[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brain doesn't work correctly.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: katz abstraction.jpg (128KB, 324x523px) Image search: [Google]
katz abstraction.jpg
128KB, 324x523px
My brain doesn't work correctly.
>>
>>5326482
scoop it out
>>
File: 1477344468620.jpg (139KB, 956x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477344468620.jpg
139KB, 956x500px
>>5326482
but your spirit deep down is pure
*rests my hand on your heart*
you're a good man... a good man
you are destined for great things... this static is temporary...
>>
"lmao why do u have live i dont get it"

can you fucking imagine how FREEING it would be to be that dumb. that fucking complacent and ignorant to ask a question like that "wtf chill bro...life iant dat srs lol *hits blunt*"
>>
>>5326500
Don't lie to the man
>>
I'd say that it's sad that you put effort into creating and posting such mediocre content, but it's clear that you don't put very much effort in.
>>
>>5326508
every thread is mediocre. you just have a sick fixation on me
>>
>>5326511
Good projection dubs.
>>
>>5326457

can I get a quick rate?

dumb faggot. you're obsessed with me, two dozen shit threads and you pick mine
>>
File: tsunami_escape_pod.jpg (622KB, 3369x2246px) Image search: [Google]
tsunami_escape_pod.jpg
622KB, 3369x2246px
Hey Katz I bought you this thing.
>>
>>5326547
awesome can it sever my fucking brain from my spine??
>>
>>5326550
I mean... maybe if you dropped it on yourself, its pretty heavy.
You could also hide inside it or survive a tsunami with it.
its roomier then you'd think and has compartments for food/drink/entertainment.
>>
>>5326563
ok heres what u do step 1: pick that gamesphere up step 2: fuck my headsphere up
>>
>>5326524
Rating:
not made by an insufferably pretentious, wannabe-world-weary, negative to the point of meaninglessness, out-of-place moron.
>>
>>5326641
you act like those words mean anything to someone like me

for someone who has invested time into studying my habits, you've yet to realize nothing will ever "click" or hurt me like you've been trying
>>
File: BudLightRogenSchumer-640x480.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BudLightRogenSchumer-640x480.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>5326645
>>
>>5326694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpevgtdjDFg
>>
>>5326645
No I don't; you asked me for my review, which with the context was you asking me "why me, and not this". I was just telling you why you.

Also, if I were to count it in minutes, I would say that the amount of time I've specifically invested to "studying" you and your habits would be somewhere around zero. I'm not a detective; we browse the same board and sometimes I see you make posts on it, and I think that they range from mediocre to bad and that you yourself are not a very interesting or good person, so I tell you. Whether or not it hurts you isn't really the goal here, I just like expressing my opinion.
>>
File: U.png (483KB, 848x836px) Image search: [Google]
U.png
483KB, 848x836px
>>
>>5327004
>>5327063
I'm getting mixed signals here
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.