[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever considered masturbating to Keksandra, [s4s]?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1477570694447.png (2MB, 2400x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1477570694447.png
2MB, 2400x3000px
Have you ever considered masturbating to Keksandra, [s4s]?
>>
been there done that
>>
>>5340689
that isn keksandra btw she doesn lewd
>>
It has been 4 hours since I successfully sucked my own penis. Things are different now. As soon as mouth-to-penis contact was made I felt a shockwave through my body. I have reason to believe I have super strength and telekinesis now.. 3 hours after contact I noticed a van parked on my street but no one has entered or exited the car since its arrival. I fear for my safety, I'm not sure what sort of power I may have stumbled upon but it's possible that the government has found out

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>5340703
nice to see someone using my OC
>>
>>5340718
>>
>>5340719
>>
>>5340689
imfuggingplying
>>
I want to wear a Keksandra bodysuit and put dildos up my butt
>>
>>5340965
You can do one of those things at least :^)
>>
>>5340975
yeah I know, I guess I can buy the dildos while wearing the bodysuit though
>>
File: d s4s.jpg (396KB, 900x1030px) Image search: [Google]
d s4s.jpg
396KB, 900x1030px
>considered
>>
>>5341049
this is lelaura

keksandra doesn lewd

easy mistake ;^)
>>
>>5341059
What about OP pic?
>>
>>5341049
good naughty Keksandra
TWO benis tentacles in her butte too!
>>
How wide can Keksandra's asshole go?
She can fit six dildos, yes, but how far can she go?
I think she could take two fists.
I think she could take two legs all the way up to the thighs
In fact, I bet Keksandra could push a small bowling ball into her asshole.
>>
>>5341059
this keksandra is clean >:(>>5341076
>>
>>5340708
How did you manage to do that? I can never quite reach mine.... M-maybe I'm too small?

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5340689
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Keksandra, is in fact, Lelaura. Keksandra is not a lewd person by nature, in fact she actively detests lewd (and by extension, rude) behavior. Lelaura, on the other hand, is the embodiment of lewd. She looks identical to her sister, Keksandra, and actively attempts to tarnish her reputation through obscene acts.

Learn the difference between a Lelaura and a Keksandra. It could save your life.
>>
File: do you even masturbate.png (583KB, 799x850px) Image search: [Google]
do you even masturbate.png
583KB, 799x850px
>>5340689
>>
Keksandra loves it when you fist her with both arms at the same time.
She loves it when you abuse her buttehole with tons of toys.
>>
considered it? yes
done it? yes
get my gf to dress up as keksandra and "do stuff" to her? dont have a gf
>>
>>5341444
i dont care for this thread but I am checking these trips
>>
>>5341444
Checking
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.