[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

:3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1375076156597.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1375076156597.png
49KB, 500x500px
:3
>>
this is nice spikeman
>>
>>5339834
That's why I posted it. I was looking through images and saw that and was reminded of [s4s]'s spikeman thing.
I think I saved it from a /v/ Chrono Trigger thread (obviously)
>>
>>5339845
lel cool can i sav this pls?
>>
File: Untitled.png (40KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
40KB, 640x400px
>>5339936
>>
>>5339953
wowe thank u ^-^
>>
i have never died to spikeman. is this to be expected?
>>
>>5340046
maybee ur jus THAT gud XD
>>
>>5340046
It's not a terribly difficult fight, all things considered. Previous bosses teach you all about the various game mechanics.
>>
File: Spikeman addresses Congress.png (1MB, 1012x623px) Image search: [Google]
Spikeman addresses Congress.png
1MB, 1012x623px
>>5339830
Spikeman address a Congres? Wowow wat??
>>
>>5340046
i died to spikeman when i accidentally fell into the bucket
>>
>>5340065
Except the fact that, y'know, the actual thing you have to fight in his final form is the small little dongle on the right. I don't think anything could have prepared us for that.
>>
>>5340077
True, but I can't remember if there were any devastating parts to the fight compared to other bosses. I mean, a schtick of the fight is him copying previous bosses.
I think he ranks pretty low in the JRPG boss hierarchy, even before the whole optiona-boss-is-the-real-boss thing that's been part of games for the past 15 or so years.
>>
>>5340088
... I remember for the Nizbel part of that fight where you were supposed to have Chrono or Magus for Lightning magic, I totally blanked and didn't have them in my party, so it was a whole hour of me dealing 1 or 2 damage each turn. It was absolutely brutal.
>>
>>5340102
>Nizbel
Had to look it up, but I had a feeling you were referring to the dinosaur since you mentioned lightning damage. Yeah, that sounds pretty bad. Didn't it make victory all the sweeter?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.