[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it was the end of a normal highschool day i was walking home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: boys-on-red-truck.jpg (102KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
boys-on-red-truck.jpg
102KB, 720x480px
it was the end of a normal highschool day
i was walking home from school with my friends when the truck boys pulled up beside us
one of them threw their empty beer bottle at my head and it nearly knocked me unconscious
they were taunting us
two of them jumped off the tray of the truck and were punching and kicking my friends
i was crying because the beer bottle had given me a sore head
i couldn't fight back and my friends didn't fight back
we knew better than to fight back
they were truck boys
there was nothing we could do
>>
>>5366557
Truck boys make me so mad. They sodomised me with the base of a beer bottle and made me walk all the way home with it still inside me as they followed in their truck while honking their horn and throwing empty beer bottles at me.
>>
>>5366557
I am a truckboy and if I see you walkin again op I'll put you in a world of hurt! I'll never forgive you for what you did to my mother!
>>
>>5366557
I remember when I became a truck boy, good times. This one time, we were driving through the woods and came across a tree in the road. we all jumped out to move the tree out of our way. while the autistic weeb of the group was busy thinking of mlp, the rest of us got back in the truck and started driving. He ran after us but he couldnt keep up. we left the weeb to rot out in the woods.
he was at the bottom of the pecking order in our truck boys crew
there was nothing that he could do
>>
How longs your

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: image.jpg (128KB, 1290x1779px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 1290x1779px
/thread
>>
File: TRUCK BOYS.jpg (60KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
TRUCK BOYS.jpg
60KB, 620x349px
>>5366557
>>
File: coolmod.png (14KB, 74x100px) Image search: [Google]
coolmod.png
14KB, 74x100px
TRUCKIN
R
U
C
K
I
N
>>
>be in highschool
>class ends
>meet up with friends, go to liquor store
>but bottle of root beer becuase fucking delicious
>driving home
>realize we're lost
>see group of kids from school
>try to ask them for directions
>they ignore us
>I throw enpty plastic rootbeer bottle to get their attention
>accidently hit kid in the head
>kid goes down, autisticly shreiking
>try to say sorry, but his shrieks drown out my apologies
>we pull over to help
>kids friends jump us
>we fight back, win
Fucking faggots
>>
>>5366711
whom are you quoting?
>>
File: Redneck cousins.jpg (66KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
Redneck cousins.jpg
66KB, 400x299px
Truck boys ruined my life.
I was doing fairly good in school for a stoner of course once they moved into the neighborhood I quit going to school as previously reported who wants to have to walk to school with a beer bottle up your ass
In their kids oh my God their kids they're just as bad as they are.
They chased me down and started poking at my ass with a stick I just barely got away before things really got ugly they followed me to my house and s*** all over my front porch and my car truck boy children are the worst
>>
File: images (4).jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
7KB, 276x183px
truck boys kicked my ass and stole my girl
>>
File: images (27).jpg (9KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
9KB, 181x278px
Is that all this is my bride-to-be after they kick my ass and took her
>>
>>5366718
*whomst

Myself
>>
more like s*ck boys ;^)
>>
tray of a truck hahahahah
>>
>>5366912
it's an australian term i don't know what you call it in america
>>
>>5366557
get a load of this nerd
>>
I'm a truck boy.
What does that mean?
It means you know me I don't know you.
It means you talk about me with your boyfriends while I get intimate with your girlfriends.
It means I make my own lane while you can't even stay in yours.
Truck boys are men and they don't play games with people.
They take what they want while you bitch about it.
Truck boys for life.
Truck boys are forever.
>>
File: fuu.png (33KB, 220x153px) Image search: [Google]
fuu.png
33KB, 220x153px
>>5367242
>>
>>5366557
bunch o gay lovas
>>
truck boys wilin' out and thowed af bruh
>>
File: 798789788.jpg (341KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
798789788.jpg
341KB, 1280x960px
I saw some one get violated in the high school locker room by a group of truck boys once. As soon as I saw them grab him I looked at them all and said you're all a bunch of fucking faggots who should just get it over with and fuck each other up the ass, and all they could do was look back in rage because I drove one of these. I always hated fucking trucks because only queers with a small dick drive them, but driving this bad boy kept my anus exit only through all of high school.
>>
yea m8
>>
File: IMG_1167.jpg (35KB, 450x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1167.jpg
35KB, 450x274px
(Hank, Jr.) Can you name the truck with four wheel drive, Smells like a steak, and seats thirty five? Canyonero! Canyonero! Well, it goes real slow with the hammer down, It's the country-fried truck endorsed by a clown, Canyonero! Canyonero!
12 yards long, 2 lanes wide, 65 tons of American pride! Canyonero! Canyonero! Top of the line in utility sports, Unexplained fires are a matter for the courts! Canyonero! Canyonero! She blinds everybody with her super high beams, She's a squirrel-squashin', deer-smackin' drivin' machine, Canyonero! Canyonero! Canyonero! Whoa, Canyonero! Whoooooaaaa!
>>
File: rednecks.jpg (119KB, 827x547px) Image search: [Google]
rednecks.jpg
119KB, 827x547px
>>
>>5367060
australian term hahahaha thats quality stuff friend :))
>>
>>5367999
>99
>dubs

nice
>>
>>5367999
also generally only big rigs or large flatbeds are called trucks in australia a smaller truck with a 'tray' is called a 'ute' and if the back is enclosed in the interior that is called a 'four wheel drive' or a 'jeep' as a synecdoche and it may not actually refer to a jeep
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.