[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: people.jpg (100KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
people.jpg
100KB, 600x800px
this is the problem
>>
>>5368476
I'm doubtful that you're a complete idiot
>>
no i'd say smart people are confident and so are dumb people
baby men and dried fish women are full of doubts
the people who believe this crap and read bukowski are the opposite of smart
lol your deep philosophy and poetry basically amounts to superficial posturing and self flagellation
if charles bukowski was smart why was he a wreck of a human being who's writings were the self aggrandising and inane ramblings of a drunken fool?
art kids and philosophy readers are dumber than your average minecraft squeaker and i mean that genuinely not as hyperbole
you're one step away from being horoscope writers or tony robbins
>>
>>5368491
see how confident you are here? thank's for proving my point
>>
>>5368491
I'm not sure if I should believe you
>>
business men with a deep working knowledge of economics proven by their track record of earnings as entrepeneurs are dumb idiots because they are confident
a drunken idiot who writes syntactically erroneous nonsense about his feelings and how much he thinks about like life and stuff is really smart because he doubts himself
bro i read the apology i know what i'm talking about
only a madman is sure of himself
that's why i'm poor because successful people are dumb it's nothing to do with me i don't need to get a job bernie's going to make everything free
>>
>>5368508
i wouldent
>>
replace intelligent with white and stupid with black
>>
>>5368538
Now the world all makes sense again
>>
>>5368491
This is what people mean when they say stupid people are full of confidence.
>>
>>5368476
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>5368476
i constantly find myself doubting my abilities, does that make me the next einstien or do i just have a low self esteem ????
>>
The real problem is the lack of dubs up in this bitch.
>>
>>5368514
>>5368491
you changed my perspective
>>
No.
The world is run by intelligent people who have no morals.
Elitists who view the majority of the masses as worthless cattle either to be used or destroyed.
Aristocrats who view real democracy as their enemy, who believes Governments have the right to exist regardless of the Governed consent.

Also I think Jews are involved somehow but im not quite sure.
>>
>>5368476
Absolutely wrong.
>>
>>5369489
Jews are the elitists who control anon
The people however are stupid and think the enemy are others or different elites.
You tell the people the truth and they call you names and ignore you.
The majority of idiots who are easily controlled, like sheep.
Especially when it comes to feelings and facts.
No one can do what must be done
>>
>>5368476
get out of politics prime
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.