[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is his name?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 14

File: Name.png (3KB, 151x189px) Image search: [Google]
Name.png
3KB, 151x189px
What is his name?
>>
>>5337286
le white supremacist man
>>
File: le-white-supremacist-man.png (4KB, 151x189px) Image search: [Google]
le-white-supremacist-man.png
4KB, 151x189px
>>5337295 Go on
>>
File: Denver-Broncos-2-1.jpg (150KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
Denver-Broncos-2-1.jpg
150KB, 782x782px
>>5337286
You want to know his name? I'll tell you his name. Two words: John Elway.

John Elway was born a pauper to a pawn on a Christmas day when the (((New York Times))) said God is dead, and the war's begun; Dan Reeves has a son today.

And he shall be John Elway, and he shall be a good man.
>>
File: John-Elway.png (5KB, 151x189px) Image search: [Google]
John-Elway.png
5KB, 151x189px
>>5337319 Go on
>>
File: coolpizzabro.png (1MB, 894x777px) Image search: [Google]
coolpizzabro.png
1MB, 894x777px
le epin 'za eat man
>>
File: le-epin-za-eat-man.png (5KB, 151x189px) Image search: [Google]
le-epin-za-eat-man.png
5KB, 151x189px
>>5337385 Go on
>>
piece of shit god
>>
File: peice-of-shit-god.png (4KB, 151x189px) Image search: [Google]
peice-of-shit-god.png
4KB, 151x189px
>>5337452 Oh fuck, you've done it now. This was an innocent board until you made him an unstoppable monster lvl. 32 in shitposting. Now you need to have an equally indestructible force
to stop this immovable object. What do you do?
>>
File: elway_twitter_avatar3_400x400.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
elway_twitter_avatar3_400x400.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>5337371
John Elway was born a pauper to a pawn on a Christmas day when the (((New York Times))) said God is dead, and the war's begun; Dan Reeves has a son today.

And he shall be John Elway, and he shall be a good man.
>>
>>5337482 So does he fight the peice of shit god and save this threads existence? Or does he let it die down like the worthless garbage that it is?
>>
rochester i gues
>>
>>5337493
John Elway will fight if you choose to fight.

People need football to shake them out of apathy and you can't do that as the Oakland Raiders. As the Oakland Raiders, you're flesh and blood, you can be ignored, you can be destroyed; but as John Elway... as John Elway you can be incorruptible, you can be everlasting.

Become John Elway, anon. Become football.

t. Football.
>>
File: Piece of shit god spelt right.png (4KB, 151x189px) Image search: [Google]
Piece of shit god spelt right.png
4KB, 151x189px
>>5338066 Bring it on John Elway.
>>
File: john-dadsfelway.jpg (38KB, 358x298px) Image search: [Google]
john-dadsfelway.jpg
38KB, 358x298px
>>5338103
Let me give you five motherfucking very good reasons why John Elway can bring the pain:

JOHN ELWAY, JOHN "FUCK YOU" ELWAY, JOHN "EAT FUCKING SHIT" ELWAY, JOHN "I AM THE STATE" ELWAY, and JOHN "I WILL RAM THIS MEME DOWN YOUR THROAT UNTIL YOU LOVE IT" ELWAY.

You see, John Elway wasn't always football. There was a time when John Elway was only 29, maybe 33% football. However when the Lord Jesus Christ called him on the phone and said John Elway you need to be 100% football, do you know what he did? Do you think he just laid down and sucked his thumb and cried the way you probably would you pussy? No, fuck no. John Elway took the fucking call and answered.

John Elway was always the man to become football. John Elway was sired by Dan Reeves, born of Rainbow Dash, conceived in fire, Master of Football, Lord of the Denver Broncos now and Forever.

In the Name of Jesus Christ and God Bless American.
>>
File: piece-of-shit-god-death.png (5KB, 151x189px) Image search: [Google]
piece-of-shit-god-death.png
5KB, 151x189px
>>5338133 With the full power of football called upon John Elway, the force of football FUCKS SHIT UP. Piece of Shit God knows and makes a plea but John Elway does not accept any petty plea deals from a false god. Piece of Shit god is no more.
>>
File: Rochester-Thankyou.png (3KB, 151x189px) Image search: [Google]
Rochester-Thankyou.png
3KB, 151x189px
Rochester thanks John Elway for his courageous acts of honor on this day, his selfless actions have saved /s4s/ from Piece of Shit God for know. But know, there will always be a place where John Elway is needed.
Stay safe folks.
>>
File: john-elway-contract-extension.jpg (366KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
john-elway-contract-extension.jpg
366KB, 1536x1024px
>>5338649
>>5338598
Hi, I'm John Elway and it's really nice to meet a fan. Back when I was 11 years old I killed a bear with my fist and stole its power, and made that power into football.

The Lord Jesus Christ blessed me with a solid gold cock which gave me the power to rule Equestria, and I brought football to the land and all the ponies rejoiced, for they now had all the footballs just like me, John Elway. And so it shall be, forever.

Amen. Praise Football.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.