[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on these guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
I know they're twins, but that's it. Why do I keep hearing about these guys? Their hideous faces are kind of hypnotic.
>>
>>5342924
this
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 633x451px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 633x451px
>>5342924
>>
>Rothschild, a bow and arrow in the Bogdanovs

>Contact with aliens

>Have the ability like psycho

>Iron is a fair fist to control France

>Castles and banks around the world

>Lineal descendants of the ancient royal family

>It takes away the first city of Mars (Bogdangrad becomes the first city)

>99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth owned

>The first designer's baby is probably Bogdanoff's baby

>Both brothers said that they have 215 + IQ, but the intelligence on the earth is Tibetan monastery and area 51

>Ancient Indian scriptures tell about the two angels descending to the earth and will bring the era of enlightenment and technological progress that has never been before
>I own a nanobot R & D lab around the world

>You will have Bogbon in you now

>Bogdanov regularly contacts the archangels Michael and Gabriel to send the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who set up a meeting with the highest commander of the Pope and Orthodox Church (the first meeting of two organizations for over 1000 years) and literally a trip to the former leader's first Antarctica literally in Wilks' Bogdanov bunker land?

>They learned fluent French within a week

>The state leaves the gold reserves to the twins. Ft has no money. Knox, the only Fort. Bogdanov

>Twins are about 70 years ago from the fundamental human spatiotemporal reference point accepted from society at the present moment

>Actually, it exists beyond the era that exists in all the space-time from the Big Bang to the end of the universe. I do not yet understand their ultimate plan. I hope they are benevolent.
>>
>>5342924
the mysterious twins
>>
>>5342937
who are you quoting?

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5342937
Bone and a row, spooky :^O
Contact with youtube staff (wowe, i kno right?)

get fugpilled XD

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>5342937
>They learned fluent French within a week
They're not human, are they? I mean... No way. That didn't happen.
>>
>>5343361
They are not of this world, they are using humanoid avatars to exist on the same plane as us.
>>
Whats their names?

The fuck even are these things?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRgtviNKy0Y

welcome to the bogside.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ

here's a smaller dosage, easier to get bogpilled.
>>
>they are aliens
>gay
>>
>>5342924
they got stung on face by a large number of bees
>>
why are /pol/ memes so shitty
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.