[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its time to choose Your fortune: Outlook good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1478490883908.png (1MB, 1722x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478490883908.png
1MB, 1722x1000px
Its time to choose

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
which one lets me get my dick sucked the most
>>
>>5381031
spirit and then have a big spirit waifu to take care of and love as she grows more powerful
>>
>>5381047
i can't tell if that made me ascend beyond reality, or descend below rocks

my reaction was completly original, and no image can compare to how i felt
>>
>>5381044
magic because you can summon succubus
>>
>>5381031
science so i can prove 2+2 = fish
>>
>>5381044
spirits because you can summon succubus
>>
the one with the most autistic will suffice :^]
>>
I reject the choices offered in this thread, and choose to substitute the following choice of my own:

"Antithesis
-You unlock the ability to negate and oppose the universe you currently reside in.

-You may negate any force or energy at will, but secondary effects are still in play (ex. stop a raging fire, but the heat is still there).

-You may negate any force or energy at will (secondary effects included), but once every 10 hours.

-Must obtain spiritual balance and train mentally often, or risk falling victim to your subconscious power.

-Instead of a fearsome male looking person in all black clothes with long hair, I am a self aware kawaii anime girl with the ability to post herself as digital data in order to negotiate contracts."

Spoiler warning: the below text may not be suitable for anyone who is not my self.

I select this choice that I provided in quotations in this post, and any person who requires the exact letter permutation of the text in this post to exist outside of their own imagination in order to post that exact letter permutation in the universe they currently reside in is a secondary effect to which I am the source.
>>
>>5381901
That posted, I am still going to consider limiting myself in the event anyone suggests to me that I am beginning to resemble any of the other choices that I did not select. Because being everything sounds about as boring to me as being nothing.
>>
but those are multiple sentences what the hell r u doan
>>
>>5381901
>>5381909
but u forgot to close ur quotes oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>5381901
how is the pic related? i am uncertain on this issue
>>
File: yosho.png (15KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
yosho.png
15KB, 271x274px
>>
>>5381031
ki
i would train every day to become massively strong
>>
>>5381031
super sicene so i can get a job.
>>5383367
>become massively strong
why tho?
>>
>>5381901
>stop a raging fire, but the heat is still there
How is heat a "secondary effect" of fire?
>>
>>5382228
Check again. The quotes are closed now. There are two (2) instances of " " ."
>>
Super Science
>>
>>5383406
because maybe then I wouldn't feel so helpless in every waking moment of my life
>>
>>5384011
good double
>>
>>5381031
Super~Science guy, so i can clone a 12 year old version of myself.
>>
Super Science, so I can finally figure out why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
>>
>>5384110
i miss that ad campaign i'm just not feeling the craving for crazy squares
>>
I want gun
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.