[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mooooooooooooooods :^(

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: never_tell_me_the_odds.jpg (51KB, 680x645px) Image search: [Google]
never_tell_me_the_odds.jpg
51KB, 680x645px
Pls remove horse boys???

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5338447
umm, no sweety! you see, this is our board now!
>>
File: john-dadsfelway.jpg (38KB, 358x298px) Image search: [Google]
john-dadsfelway.jpg
38KB, 358x298px
>>5338447
Let me give you five motherfucking very good reasons why John Elway can bring the pain:

JOHN ELWAY, JOHN "FUCK YOU" ELWAY, JOHN "EAT FUCKING SHIT" ELWAY, JOHN "I AM THE STATE" ELWAY, and JOHN "I WILL RAM THIS MEME DOWN YOUR THROAT UNTIL YOU LOVE IT" ELWAY.

You see, John Elway wasn't always football. There was a time when John Elway was only 29, maybe 33% football. However when the Lord Jesus Christ called him on the phone and said John Elway you need to be 100% football, do you know what he did? Do you think he just laid down and sucked his thumb and cried the way you probably would you pussy? No, fuck no. John Elway took the fucking call and answered.

John Elway was always the man to become football. John Elway was sired by Dan Reeves, born of Rainbow Dash, conceived in fire, Master of Football, Lord of the Denver Broncos now and Forever.

In the Name of Jesus Christ and God Bless American.
>>
>>5338452

D: first the newfigs came after the election and the board lost its waay for a bit ... but then it was starting to get back to its old self ... and now there's too much HORES COCK
>>
>>5338452
Stop being smug about posting images of horses you found on google. it's quite rude
>>
File: punishrude.gif (263KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
punishrude.gif
263KB, 800x800px
>>5338452

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>5338447
pls stop spamming horses people stopped caring about my megumin spamming now and I really don't have a reason to live if I don't get (you)'s to my unfunny threads because that's the only accomplishment I have in my life :((((
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 260x194px
>>5338491
Hi, I'm John Elway and it's really nice to meet a fan. Back when I was 11 years old I killed a bear with my fist and stole its power, and made that power into football.

The Lord Jesus Christ blessed me with a solid gold cock which gave me the power to rule Equestria, and I brought football to the land and all the ponies rejoiced, for they now had all the footballs just like me, John Elway. And so it shall be, forever.

Amen. Praise Football.
>>
>>5338495
This is just sad friend. Maybe you should go out and try to communicate with a human being?
>>
>>
File: 1456854324164.jpg (334KB, 1131x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1456854324164.jpg
334KB, 1131x1221px
>>5338471
we've posted some nice horses though. This one is my favorite.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.