[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you satisfied with your life? Do you find that much pleasure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: afterlife.jpg (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
afterlife.jpg
2MB, 2000x1500px
Are you satisfied with your life?
Do you find that much pleasure in what you do?
Living how you are.
Knowing you only have one chance to live. Knowing that once you die it's over.

There is one single chance to actually take actions as a form of life, and you are wasting it.
>>
>Are you satisfied with your life?
Am i satisfied being a 27 yr old fuck up who moved back in with my parents because I was too naive to understand just because I'm employed doesn't mean I'm doing well?

No, no I am not.

>Do you find that much pleasure in what you do?
What pleasure? I work two waiter gigs when I can all while hoping to get through the respiratory therapy program at my local community college.

Sleep is a luxury anymore.

>Living how you are.
Not in the slightest. I'm fed, I'm watered, I'm sheltered, but I'm not content with myself.

>Knowing you only have one chance to live. Knowing that once you die it's over.
Sometimes I wish was one of those incorrigible, myopic cretins that only know how to breed and complain for handouts. What is stopping me now? Maybe that fact I've already committed the past 2 years into something that may not even be a fruitful endeavor. Maybe I already am and can't recognize it. Either way, saying "I tried" isn't for me.
>>
>>5383073
>>5383126
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>5383130
thank you
>>
>>5383056
Is this like a survey?
>Are you satisfied with your life?
I'm doing well enough.
>Do you find that much pleasure in what you do?
Somewhat.

>Living how you are.
What do u mean?
>Knowing you only have one chance to live. Knowing that once you die it's over.
Well that's morbid
>There is one single chance to actually take actions as a form of life, and you are wasting it.
You're mom is a wasted lifeform.
I'm at my work early cuz I can't read a fucking schedule so I'm just sitting here by myself like a dumbass.
>>
File: 1494152029178.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494152029178.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
this is [s4s]
>>
>>5383166
Do me a favor, and remember me saying "I told you so" when you give into terror on your death bed. Remember me telling you how unprepared for death you are. Remember me informing you of how you will turn into a tearful babbling mess as you beg for anything to save you as your internal organs fail. Your friends and family will watch and turn their backs on you as you scream, as propriety dictates not paying attention to something so pathetic.
>>
>>5383166
>>5383177
good dubs but u nevr had sex lol
>>
>>5383179
Here, watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uKhTivNPKg
>>
>>5383177
>77
But what did you tell me? I hope to die peacefully, thx. You seem like you have some issues. Nice dubs tho.
>>
>>5383183
I don't click viruse links, I don't want my computer to killed.
>>
>>5383184
You won't.
>>
>>5383195
Why are you convinced of that?
>>
>>5383215
It's a guess, but I'm confident enough that you will develop some form of cancer and slowly die on a hospital bed, and that will be too much for you to handle and you will cry every night. The cancer will kill you, but first it will kill your ability to enjoy life. First it will end the pleasure you take in each day. You as a person will die before your body fails; you'll become a grey, shambling, lifeless husk of what you once were, and when you do I want the one thought rattling around in your joyless head to be "he told me so."
>>
WOOH nailedem
gettin kinda SICKA genmaicha, tho, heh...
LICHT em at first but...
he's just some existential clown..
just some blathering adolescent pessimist...
basicly, fogof jk pls stay
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.