the right.
It's my belief that my big balls should be held every night.

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls,
And she's got big balls,
>>
As Megumin consumes her balanced meal of lipids, carbohydrates, and proteins, a vast volume and variety of magnificent chemical reactions are occurring within her body to break down her food into usable energy
>>
The amount of people that just went >VETLEL proves the predictable, smart ass nature of this board.

All of you people try and impress each other with these funny green text comments, from someone who doesn't spend all their life online, it looks ridiculous.

Fuck this I'm off, don't wanna waste my life on "addictive and funny" 4chan.
>>
Praise be unto he of the Eighth Realm!
>>
whomstever reads this is a dumb fucking nigger

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: auzziessmh.png (128KB, 568x565px) Image search: [Google]
auzziessmh.png
128KB, 568x565px
John madden
>>
File: 1489789078816.jpg (103KB, 670x826px) Image search: [Google]
1489789078816.jpg
103KB, 670x826px
I love big mick, De velra is a shit
>>
Lole!
>>
>>5383805
i just can_t tel it this inory or newfef enmor ;___;a
>>
>>5384326
`17kb

230px

_2011.jpg
>>
JEJ
>>
kazuma is a big cute moron
>>
want sum fuck, niggy?
>>
No one will actually read any of this
>>
>>5383802
That's fucking gay and you are a faggot, you're not that guy who keeps popping up on my recommended are you? if you are you're gay

youtube is for babies.
>>
>>5385331
your mom is a babies
>>
File: 1494156499287.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494156499287.png
1MB, 800x800px
>>
Cunt
>cunt
Cunt
>cunt
Cunt
>cunt
Cunt
>cunt
>>
Benis123 wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it."

First class, yo, this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmm, this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it."
– "Yo, home to Bel-Air."

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo home smell ya later."
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Ai

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5385351
Who are you quoting.
>>
File: bunny_eating_carrot-999px.png (551KB, 999x1064px) Image search: [Google]
bunny_eating_carrot-999px.png
551KB, 999x1064px
Hi, I am autistic. I have heard and seen this kind of bullying in the community a lot. it hurts. Please be considerate about the person behind the keyboard the next time you want to be an Internet bully. This community has done so much in making me happy and introducing me to new friends and giving me something to feel passionate about. but nothing is perfect and that is okay however I would just like to put this awareness out there. Autism acceptance month is April so the timing feels right too.
>>
A hot dog (also spelled hotdog), or frankfurter, frank, or wiener, is a cooked sausage, traditionally grilled or steamed and served in a partially sliced bun as a sandwich. Typical garnishes include mustard, ketchup, onions, mayonnaise, relish, coleslaw, cheese, chili, olives, and sauerkraut. Hot dog variants include the corn dog and pig in a blanket. The hot dog's cultural traditions include the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest and the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
This type of sausage was culturally imported from Germany and popularized in the United States, where it became a working-class street food sold at hot dog stands and carts. The hot dog became closely associated with baseball and American culture. Hot dog preparation and condiments vary regionally in the US. Although particularly connected with New York City and New York City cuisine, the hot dog became ubiquitous throughout the US during the 20th century, and emerged as an important part of some regional cuisines (notably Chicago street cuisine)
>>
>>5383853
oh nooooooooooóooooooooooo
>>
File: bearynicecar.png (72KB, 335x349px) Image search: [Google]
bearynicecar.png
72KB, 335x349px
>>5383805
He's trolling anon friend
there is no s4s interface, is just a copypasterino
>am a niceposter
>>
>>5385393
I like your nice image
>>
File: FB_IMG_1494170863850.jpg (22KB, 390x292px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494170863850.jpg
22KB, 390x292px
FUCK quavo I can't believe he had sex with J Cole
>>
birds are not that important
>>
File: 1489167957978.png (187KB, 426x433px) Image search: [Google]
1489167957978.png
187KB, 426x433px
>>5385393
nice friend but who r u quoting
>>
Neeb is literal god

Thicc bitch bout to coconut
>>
>>5385661
I will nut in u faget
>>
my dang diddly dick is heckin hard my afro-american friends. my wiener is erect. i need to be fucked. my dick. my dickis hard. my wang is large.
>>
>>5385739
finland?
>>
File: 1489810764641.jpg (230KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489810764641.jpg
230KB, 1152x2048px
Black people are a social construct
>>
top kek
>>
>>5383851
Ok.
>>
hey that's pretty cool. Everyone told me though when I had a mustache I let it be too wide. Do you have a grooming guide for them
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>5383802
I am a dirty fucking whore, stooping this low for a pathetic bit of money, god i'm ashamed of myself, what the fuck would my parents think if they knew i was doing this
>>
>>5383802
Whooo!
Yeahhh!
Yeah. What's up?
Go Cory! (Go, go!)
Go Cory! (Go, go, go, go!)
Listen up
Here we go!

I'm the new kid, moving in
Getting it done
And I'm officially the candidate
For having some fun
You know

You better calm down Cory
(yea yea)

I'm talking 'bout an all-out party
And we're getting it started
Mr. President, you mind some electric guitar?

Washington D.C. will never be the same
Cause we've got

Cory, Cory, Cory
In the House (Yeah! It's a party every week, baby!)

Cory, Cory, Cory
Check it out (That's right, I'm in the House!)

