[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>walk in >see this >what do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: dedanime.jpg (88KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dedanime.jpg
88KB, 800x600px
>walk in
>see this
>what do?
>>
>>5345081
who are you quoting?
>>
byurn the evidence for glory of satan of course o:<
>>
Have sex with her

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>5345081
Joining the party
>>
File: 1492704497382.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492704497382.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
sniffe the grills butte of course uwu
>>
>>5345081
>log onto internet via dial up connection
>see this
>rejoice at the thought of all stupid faggots who post anime actually coming to their senses and FUCKING OFF AND DYING
>GET IT OVER WITH YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO DO IT BITCH DIE
>>
do you think she peed herself lol i would just lie underneith and wait for her golden nectar xx
>>
>>5345081
The noose didn't even tighten down to strangle her, depending on how long she's been there the worse she could have gotten is a crushed Adam's apple. Her neck veins are still free so blood should still be going to her brain

This lole isn't dead, she's alive, and I'm gonna save her because I can't save myself
>>
>Look for the murder, cause there's nothing that she could haw used to stand on. That means she was hanged by some one. Also her neck doesn't look broken, you know - like a hanged person.
>>
>>5345081
There should be pee
>>
>>5345081
fiddle her diddle
>>
>>5345081
smash dat rigormortis tite pussay
>>
Leave it for decoration
>>
>>5345081
return to previous save state

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
STICK PEEPEE IN POOPOO
>>
>>5345081
Take her down from there, brush her teeth, change her into pjs, and put her to bed. My little sister used to joke around like this all the time too.
>>
forget anime ill put my peepee in the bunny
>>
sniff her socks and masturbate
>>
>>5346106
this tbh
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.