[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[s4s] has gone full circle more times than you could possibly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: michio kaku.jpg (26KB, 405x414px) Image search: [Google]
michio kaku.jpg
26KB, 405x414px
[s4s] has gone full circle more times than you could possibly imagine. It is a meta, self-aware, ever-changing, absurdist satire of internet culture. It wraps around inside itself and flutters at the center of all infinity. It vibrates and curls with immense intensity as white-hot light surrounds its own pocket-dimension, sparking the creation entire universes with every ebin funpost that grinds on the rails of [s4s] and elements of existence that we don't even have the intelligence to obtain the vocabulary to describe. The board is something out of a futuristic orwellian police-state where everyone is brainwashed out of their minds, or some sort of endless void of maddening surrealism that gained sentience and forms its own echo-chamber of constantly lampooning itself. It steps outside the box and challenges every rational thought the box ever had. It is unintelligible, as mortals cannot grasp the true form of a God. It has gone beyond memes, beyond comedy, beyond human interaction. 4chan was created for the sole purpose of eventually giving birth to it. It is on a stage ascended far above anything your mind allows you to comprehend.
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>5330000
bad post but here's an upvote anyway for effort

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5330000
>>5330012

I thought it was pretty epic :^)

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>5330000
I WANT TO LE FUCK AN LE ANIME LOLE
>>
>>5330000
hi gippo
>>
>>5330000

made me give up and leave tbllpof
>>
>>5330000
that would be true but lately its mostly horny weeaboos and furries erping
>>
>>5330026
ME TOO WHY CAN'T MY WAIFU VE REAL WTF
>>
>>5330022
I don't want to give OP to much attention - im still thonking about it - but I'll give it 2 u r dubs :)
>>
i love japanese science man

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>5330000
Nice digits!
>>
>>5330000
nice 2 c u again new mot ure my favorite :)
>>
>>5330000
well quadrupled tbhonest
>>
erec simply erac
>>
>>5330000
>DUBS IS OWER 9000
>>
>>5330000
this science guy is always like "oh its billions of miles" or whatever yeah i can sound smart if i use huge numbers for everything, and all the people go OH WOW BILLIONS CAN U EBEN IMAGINE?? SCIENCE IS SSO GREAT"

pretty gay tbh
>>
>>5330262
There's a certain level of irony needed in order to post on this board.
That is below the necessary level.
>>
>>5330265
ur mom is great tbh
>>
>>5330000
I knew I wasn't the only one who suspected that [s4s] could be thought of as having its own subconsciousness. As it stands, the human mind itself is composed of smaller subunits of consciousness (ie. memes) competing for a spot on the "stage" of being actualized into words or actions. When you make a thread on [s4s], you open a new topic for it to think about (seeding the "mind" like a visual or audio stimulus provides input for thoughts in a human mind) and the rest of the system produces results reacting to the stimulus. The difference here is that the outside world can look in on what [s4s] is "thinking," but [s4s] as a single entity cannot go out and affect the world in a physical sense.

tl;dr: someone make a robot that is completely controlled by posts on [s4s]
>>
>>5330000
oh wow a le quaddo
>>
>>5330000
trueth
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.