[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: MasonicEyeOfProvidence.gif (40KB, 454x295px) Image search: [Google]
MasonicEyeOfProvidence.gif
40KB, 454x295px
I've been thinking about death sforce

these are the possible things I have imagined could happen. there are probably more possibilities but I can't think of them rn

-Death - oblivion: you experience nothing, or rather, you experience a state like eternal dreamless sleep
-Death - afterlife: i'm probably going to hell if this is real
-Death - reincarnation: you reincarnate in a life that is equal to or worse than the life that you currently live.
>i don't want this to happen
-Death - reincarnation: you reincarnate in a life that is better than the life that you currently live.
>if death is necessary, this is the option I most prefer
-Miracle - something happens in this life, like a scientific discovery, a gift from aliens, the discovery of magic, or an act of God, that allows me to live forever without dying and also become the ideal person i want to be, have the ideal partner i want to have, and live as i want to live forever

the miracle option is the one i most want, but it is, as the name suggests, very unlikely, so i don't have much hope. a little, but not much
>>
>>5348747
go back to spook board. this is nice board :(
>>
>>5348752

sorry if i scared u..

it's my philosophy that ultimate niceness is founded on facing the truth of reality, and picking the nicest course of action based on truth; or what's real.

these are my most accurate thinks about death i think, and i thought someone might find them nice
>>
File: nicemonye.png (167KB, 1111x444px) Image search: [Google]
nicemonye.png
167KB, 1111x444px
>>5348761
it is ok, have nicemonye for apologizing
>>
>>5348766
bery nice dubs!
>>
File: good.png (183KB, 388x416px) Image search: [Google]
good.png
183KB, 388x416px
Here is another possibility:

Maybe you become two different people.
>>
>>5348747
>allows me to live forever without dying
Well I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Being able to survive our sun eating the earth in an eternal hellfire until it collapses on itself and sends you flying across all of space with the feeling of suffocating from no air. Maybe if humans discover intergalactic travel sure but even then the universe itself as a whole might end up dieing before you as you experience a vast nothingness fully awake and aware unable to breathe or eat.
>>
>>5348772

h-h hentai

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5348786
> and live as i want to live

you forgot that part
>>
File: 1489035100573.jpg (258KB, 589x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489035100573.jpg
258KB, 589x1200px
>>5348772
I miss Akari

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>5348796
May as well just be a form of "heaven" at that point
>>
File: mirror.png (23KB, 152x114px) Image search: [Google]
mirror.png
23KB, 152x114px
>>5348797
I refuse to play this game. Akari is dead to me!

Dead.
>>
>>5348800

le dubes. problem is this option requires not dying. Also I would like to avoid any biblical apocalypse type scenarios, and would generally like suffering to cease on planet earth. those things would have to be included in the "miracle" package
>>
File: but.jpg (254KB, 709x709px) Image search: [Google]
but.jpg
254KB, 709x709px
>>5348804
but

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
File: mm2.gif (775KB, 1769x1224px) Image search: [Google]
mm2.gif
775KB, 1769x1224px
ask katz he knos about da death
>>
File: export.png (10KB, 75x66px) Image search: [Google]
export.png
10KB, 75x66px
>>5348825
Where did you get that image?
>>
File: l-lewd.jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l-lewd.jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
>>5348825
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.