[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have been memeing along with the hoersposters for days now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 100!.png (812KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
100!.png
812KB, 600x600px
>have been memeing along with the hoersposters for days now
>just found out it was supposed to be a raid
3 differend boards are raiding here but it dusnt even change anything cus dis whole bord is one big raid xdd like who am i even quoting hahaha what a life
>>
pls show ur work
>>
/jp/ and /qa/ are falseflags. It's all coming from an /mlp/ discord.
>>
File: Stalin2.jpg (886KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin2.jpg
886KB, 800x1067px
>>5338282
Only if you want part marx.
>>
this is why s4s is best guy
>>
>>5338107
What raid? I don't see anything?
>>5338294
huh?
>>5338301
can u pls explain what is going on Mr. Dzhugashvili?

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
File: john-dadsfelway.jpg (38KB, 358x298px) Image search: [Google]
john-dadsfelway.jpg
38KB, 358x298px
>>5338107
Let me give you five motherfucking very good reasons why John Elway can bring the pain:

JOHN ELWAY, JOHN "FUCK YOU" ELWAY, JOHN "EAT FUCKING SHIT" ELWAY, JOHN "I AM THE STATE" ELWAY, and JOHN "I WILL RAM THIS MEME DOWN YOUR THROAT UNTIL YOU LOVE IT" ELWAY.

You see, John Elway wasn't always football. There was a time when John Elway was only 29, maybe 33% football. However when the Lord Jesus Christ called him on the phone and said John Elway you need to be 100% football, do you know what he did? Do you think he just laid down and sucked his thumb and cried the way you probably would you pussy? No, fuck no. John Elway took the fucking call and answered.

John Elway was always the man to become football. John Elway was sired by Dan Reeves, born of Rainbow Dash, conceived in fire, Master of Football, Lord of the Denver Broncos now and Forever.

In the Name of Jesus Christ and God Bless American.
>>
>>5338294
Natsee wud never false flag, they gud nd nicee
>>
>>5338294
That's just what they want you to think. To me this stinks of /q/.
>>
>>5338332
its rly da joos
>>
To: OP
whom are you quoting?
>>
>>5338339
They carried it out, but the plan was originally EU.
>>
>>5338363
You just got played, this raid is being masterminded by the CIA
>>
yes it does
the front page is nothing but horses and anime
I... I wish we could do something about it but it seems like we are hopeless...
it was good while it lasted guys but I think this is the end for [s4s]
>>
File: beenicehoney.png (153KB, 393x350px) Image search: [Google]
beenicehoney.png
153KB, 393x350px
>>5338565
jus bee nice honey
>>
>>5338565
lole u are obviously an /mlpol/fig trying to cause drama but yu still dont have you're board back xDdd
>>
>>5338526

It's bigger than that.
>>
>>5338583
oh fugg
>>
>>5338294
this
>>
>>5338583
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>5338629
J
>>
File: 99.jpg (13KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
99.jpg
13KB, 300x169px
>>5338107
>>5338581
dumb horseposter
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.