[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rate this ugly piece of shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

rate this ugly piece of shit
>>
10/10
>>
>>5382309
Wich one do you mean lole
>>
>>5382328
THE HUMAN ONE
>>
I feel bad for that fish
>>
>>5382333
fuggen hell u got trips :O
>>
>>5382433
Dubs checking trips, nice!

>>5382309
I bet he's a sweet and kind individual and not a jerk at all!
>>
>>5382441
haha hes so fat right sister? i guess should like.. hit the stairmastero r somehing LOLE
>>
>>5382441
can you please suck my dick in the broom closet
>>
>>5382466
>>5382500
checked and smecked
>>
>>5382509
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3WyRNvZI0w

-OP
>>
I bet he has a really big cock
>>
>>5382549
He's so fat he probably has buried penis syndrome
>>
>>5382570
haha yeah i bet he lost like half a inch off from his fat pouch but he's still above 7inches on a ruler lole
>>
>>5382580
Be careful with those units, anon. He's seven centimetres, not inches.
>>
>>5382594
I KNOW IM REPULSIVE HOW MUCH LONGER ARE YOU GOING TO ATTEMPT YOUR SUBTLE INJECTION OF MOCKERY

fuck you + die
>>
>>5382598
I bet you're stroking your tiny little ween at these posts you disgusting masochist
>>
>>5382622
checked and krecked
>>
uhh....
>>
>>5382333
Still hard to tell which one you mean
>>
File: laughing at you.jpg (245KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.jpg
245KB, 1344x756px
>>5382811
that made me cry

who are you?
>>
>>5382549
>>5382570
I think he was saying he has a big dick b4 and when I said that it doesn't matter, replying to some fetish thread, he got all offended so giving him the benefit of the doubt it's probably the only thing he's proud of about himself, lol.
>>
>>5382830
im too wasted to even entertain that horrid female attempt at bothering me

please go take your nigger boyfriends pork in your fat cunt and stop talking about me <3
>>
>>5382830
I know you're a girl so you lack critical thinking but you shouldn't be so gullible to believe a man when he lies about his penis size.
>>
>>5382835
He's not black you tard master. I wish I was wasted too tbh... I gotta go to work today which is bs imo....
>>
the sexual tension crackles off the page!! lightning vents into the air with every word!!!!
with bated breath I watch the greatest love story of our time!!!!!!!!
>>
>>5382862
if you and (her) would leave me the fuck alone I could go about my standard mechanism of surrealism and nonsense but no and oh bonus points: YOU DONT EXIST
>>
>>5382881
no rest for the wicked
>>
File: Warren..jpg (31KB, 445x540px) Image search: [Google]
Warren..jpg
31KB, 445x540px
>>5382899
really making me think
>>
U G L Y
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.