[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If humans poop poop, what does poop poop? More poop? Would poop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: b36.png (390KB, 898x610px) Image search: [Google]
b36.png
390KB, 898x610px
If humans poop poop, what does poop poop? More poop? Would poop pooping poop be considered giving birth?

These are the questions that haunt me...
>>
>>5342764
is poop alive
>>
poop must feel great above your cock and pushing their face on it
>>
Nothing, poop is not a living organism
>>
>>5342771

But how do you KNOW? For this, we'll consult the poop experts of Google. It turns out poop is a host for many germs and bacteria, just as humans are. To deny the rights of poop is to poop on the very fundamentals of the rights of ANY living organism!
>>
>>5342792
poop doesn't have a digestive system so it can't poop
>>
While poop can not poop many organisms poop other items. In beer for example yeast eats barley and then poops out alcohol.
>>
>>5342804
youre mom poops out alcohol
>>
The organisms in poop probably poop but it's not the same poop
>>
how do i fortune

*fortune*
pls help somebody told me to do it and it not work pls

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
File: star.png (366KB, 494x489px) Image search: [Google]
star.png
366KB, 494x489px
How much poop would a poop poop if a poop could poop poop?
>>
>>5342764
Approximately 25% of human poop is discarded, single celled symbiotic life, without which digestion of many forms of nutritional food would be impossible; animal meat to name only one example. These single celled, symbiotic life forms digest matter inside the human digestive tract, and convert molecular matter into alternate molecules, which the human digestive tract can then process. It is conceivable that some amount of this molecular transformation by way of single celled, symbiotic life occurs post elimination.

Thus, the answer to your query is poop. Poop poops yet smaller poop.

Isn't life amazing?
>>
Poop poops out poop which poops out poop which poops out pringles which poops out poop which poops pee which pees poop which poops steel which poops ganja whcih poops
>>
>>5342764
Birth is a process by which multicelluar life generates additional organisms, by way of sexual reproduction. While the single celled, symbiotic life forms that poop do generate additional organisms by way of reproduction, because they are not multicelluar, and they are not sexual, their form of reproduction is not classified as birth, but rather mitosis.

Furthermore the molecules that the single celled, symbiotic life transforms into poop do not share the DNA of the cells generating additional organisms by way of mitosis, and therefor are different from the molecular matter the cells retain, in order to generate such additional organisms.

Thus, their poop, while the yet smaller poop of human poop, is not of classified as the same type of matter as the single celled, symbiotic life that pooped it.

Wow. I am amazed by the processes of life.
>>
>>5342901
I want to fucc this bug right here
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.