[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I BECOME AN OLDFAG?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 300x244px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 300x244px
HOW DO I BECOME AN OLDFAG?
>>
>>5376618
wait until you're about 70 years old.
>>
step one: eat a wet rag 4 real
2: check all dubs
C. See that mountain? You can climb it!
E. Eat a wet rag 4 pretend
6. six
7. eight
9. ten
Z. And bob's you're uncle
>>
>>5376645
You're missing 39 hot dog got to bathroom
>>
>>5376618
easy. wait till there's a new board on le 4 changs and be one of the first to post there. wait a few years and if the boarde doesn't get shut down and ur'e one of the last few posters, you can successfully call yourself an oldfig. (we don't use the fag word here, that only applies to the rest of furrchan, esp the rudeboardes bee and pol) :^)
>>
>>5376618
get old
>>
>>5376618
First, start a new game, but don't grab the CUT HM from the SS Anne. Instead, trade a pokemon that already knows CUT from another game.

Once you have pokemon that know STRENGTH and SURF, return to the SS Anne. Surf off of the bridge to get into the place. Go north, and you'll see a truck. Use STRENGTH on the truck.

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
Start the engine and let it warm to running temperature. Just as you did with the fuel/air mixture, let the engine warm up some to make sure you're adjusting at actual running condition. Turn the idle adjustment screw to tighten. Turn the screw clockwise, no more than a half-turn, and listen to the engine.
>>
>>5376708
Just inject lol
>>
>>5376669
this is how i became [s4s] oldfridge
>>
>>5376618
post moar birds because BAVI
check dubs and trips even if there a dumb frog/anime poster
do smileys like this :^)
call ppl bby
make dank memes
be nice
be gay for swaglord
birds are very important
fortune in options field

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5376618
You can't. At least noone will ever believe you're one.
>>
>>5376618
Congrats you're a fag
>>
careful now boi
you know wat they say
once you get old, you never go bacc haha i am triggered tbh
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.