He's gonna shake it up and change it (Shake it up)
Take it all and rearrange it (Just a little bit)
Got a new plan, hey Uncle Sam! (Look out now)
We've got Cory in the House! (Par-ty!)
Cory in the House! (I'm your man!)
>>
we're very proud of you honey and we love you. never give up on your dreams, we support you
>>
File: candid_crop.jpg (227KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
candid_crop.jpg
227KB, 540x720px
penis

Now imagine you are alone. So very alone...
After a while, you start shutting in.
You stop leaving your room
And fall into a deep, vegetative state
While you are sensorically deprived
Your ears start picking up more noises than ever.
Every leaking tap in the neighbor's house sounds like a fountain to you
Every cricket annoys you by tapping his little feet on the ground
Every movement of your cat sounds like a complete pandemonium of hell opening over your house
And at that moment, subliminal messaging starts becoming obvious to you.
You turn the tv on
A chewing gum commertial is airing
The only thing you can here though are these simple words: [V O T E] [F O R] [ T R U M P ]
YOU FURIOUSLY LEAP BACK TO YOUR COMPUTER, start typing at light speeds
Your intuition told you to watch the new cg - filled berserk anime
But, instead of guts's usual croak,
You hear a beautiful, yet childlike voice delicately whisper into your ears

!VENTO AUREO CONFIRMED¡

~fin~
>>
File: tumblr_o1uidnZUAn1ultad9o1_500.gif (339KB, 423x386px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1uidnZUAn1ultad9o1_500.gif
339KB, 423x386px
Chaika.
Chaika?
Chaika.
Mwee.
>>
I hope you paid this cunt good for doing like an hour's worth of voice acting.
>>
every day it gets harder and harder to be myself; to express what I mean or what I want. and I think the main reason for this is that I have been conditioned to always fail, despite my best efforts. If only I were able to be honest with myself perhaps we could get somewhere, but for now I just have to believe that it's all eventually going to work itself out. I know, in the end, it will only get worse. but I find it very difficult to take steps forward because I have no faith in myself or my own capabilities. I have shown myself again and again that I am capable to do things, and at times I do. But most of the time it feels like I'm trying to achieve something that's as futile as it is mundane, and I wish I were one of those farmers, or better yet, some blind, deaf, mute kid who could only pique the mind's of the onlookers, but never sense their preying intentions.
>>
>>5386743
thats so sweet.

Can I stick my benis all up inside of you?
>>
(In a seductive voice )
AAAAAAAAAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

one of a loser than he is but he has been in place for a loser than the rest of the ropes to be white but this time the ropes and screaming for my tastes like the ropes to be white but this time 2nd to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies out of me to kill the muzzies and screaming for my mom to kill the messenger.
>>
>>5386745
idk what is your favorite digit?
>>
File: 1494081798365.png (35KB, 786x618px) Image search: [Google]
1494081798365.png
35KB, 786x618px
am sleep
>>
>>5383802
no id rather hit her and say GIVE ME MY MONEY BITCH then force her to suck
please jjuke juke
>>
File: 1.png (227KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
227KB, 640x450px
hey read this
>>
File: th.jpg (6KB, 286x161px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
6KB, 286x161px
GEORGE BUSH MOLESTED ME JUST LIKE OJ SIMPSON
>>
>>5386878
is this white people
>>
File: pep skoll.jpg (98KB, 580x672px) Image search: [Google]
pep skoll.jpg
98KB, 580x672px
2b or no 2bee- dat's is teh quscion:
wetter tiss noblor in dhe miend 2 suffr
the slins and rarros of otregeus fortun,
or 2 tak arm agenst a se of truoples,
an, bi opossing , en dthem .2di, 2slepe-
no moer- adn biy a slep 2 sey weend
the herteche and the thowsend natral shox
taht flesch is haeir 2-tisa consumnanation
debotlee 2 be wischet . 2dy, 2 slep
2 slepe, prchence 2 drem—ai, dheres the rubb,
4 n thaht slep of deth wat derems mae com
wen we hab schufle of ths moprtal ciol,
mus tgiv us paus. dhers the reskpekt
that makese clamimty of so longe livfe.
4 hu wuld ber the wips and ascorns of tim,
th'o ppresers rong, the produ mans contumily
the pongs of despisd lobe, the laus delei,
the inosclence of ofis, adn the sporns
tha t pashent meret of the uwnworthe taks,
wehne he hisself miht hi squiet us mak
wiht a bere botcin? hu wuod ferdal sber
2gront an swet undher a weare lif,
butt dhat teh drede of somthin arter deth,
the undiscocered cuntri form whos buorn
no tarvler retrons, pussles teh wil
ands maks us rathr ber dhos il's we hab
thaen fli 2 otther that wi kno not of?
thu sconsciensce dos maqe kowerts of us al,
and thhus the nateb huey of reslotion
is siqlyd oar wiht the pal caste of thot,
and entrepreses of gret picth and monent,
withthis regartd ther're curens turn arry,
and loos the nem of acsion . - soft, u nou,
the fere ofelya -.nimf, in they orisos
b al mie sins renendered.
>>
File: 1441867104869.jpg (42KB, 532x483px) Image search: [Google]
1441867104869.jpg
42KB, 532x483px
three quadrillion nine hundred sixty-seven trillion two billion one hundred eighty-seven million three hundred fifty-one thousand four hundred seventy point five one three three three two one nine zero zero six.
>>
Nico nico Traps are not gay and are Cute
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.