[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, how's it goin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 15

File: jaden-smith-1.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
jaden-smith-1.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
Hey guys, how's it goin
>>
its ya boi
>>
>>5357162
not too bad
>>
>>5357163
ye
>>5357164
noice
>>5357166
How Can Your Dubs Be Real If Your Post Isn't Real?
>>
>>5357170
>How Can Your Dubs Be Real If Your Post Isn't Real?
Let's find out.
>>
>>5357172
That post literally doesn't exist anymore, and therefore neither do the dubs. This is an existential quandary.
>>
Let me tell you what happened to me the other day. I received a letter from the Customs Department. They asked me to come to their examination counter to collect a parcel which they had for me. When I got there the following day, I noticed a man in his early forties standing behind the counter. The expression on his face told me that life wasn't meant to be easy. He asked me what he could do for me and when I told him who I was, he went to another room and came back with the parcel. The parcel was openned. He took several items out and asked me whether I realize that they were indeed dutiable goods. I was surprised that he had openned the parcel without me being present. I told the officer that the parcel was unexpected, and from its contents I realized that it must be a present from my mother. I didn't want to pay customs duty because I had not imported the items nor had I paid for them. It was a proper unsolicited gift. In the end, however, I had to pay.
>>
>>5357162
Can I please have my bike back you piece of shit
>>
>>5357463
You misplaced it due to your own ignorance, it wasn't stolen.
>>
File: 341946.jpg (74KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
341946.jpg
74KB, 600x601px
>>5357588
Bullshit was in my yard you were seen riding off.
NIGGA STOLE MY BIKE!!!
>>
>>5357599
Please refrain from using racial slurs this is a nice board thank you also nice dubs
>>
>>5357162
Truck boys will FUCK you in jail
>>
>>5357737
Are you still here?
>>
File: images (20).jpg (12KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
12KB, 257x196px
>>
>>5357779
So what's going on in your life fam
>>
File: jodon.png (201KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
jodon.png
201KB, 300x300px
I'm doin aite
>>
>>5357941
You ever touch a butt?
>>
File: IBftIIN.jpg (76KB, 470x597px) Image search: [Google]
IBftIIN.jpg
76KB, 470x597px
>>5357943
yos
>>
>>5357946
same, it was nice
>>
File: lolwoyne.png (417KB, 529x685px) Image search: [Google]
lolwoyne.png
417KB, 529x685px
>>5357949
was if fat?
>>
i was on some deep shit and life hit me like a mf brick
>>
>>5357955 (Dubs)
It wasn't that fat but it was good, i bit it once
>>
File: eyes12.png (53KB, 772x271px) Image search: [Google]
eyes12.png
53KB, 772x271px
>>5357959
Do you eat ass?

There's something about nice big asses. I really enjoy punching them
>>
le mirrors

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>5357967
No I didn't really want to fuck with her asshole, i mean that's where poop comes from.
>>
>>5357981
Do you have a relationship with this female? If so do you have feelings of infatuation attached with this girl?
>>
>>5357997
I used to, and despite the fact that we haven't dated in years she still calls me every now and then and tells me i'm the only one she wants and that she loves me forever and it's really not cool
>>
>>5358007
So it's a mutual booty call, if you guys still engage in sex

Hmm, why does that bother you? Are you concerned about her?
>>
>>5358009
No we don't engage in sex, she literally just calls me to tell me that I'm the only person she wants to be with and then I'm like okay me too let's be together and she's like I can't
so it gets to be really frustrating
>>
>>5358013
Man, it's time to move on dude. Sounds like she playin games and shit. Unless you really want to get back with her, then yeah you can totally wait. However she doesn't seemed too concerned about you enough to actually try to work something out.
>>
>>5358015
I have been trying to move on, for years. I have explicitly told her to stop contacting me and explained it very clearly. She still just calls me up every few months and it's not like the whole conversation is about us but inevitably at some point she will start talking about us and blah blah. I mean, i love this girl forever, it's impossible for me to stop. I've explained it to her that if she keeps talking to me then she's just taking advantage of my undying love for her. I don't contact her. I don't talk to her at all. I just can't help picking up the phone because I actually care about this person. I have no hope or realy any intention of getting back with her, but if she really wanted to it would be nearly impossible for me to resist. She's a fucking demon and I cannot get rid of her. At least we don't fight or yell at each other anymore though tbh
>>
File: bich.png (69KB, 423x479px) Image search: [Google]
bich.png
69KB, 423x479px
>>5358025
Yeah it definitely sounds like you're still attached to this girl, and still do love her.

