[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been EXPECTING you. I bid thee WELCOME.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 23

I have been EXPECTING you.

I bid thee WELCOME.
>>
File: by dark natasha.jpg (59KB, 348x481px) Image search: [Google]
by dark natasha.jpg
59KB, 348x481px
This way. We haven't much time.
>>
File: Furfagmeme.jpg (47KB, 254x247px) Image search: [Google]
Furfagmeme.jpg
47KB, 254x247px
wuf wuf xD

just kidding, yiff in hell

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
Behold: this is MY realm.

Unfortunately we cannot stop. Our journey takes us ELSEWHERE.
>>
Yes, it is a MARVELOUS realm, thank you. This is the dwelling place of the MANNERED. Actually, it is not my real home... I am but an intermediary, and guide, if you will.
>>
can I suck your magical wolf cock?
>>
Ah, but we reach The Endless Forest.

None of the Mannered recognize this place, it is a non-place to them, because it cannot be defined. Therefore they somehow cannot access it.
>>
We sure seem to be moving fast
>>
File: lakota_by_darknatasha.jpg (75KB, 595x450px) Image search: [Google]
lakota_by_darknatasha.jpg
75KB, 595x450px
>>5377282
Yes, thou MAY.

Let us take rest here for a moment.

Suck, and replenish yourself.
>>
File: home_by_griffsnuff-d4nhkle.png (1MB, 1280x813px) Image search: [Google]
home_by_griffsnuff-d4nhkle.png
1MB, 1280x813px
Satisfied? Good. Let us continue on.

Here, we have found the Path of Kitsch, which will take us to yet others. Few find this way, fewer know how to walk it. They tend towards an imposter path, with the wrong intentions. This is what birthed the Realm of the Mannered.
>>
See here, ruins of former Walkers.

They were once vital, and filled with life, some remember I was but a pup when I saw them walk. But their footing lost its way. Some say it was because they attempted to scientize the mysterious way of their "walk".

Others think it was in the attempt to socialize it, rather. Empress Marxus, of a side realm, despised the Grace and sought to drain it so that all might interweave in self-similar, flat, prescribed harmony.

She has since collapsed in a negative singularity, a "Little Bang", from which she can never be recovered. Her children busy themselves in bowls of the bureaucracies of the Mannered, although those wandering its surface hardly sense them.

I digress. Come.
>>
Ssssshhhhhh.

Over there. One of the Lost Ones sleeps perpetually in a Meadow of Comfy.

He has been led her into this form by a sprite of the Lower Aethers.

Let us pass on. No, you will not be able to wake him. He sought this out himself.
>>
Look. Some more Lost Ones hold vigil. Whatever you do, don't look at the False Fire, it is actually a Sprite.

Those who behold it find themselves stuck, and its gravity is hard to pull oneself away from.

Worse, those who serve the Sprites, deal in them, become consumed in them forever. The Sprites are in them, and they are forever trapped within the Sprites.

We must continue.
>>
File: d900193fad2bbe0b8de7c313fbd82b94.jpg (263KB, 1264x632px) Image search: [Google]
d900193fad2bbe0b8de7c313fbd82b94.jpg
263KB, 1264x632px
Ignore the Sprites.

Tread carefully, and we will soon be beyond this stage.
>>
File: mystic_forest_by_pe_travers.jpg (234KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
mystic_forest_by_pe_travers.jpg
234KB, 1200x720px
We've passed the place of the Sprites and the Comfy now.

Out here now, however, the energy becomes more intense. It will pull at you, compel you to...
>>
There! Those gates!

They appear at the slightest sensation of the pressure, compelling you to choose a side... Left, or Right.

Either one promises to ease the pressure, but either will only intensify it.

No, you must not take either. Ignore those paths.

Don't worry, all that is promised in either, you may still yet partake in, in the Outside...
>>
File: red_forest_by_okdonkey-d83eetm.jpg (136KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
red_forest_by_okdonkey-d83eetm.jpg
136KB, 1024x576px
That Nostalgia, you feel.

