[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone is taking a dump on the core values of something,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: rijrkbM8T.gif (74KB, 454x382px) Image search: [Google]
rijrkbM8T.gif
74KB, 454x382px
If someone is taking a dump on the core values of something, is that considered trolling?
>>
autistic children screeching is the farthest thing from "trolling" tbh
>>
>>5336168
be more specific
>>
>>5336185
Say someone makes a thread about Mustangs on /o/, and some guy walks in and starts to tell lies about Mustangs. They blatantly insult and generally act like a total moron about mustangs, but they act like they're innocent, because to them they're just posting their opinion without concern for those who actually like Mustangs.

Would that make them a troll?
>>
>>5336393
sounds like crippling antisocial personality disorder tbh
>>
>>5336168
The question mark is backwards
>>
>>5336393
are you a weeb, who is talking about our new overlords from mlpol?
>>
>>5336168
Yes. Vacuum up a log of shit with my Andy sixx asshole into mouth
>>
>>5336421
So is it trolling? I'm pretty sure it is. It might be accidental in some cases, but it's still obviously not OK.

>>5336440
I'm not a weeb. Anime spam is bad.
>>
>>5336474
what you're describing in >>5336393 is compulsive manipulative behavior, which I'd differentiate from trolling because trolling traditionally requires emotional detachment and creativity, while antisocial personality disorder manifests in repetitive impulsive behaviors involving very little conscious thought
>>
>>5336502
like those jp 2d random threads?
>>
>>5336517
i'm not sure what you're referring to... typically the behavior is deliberately antagonistic
>>
>>5336502
I thought trolling was:
"make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them."
So is it a troll and a shitpost? I can guarantee they aren't attached emotionally. Whatever the case is, they obviously don't belong at all.
>>
>>5336528
I don't particularly care to get into the pedantic definitions of things, but I always thought of trolling as having philosophical or creative intention behind it; someone who merely posts offensively with the sole goal of hurting others is not trolling, they are sublimating their mental illness
>>
>>5336541
So you'd say it's shitposting at least? I mean, it can be accidental, but for it to be accidental in this case, the person would have to be SEVERELY mentally challenged to think what they're doing is OK. It's the kind of thing that just isn't acceptable or reasonable.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8KB, 262x193px
>>5336522
Nice dubs bro.
>>
>>5336574
I think most reasonable people would agree that it's unacceptable to enter an occupied area, start smashing things, and talk shit about it's inhabitants while pretending to be innocent
>>
>>5336541
like those guys from /jp/?
>>
>>5336593
sounds like jp to me
>>
>>5336597
>>5336600
don't say things that never get said on this board if you want to make it look like you're not complete newfigs
>>
>>5336593
They don't talk shit about the inhabitants unless the inhabitants start to object to their smashing things. They hold those people hostage by trying to act innocent, when they clearly aren't, and even claiming that the respectful inhabitants are being the rude and incorrect ones! Insufferable blights on legitimately nice things.
>>
>>5336777
checked your lucky digits!

yes jp is the real menace
>>
>>5336777
nice trips fam
>>
>>5336811
dubs nice
>>
File: images (6).jpg (5KB, 240x128px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
5KB, 240x128px
>>5336600
Nice dubs >>5336777
And trips
>>
File: denver-broncos-003.jpg (361KB, 1365x1024px) Image search: [Google]
denver-broncos-003.jpg
361KB, 1365x1024px
>>5336168
You know what goes great with taking a dump? The Denver Broncos.

Denver Broncos are the best footballing team ever. There is no one on earth who can do footballs as good as the Denver Broncos. Many others have tried and failed to be as football. You think you can football like these guys? Heh, get in line, cuck. You'd need to get up about 12 hours earlier and spend all morning and all afternoon being football to football like the kings of football, the Denver Broncos.

Seriously, faggot. If footballing was the olympics these guys would be like the John Elway of football olympics. The Denver Broncos are the alpha and the omega of all footballs, the footballs that came first and last and shall be evermore the football. They own footballs now and forever. Footballs.

t. Denver Broncos.
>>
>>5336794
What is it about /jp/ that makes it so corrupt and arrogant. /a/ is the same way.
>>
File: 6-11.jpg (20KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
6-11.jpg
20KB, 768x432px
>>
>>5337611
nice pencedubs
>>
Why do some people think they know better when they don't even know how to be a good person?
>>
Why do some people try to justify actions that go against common practice and knowledge?
>>
>>5338125
this is not your diary
>>
>>5338129
No, but it is a place to dump random thoughts. Are my posts that much worse than horse penis threads?
>>
ok
>>
>>5336541

/mlpol/ invaded /po/ by making shitty origami.
/mlpol/ is in [s4s] making memes about literal horses and the Denver Broncos.

/a/ and /jp/ are here posting tired memes and anime screenshots trying to claim ownership of this board by basically being butthurt.

So who are you really complaining about.
>>
>>5339123
im not from mlpol, but im funposting hoers nonetheless cos its a dank meme
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.