[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wendy look fluffy i want hug her:3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: wed.jpg (456KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
wed.jpg
456KB, 700x900px
Wendy look fluffy i want hug her:3
>>
>>5382475
2HU LIKE BURG
>>
File: capitalism2.jpg (140KB, 400x466px) Image search: [Google]
capitalism2.jpg
140KB, 400x466px
>>5382475

reminder
>>
>>5382501
this is what eunuchs actually believe
>>
File: yosho.png (15KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
yosho.png
15KB, 271x274px
>>
File: Cap_kills2.jpg (22KB, 237x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cap_kills2.jpg
22KB, 237x400px
>>5382527

capcuck
>>
File: herds.jpg (9KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
herds.jpg
9KB, 191x263px
>>5382955
you're not even a person let alone a man the idea of you calling anyone a cuck is laughable
>>
>>5382977
A pack of se7ens
>>
>>5382977

good cuck keeping posting against the people until it's time to go back to your wageslave job so you won't starve. good cuck. yes. that's the way. very good.
>>
>>5382992
i want to be a communist because i'm a weak baby and i'd starve in the scary world on my own if i vote communist i get free toys forever and i never have to leave my house again communism is the best because work sucks
>>
>>5383004

the people will rise. keep trying to reassure yourself with your sarcastic posts. very good!
>>
>>5383025
i hope you do you're marching to death and ruin i'd love that it's the epitome of modern comedy
communism is great especially with open borders
the native slaves are given the choice of being slaves forever or accepting the neetbux and joining the fight against themselves and helping bankrupt their country
it's hilarious
exactly what the beta males and bulldog women of europe deserve
>>
>>5383047

good job shilling for the man capitalist-kun. maybe with your shareblue bucks you can buy some yumyums for your fat cat tumtums.
Your time will come.10 years hard labor for you. Get ready to work hard for the people.
>>
>>5383058
so you get mad at me regardless whether i support or admonish communism?
you are an annoying little cunt aren't you
>>
>>5383068

If you hate communism so much why do you put so much verbosity into your little sarcastic pro-communist posts? good try moneyman.
>>
>>5383086
did you even read my post?
>>
>>5383094

you have been tricked into responding
>>
>>5382475
i want to hug her inn her heart
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.