I feel it too. Ignore succumbing to it too much.

Yes, the place casts memories, but to focus too much on them is one of the means through which the Linguists begin to weave you into the fabric of the Mannered.

Those who focus on the past or the future are both guilty of this. Time is an illusion. All that is vital of "Ancience" and "Futurity" is actually just the allure of the Wild sensuously rippling Outside...
>>
File: 1493771217948.png (30KB, 480x231px) Image search: [Google]
1493771217948.png
30KB, 480x231px
hehhehe boobe
>>
File: red_forest_by_th3bob-d7j8ubx.jpg (182KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
red_forest_by_th3bob-d7j8ubx.jpg
182KB, 1063x752px
Just a little further...

Do you feel that rustling? Like space is changing? Like you're being tickled by leaves coming from angles you can't quite determine the direction of...
>>
Things seem to be getting realer out here, and yet stranger.

Here we are beyond maps and reference. And yet there is still so much further to go even beyond this.
>>
You feel it too, right?

Like all that had been promised in your realm, and in the Realm of the Mannered... you actually feel more fully here...

No, there is no going back. Most of those of that other place will remain there for the rest of their lives.
>>
Up this way. We must climb.
>>
Soon we be arriving at the place at which we must part ways.

I will be taking my own way, which you cannot follow.

But there is an angle by which you can make your way out (t)here, further expanding its wildness.

It is yet to be known by anyone. It will be... strange, but beautiful.
>>
Here it is. At last.

Your portal.

Actually, don't mistake it for a mere void of possibility - which it is - it is also a positive, living Thing, waiting to form a relationship with you.

If you choose it, you will not so much be stepping into it as it will be stepping into you.

At this stage, most do not continue. Most who made it out here wander in nihilism, mistaking the dark strangeness for nothingness. There is nothing more to be known in the way by which they move, just circling emptiness.

I cannot show you any more. To speak further would only begin to speak backwards, or downwards. I can only say this: you can now wander these wilds, inevitably succumbing to some nihilism... or more likely, you might pretend to "go back" to some previous place, to the Left, or the Right, possibly constructing something resembling the Realm of the Mannered. Too many are invested in that approach, ESPECIALLY those who claim to fight it the most.

But I must depart now. I give you a Magical Feather as a honing device, you will come to learn how to use it.

Good luck, traveler! We may cross paths again.

Until then.
>>
>>5377249
Why is there a homo erotic wolf creature greeting me?

What is this, danger zone?
>>
>>5377435
His form was arbitrarily given. An awkward, absurd form is more charged for sonority of his capacity.
>>
~~
>>
>>5377249
>>5377251
>>5377292
>>5377337
would yiff
>>
>>5377419
Can someone less gay show me the portal next time? I mean, I have no reason to trust you, you show me all this cool shit and then tell me it's terrible and that it would be foolish to stay here, dissuading all inquiry and investigation out of some vague fear of purposelessness or false purpose, and telling me to ward it off by hopping through the magical gate.

Sure, maybe hopping through the portal is the best option, but I want to figure that out for myself, not just do it because some homo wolf told me to. It seems to me to be infinitely more nihilistic to allow yourself to just be led through the experience of life without questioning it. Perhaps to you that is a more authentic experience, the belief that in questioning lies confusion and eventually apathy, self-destruction, "nihilism" as you put it, but I disagree; I think the full engagement with life, without reservation, is the authentic experience. And that means wandering around in Faggotopia (sorry, the dwelling place of the MANNERED), braving the Little Bang just to kick Empress Marxus in her dick(female), and having sex with my waifu in the Meadow of Comfy.

After I've exhausted this place, then, maybe then, I'll hop through the portal. But that's going to take a long time, and I don't mind.
>>
>>5377840
>>5377249
I enjoyed the writing by the way
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.