[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

prease don't take off my mask revealing dog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: Dog-in-Mask.jpg (17KB, 475x285px) Image search: [Google]
Dog-in-Mask.jpg
17KB, 475x285px
prease don't take off my mask

revealing dog
>>
your secret is no longer safety
>>
File: smoke man.jpg (594KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
smoke man.jpg
594KB, 1836x3264px
>>5345617
>>5345623
stupid demonposter
>>
>>5346240
Holy heck that's scary what is that
>>
>>5346298
READ THE FUCKING FILENAME YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT WASTE OF SPACE HUMAN BEING
>>
>>5346303
what does it say
>>
>>5346305
CANY OUT FUCKGIN REEAD THE FUCKNGIU PIEC EOF THSHIT FILENAME YOU WORTHLDSS ASS CANECER RETARED
>>
>>5346310
what
>>
>>5346311
IM GONEA FUICKNIG KIL YOU SPOIECE OF SHIT WOTHTES RERTAORD ACANCER WHO CAKCANT EVNER EAD A FSINGLE FIELGJE NAMER
>>
>>5346314
huh
>>
>>5346323
ISAMFL ABGNOSDH8GIS DFPNAODSIFHJSDHCBPJAEBGPIUQBVDF;KAJNVPSXGFIASNLDGKN;OPAIWHCEPIUFNV;ISEFJNG;QHOERIJSG;hsdf[ awiehfg[io sdngpiuWE[H{[oh a[sifnspiudh;IH[OINASPODIGNZ;LKVNDS;ALKGN;SLKADNG;SKJDC V.KJANXBLKSJDIFAT AEILRGQIERAHGPOIAEHRGPQ3P RGQH43E
>>
>>5346342
heh
>>
>>5346347
DUIFNBIDUQFNBSDIOFJKB;LWKNDSPUIFNGPSIUDUR PI TJEAPDJGPIDANVPIAJNDFJGNASDFN;GSJD;LGMALSDNG'QDOGM;WEKFNB;WEKFN'GQNEF'LKNVQL'DKNCVLKND;GQLNWFLKBNIVWF ;V/K;QENF'OIVNBJKNWO;FKNVQ'EOIFVNW'E,F V'ASKNV/,XMCNVZ.X,CMNV.Z,XMVN.Z,XMNCV.,ZXMCNV,.ZCXNV.,ZMXCNVSDKJGH;SDHF;ADSHLFKJAHSDFPIWEHYRPYWEPIURUYWROIUQWEIOPRUWPFIOS;XKLNCA;EIOGDSHNVKJUWEIRADBJKG4W5UOHREADFBJUTY984HOERND;HOGON ,4H3E;OLKWTNF;Iaoh4lnf;wo348iht;3o4inr2lkwfn;soinnk N;IONL'AKDNV[OISNR89V4IN;OTIHN2 [OI4T H[H 89[2[9 F3WQE [HGI [3TTE [9T 7G T[G9[IU G2BU[[U BG3 [HOU3 HU3 HU [OHU22 HIO2 R3H[LHWE;RFHSD;KFGSDFKJGNHKFKHFGJHGJFHGJFHGHFGJFHGJFHGJFHJGHFJGHJFHGJFHGJFHGFJGHFJHGJFHGJFHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: bob_close_up.jpg (2KB, 178x131px) Image search: [Google]
bob_close_up.jpg
2KB, 178x131px
hi
>>
>>5346351
u bes shut up fore i shut u up
>>
>>5346355
SHUT THE FUCK IUT P WITH THODW REFUCKGIUN DUEBA ISL L KILL YIOU YOU ASSTILE THEM' COERM TME THEREUY ER SUPPOSEDC TO E MIEN
>>
>>5346358
yea bitch das what i thought
>>
>>5346359
I WILSLG SINGLRUN HAJVDKLLYI LEEE DESTROY SYOU WUYSNIG MYU WANCIENT APWOERWSD THEA TARE ADVETYU DASNFERGEOUR W OUSE
>>
>>5346352
XSHUT TH FUCK UP BOB I HATE YOU TOYURE NOT MY REAL DAD YOU XANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO FUCK OFF I CAN GET PIECERINGS\ IF I WANT
>>
>>5346361
psh u aint nothin
>>
>>5345617
Is it wrong that I have the instinct to grab that dog's face and just repeatedly smash its head into the ground? I don't know why, but I got such a surge of happiness imagining my hand shooting onto its face and gripping it so hard its bones start to crack.
I'm a moral person, so I wouldn't, but god I want to.
>>
>>5346374
Yeah you have mental problems you should probably do something about that
>>
>>5346372
BRTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP
HOW ESDOAPINGKL;SDNIOYOUY LIEK THAT AUHUHUIHUHUHU
>>
>>5346382
Canada?
>>
>>5346384
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFLFLFLFLFLFLLFLFLTLTLTTLTLTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>5346378
What actions would I take to "do something about that"?
Actually, before that, what negative effects will this have on my life such that I need to "do something about [it]"? If the something is hard to do, it might not be worth it at all.
>>
>>5346387
Tetsuo?
>>
>>5346391
FARLT ELAND EHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEUHEHEUHUEHUEHUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHIEHEUHUIEHEIUSHEIUHSEIUSHZUHSEIZUHFSIEUSHIUHESIUHEIUHEIUEHUIEHEIUEHI
>>
>>5346390
You shouldn't kill animals for no reason, and the desire to do so implicates that there's some kind of deeper unresolved issue going on. You could see a licensed therapist and perhaps get to the bottom of these issues and best case scenario come to an understanding of why you have these impulses and then find a way to deal with them in a productive way that would eventually lead to a lessening of these impulses. However this does require a lot of time and effort and you are most likely to not seek this path and will probably just let these latent impulses fester until one day you reason yourself into accepting these impulses and act on them.
>>
>>5346399
I agree with the first part of your first sentence, but I'm not sure how one instance of wanting to harm something is that indicative of a serious problem that requires therapy.
I have seen a therapist for other issues (negative thoughts was part of it, but not specifically violent thoughts), and to be honest I didn't much care for the entire experience. I felt like I wanted them to do more talking, and I was doing all the talking without much feedback. Obviously, there's therapy innately in discussing your issues, but I just felt that I'd get more input from their end. Maybe it was my fault for not expressing that want; the point is I don't think I'll do it again for a while.
I am fairly sure that I would never harm something like that on purpose. It would be morally wrong.
>>
Edit: wow i never thought my thread would be so popular!! thanks for the 30 posts guys keep it up please!
>>
>>5346466
ok dubs for you i will
>>
>>5346466
official 30 posts fanfare:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xTGrfs5TXM
>>
>>5346436
Even if it's just a one time thing, it's worth understanding. It may not require therapy but simply a little introspection. Regardless, that image of a dog is just an image of a dog and for it to invoke such a reaction in your is unusual, and the cause of it is most likely something that has nothing to do with the dog at all.
>>
>>5346480
That's fair; I agree that it's something to think about. Then again, that's an easy win since I think introspection is incredibly important. I'm considering setting out maybe thirty minutes a day (to start) of dedicated introspection time. I guess that's a form of meditation, which I've never really practiced, but would like to.
Oh, I wanted to add that one of the reasons that I felt my experience with therapy was poor, was that a lot of the feedback that I did receive was her trying to convince me that I have a good life and am an intelligent, good person, which I didn't really feel helped.
>>
>>5346506
Yeah that's silly it sounds like a bad therapist. I've only had a few good experiences with them personally and even so I haven't been to one in a very very long time and I don't really think they're that good but they do help some people some times so I think it's worth suggesting to people. Anyway, yeah it's good to keep tabs on yourself and have a good understanding of what you're experiencing and why because if you don't stay on top of some things, sometimes they turn into other things subconsciously and it's a whole thing.
>>
File: good nut.jpg (137KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
good nut.jpg
137KB, 600x600px
>>5346480
>>5346506
>>5346508
alright
>>
>>5345617
If I pull that off, will you die?
>>
>>5346508
Once again, I view it as possibly my fault for not expressing those concerns, meaning that they were essentially working blind in a sense. Maybe they're a bad therapist, but they are the one with the PhD in psychology, so I don't want to be quick to say that - I might just be a bad patient.
The thing that kept me from therapy for so long was perfectionism; I felt that I needed to get the best therapist or else it wouldn't work. There's actually a little truth to that, since it's a person-to-person interaction, regardless of the professionalism behind it, but I don't think it's as true as I felt.
>>
>>5346533
It does take a while to find a good one sometimes. And I don't really think someone can be a bad patient. If you're the patient there's ostensibly something wrong with you that the doctor is attempting to fix. Maybe you weren't as forthcoming as you should have been, but they should have been experienced enough to work around that... if that makes sense. But maybe it wouldn't have mattered even if you said those things. It's impossible to say but anyway like I said it's at least good to keep track of your own life for your own benefit and i know you know this already but don't smash dog's skulls in that is sooo ruuuude omg
>>
>>5346542
I considered the idea of nobody being a bad patient, but in general I don't like absolutes like that. I am paying them for a service, sure, but it takes two to tango and if I make their job considerably harder then the only real reason not to call me a bad patient is that it's one of those ideological things instead of an actual attempt at the truth. I think it might be an overall good ideological thing, since it probably does negligible damage to therapists as a whole and might genuinely help some patients. I guess it's not too important either way.
Well maybe it is, because I guess it could hurt some patients because they come into the relationship thinking that they don't have to work towards helping themselves as well as the therapist. I don't know; I'm gonna think about that one.

