[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

me on the left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: braaappp.jpg (25KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
braaappp.jpg
25KB, 400x533px
Sounds like rain.

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
Do you think the tanned girl's farts smell different than the white girl's farts?

I think her farts are more gaseous, less smelly but with a sweet fragrance, whereas the white girl is more concentrated, smellier, with a harsher and spicier smell.
>>
>>5347545
wow that is exactly what I think! and the reason I think so is because she probably eats a lot more rice and beans while the white girl likely eats more meats and sturdy veggies.

really makes me think about their gastrointestinal tracts and the current state of their digestive function. you know what they say, "a clean colon keeps you rollin'. a dirty sphincter makes a sad Pinker."

what do you think?
>>
>>5347529
How does it sniffe?
>>
File: a (1588).jpg (28KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
a (1588).jpg
28KB, 500x335px
>>5347529
>>
>>5347582
idk but my phone smel like crayola xD!

>>5347591
i really really really like these knees
>>
>>5347556
My thoughts are exactly the same.

I think it has to do with the fact the tanned girl likely eats faster (thus swallowing more air), as well as drink more gas beverages.
>>
File: Rochester.png (3KB, 151x189px) Image search: [Google]
Rochester.png
3KB, 151x189px
If this is dubs Rochester demands nudes. If not he kills himself.
>>
>>5347746
goodbye old fraind
>>
>>5347746
RIp rosteter
>>
File: dead rochester.png (11KB, 434x468px) Image search: [Google]
dead rochester.png
11KB, 434x468px
>>5347746
>>
>>5347767
goodby rocster we love u have fun
>>
>>5347669
yah and she probably talks faster so less time for air to escape through the mouth, plus she probably doesn't smoke the cigarateyy which is good for her and bad for the whit gurl lole but as much as it seems like white people probably have better raising you can tell that the brownish collective cares more about their people and giv them beter food and learn how to take care of themself mnaybe cuz low income but probably because thye understan what it mean to strgule so they make their offspring better preparde for the real worlde and haha xD I bet sometime her fartds are really stinke and hot but she is so good it doesn't even burnt her buthoel xD!

this is such a nice conversation!

>>5347746
well that's sad...sorry for you're are death, fridndo...I hope you re ok!
>>
>>5347767
He was the best of us. T-T
>>
>>5347846
do u think he gonna be ok?
>>
File: Cupsofnose.jpg (21KB, 84x106px) Image search: [Google]
Cupsofnose.jpg
21KB, 84x106px
>>5347890
I mean he has no neck, he's basically doing the equivalent of putting on a really ugly necklace.
>>
>>5347919
aw that's kinda cute! XD i htink he look so nic ehha
>>
>>5347767
gone too soon ;T_T;
>>
good thred, goodnight rockster
>>
>>5348060 GN, you have a kik?
>>
>>5348073
lol...........kids these days.....ahahaha!
>>
File: analysts_ENTJ_gordon_ramsay.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
analysts_ENTJ_gordon_ramsay.png
12KB, 400x400px
>>5348089 When you go on /s4s but you're also a /soc fag
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.