Why don't you guys actually meet up in person to talk things out instead of the phone? Is it distance?

You should definitely block her number, you need to realize that this isn't healthy anymore. She's literally taking your soul away from (You). Maybe its time to actually put yourself first, other than someone else.
>>
>>5358045
It's hard to explain, I feel like I'm making this seem worse than it is. It's not great but it's not that bad. It's just this unresolved thing that she refuses to end. I've tried to get her to stop talking to me and it just doesn't work. We haven't spoken since January though. But that was when we had this ridiculous conversation about us being together again and how we both still love each other and then i haven't heard from her since. It's kind of ridiculous. I would think she was playing games with me if she had that much self-awareness, but honestly she's just kind of flailing through life and occasionally reaches out for my assistance. It's hard to understand if you don't know the whole story, and I realize from an outside perspective i look like a beta bitch just hanging on to some girl i used to date and it's sort of like that but not really. It will resolve itself one way or another some day... Maybe she'll just marry somebody and leave me alone finally. That would be nice.
>>
File: 1384857320335.jpg (476KB, 1600x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1384857320335.jpg
476KB, 1600x1036px
>>5358061
Well if that's the case, you should easily be able to block her number. That's one great way to resolve everything.

Let me ask you something though, if given the chance,opportunity, and circumstances; would you get back with her ?

Do you love her still dude? Do you still love her enough to work things out
>>
>>5358064
It's an ongoing battle, she keeps trying to win but i won't let her. It's complicated
>>
>>5358070
Good for you, but it does still need to be established that the relationship won't ever be able to be repaired. You need to have closure, both her and yourself need that closure. It'll help in the long run if you really don't want her to win
>>
>>5358064
Serious answer: Yes, I would, even though I know I shouldn't. I wanted to marry this girl, I was totally ready to just spend the rest of my life with her. Then shit went crazy, and we stopped dating. But she feels the same way about me that I feel about her, the problem is that we had so many problems when we were dating that neither of us want to enter into that kind of situation ever again. So it's really ridiculous.
>>
>>5358074
Like I said, I've made many attempts at closure, and she won't comply. Blocking her number is the only way I would get "closure" but she would contact me outside of phone calls and shit and then if she ever got a hold of me there would be an hour long convo about why i blocked her number.... trust me there's no "easy" way out of this. I just have to keep going and hopefully make it out on the other side
>>
>>5358078
Oh the pleasant concept of marriage. It's a euphoric concept at thought that truly strokes and validates the idea of a human soul.
Do you love her enough that you'll eat her poop?
>>
>>5358094
You get it, I was ready to involve myself in that nightmare just for her. But no I wouldn't eat her poop that's gross. And I know what you'll say. And you're right. I suppose that's the end of it.
>>
>>5358096
You just answered your own question my dude.
>>
>>5358102
Thanks I appreciate you talking about this with me. How's your night going
>>
File: 1491106995229.jpg (96KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
1491106995229.jpg
96KB, 986x553px
>>5358112
I'm working on a paper. My night can be better, but everything is all gucci.

How about you
>>
>>5358124
Oh what's that paper about? I usually wrote papers in the morning tbh. I'm just chillin'. Trying to find that zen as usual
>>
>>5358128
Fictional topic about the proposal of segregating students who might potentially need it. Need to approach this subject in a Rogerian Communicative method.

I am a night owl, I have the most energy at night. Kinda sucks, I kinda want to be in tune with everyone else in the world, but I like being alone at night with less people to deal with lol. The less the people, the more I am Zen.
>>
>>5358146
Sounds interesting. Yeah I am definitely a night person too, but when it came to writing for five hours straight I found it was a lot easier to do in the morning right after waking up than in the middle of the night. But also those mornings were usually the same day it was due so the added pressure would also get me going. I always liked being up at night in the town I grew up in because it wasn't that highly populated and at 3AM I was pretty much the only person awake and out so it was nice.
>>
File: IMG_20170426_220224.jpg (147KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170426_220224.jpg
147KB, 600x486px
>>5357162
>>
>>5358461
Oi! Get off the ceiling!
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.