And yeah don't worry I won't hurt any animals so long as I have any of my basic sanity left; I am really opposed to harming life.
>>
File: 1478873485655.jpg (154KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
1478873485655.jpg
154KB, 800x595px
>>5345617
Dream Team
>>
>>5346553
dcp i dont think ur dum <3
>>
>>5346553
I think its mmmmerific!
>>
>>5346549
I thought about it and I think maybe I should have said there are no good patients because every patient probably presents some level of difficulty but also it's unreasonable to expect a doctor to be able to intuit anything that's wrong with a person or know exactly what to do in every situation. But I still think it's mostly on a therapist if things don't work with you. They're in the business of talking so they should at least be adept enough at that to make some progress with someone. Also yeah it's good to not harm life.
>>
>>5346561
I mostly agree with this, at least to the point that trying to quibble with it would be mostly pointless nitpicking. There's definitely a spectrum of fault to a poor therapist interaction, but they have both greater power and more of an obligation to make the interaction work, so yeah; I agree.
>>
File: Magnificent Dog.png (121KB, 442x276px) Image search: [Google]
Magnificent Dog.png
121KB, 442x276px
>>5346570
We really accomplished something here today
>>
>>5346576
I laughed, I cried, but most important of all:
I learned
>>
File: IMG_1198.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1198.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>5346554
Cade is dumb tho
>>
File: aninmals.all.png (296KB, 500x2245px) Image search: [Google]
aninmals.all.png
296KB, 500x2245px
>>5346592
is not cade is fuckingf STUPId idiot
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.