[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's getting darker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 001.jpg (161KB, 480x953px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
161KB, 480x953px
it's getting darker
>>
>>5352565
you sound buttblasted
>>
>>5352565
:(
>>
it's always darkest before the dawn
>>
>>5352675
same people who say this believe in karma and that it's better to loved and lost than not loved at all

spoiler: it isn't
>>
>>5352565
I wonder what's going to in this image next.
>>
>>5352678
I live in hope
>>
File: 1486330487785.jpg (895KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486330487785.jpg
895KB, 2560x1600px
>>5352565

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8BZ3VhX3YI
>>
Compare a magazine model to an unattractive person. The model gets everything handed to them in life just by walking out their front door, even if they're stupid or sociopathic. The unattractive person walks out their front door and suffers indignities and disappointments, and needs to work thousands upon thousands of times harder to achieve even a basic level of happiness or fulfillment compared to people better looking than them. Why should they participate in society? Why not, whether out of apathy or depression purposeful bitterness and resentment, opt out and shun societal notions of "achievement"? It seems to be a profound delusion in society that no one actually questions the causes or justifications for people to say "fuck you" to society. It's actually really odd that people just ignore how much easier some people have it than others. It seems perfectly logical for someone who is unattractive/unlucky to spend their entire life playing video games. They have literally nothing to gain by doing otherwise.
>>
File: buddha'.jpg (7KB, 291x164px) Image search: [Google]
buddha'.jpg
7KB, 291x164px
>>5352707

Have you heard of the story of the fox and the grapes? Were the grapes really sour?

> “Rahula, practice loving-kindness to overcome anger. Loving kindness has the capacity to bring happiness to others without demanding anything in return.

Practice compassion to overcome cruelty. Compassion has the capacity to remove the suffering of others without expecting anything in return.

Practice sympathetic joy to overcome hatred. Sympathetic joy arises when one rejoices over the happiness of others and wishes others well-being and success.

Practice non-attachment to overcome prejudice. Non-attachment is the way of looking at all things openly and equally. This is because that is. Myself and others are not separate. Do not reject one thing only to chase after another.
I call these the Four Immeasurables. Practice them and you will become a refreshing source of vitality and happiness for others.”

> – Thich Nhat Hahn in “Old Path White Clouds”
>>
>>5352761
have ue ver heard about the sycophantic fox and the gullible raven? spoiler alert: im the fox
>>
>>5352565
Turn a light on then dummy. Haven't you ever dealt with night time before ?
>>
File: Awwww.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Awwww.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
>>5352762

Just because you polarize society doesn't mean that your personal books are balanced.
>>
>>5352689
Is Idaho's weather actually nice?
>>
File: pepe.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>5352565
None of it was ever funny t b h famalam you should kys cuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.