[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

end of pepsi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: end of pepsi.jpg (5KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
end of pepsi.jpg
5KB, 300x57px
end of pepsi
>>
F
>>
>>5318212
nO my beverage!
>>
File: C9ewPz5XkAEHLnl.jpg (275KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
C9ewPz5XkAEHLnl.jpg
275KB, 1200x800px
>>5318212
pepsi is literaly hitler
>>
f*ck bepis
>>
>>5318244
dubse
>>
File: 2924a7d2f5bbdecaf8692b2ff0e4190d.jpg (536KB, 700x1146px) Image search: [Google]
2924a7d2f5bbdecaf8692b2ff0e4190d.jpg
536KB, 700x1146px
>>5318212
dose everyone turn into bepis??
>>
oh shit
>>
the pepsi ad was vapid and stupid it's whole purpose was to sell pepsi and any agenda it had was the arbitrary choice of some random jerk off at the company who made it the fact that sjw's and anti-sjw's both got triggered by it for not being prize winning literature proves they're all morons who expect soda ads to cater to their political beliefs or they'll throw a fit it's downright embarrassing
>>
>>5319541
man thank god we have you to tell us how to think and feel about things that tell us how to think and feel
>>
>>5319556
the ad told you to think pepsi is good and to feel like drinking pepsi
i'm not telling you to do anything jump in a lake for all i care
fuck off
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.