[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked for the BBQ sauce, not the Honey Mustard. Why does the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1961.jpg (155KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1961.jpg
155KB, 1600x1067px
I asked for the BBQ sauce, not the Honey Mustard. Why does the place say they offer BBQ sauce, but then they hardly ever give it to me? What kind of incompetent child is allowed to give such horrible service? Fire them already. Hell, take me as a replacement. At least I can serve the correct sauces.
>>
File: IMG_4250.jpg (78KB, 544x517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4250.jpg
78KB, 544x517px
>>5318024
>casuals at MY restaurant
>>
It's like the moron looks at the BBQ sauce, thinks about it for half a second, and says to himself "No, I like the Honey Mustard more", and then puts Honey Mustard in the bag.

Your personal standards don't mean anything when they don't align with reality and facts. Do what people expect of you or get fired.
>>
Quality of service is no longer important.

They care more about speed now.
>>
>>5318024
Honey mustard is objectively the superior dipping sauce so I'm glad the employee attempted to enlighten you. I pray to Jesus that some day you see the error in your ways.
>>
They need to be fired. Everyone is upset and frustrated with the place, including the staff. Why do they not even try to do the right thing by improving it?
>>
Should've asked for the Mulan Szechuan Sauce sauce instead
WUBBALUBBA DUBDUB
>>
"But I think Honey mustard is fine in that order" is not an excuse. That kind of behavior needs to be removed.
>>
How about you stop making it worse for everyone? Every bit counts, but they can't even get the smallest and simplest things right. How can that kind of thing not get someone fired?
>>
"We serve BBQ sauce."

Then why do I hardly ever get it? Why does some human garbage always put something else in the bag? Where is their manager? Why do they not encourage basic service?
>>
It's like that place can only ever make a good tasting bun, but they mess up everything else.
>>
>>5318077
>>5318055
>>5318044
cheken dese HOTE doubles

soon all human interaction in fast food joints will be replaced by the cold efficient sterility of robotic staff who will never forget your bbq sauce
>>
I look under the bun and what do I see? Three chicken nuggets. I didn't order that, I ordered a hamburger.

>>5318084
That honestly might be better. What kind of slacker basically slaps you in the face just because they don't agree with what you ordered?
>>
>>5318077
you're mom has good tasting buns but messes up everything else

nice dubs tho
>>
I see a hamburger, chicken nuggets, and BBQ sauce on the menu. I order them. Instead of getting what I expected, I get something else that pretends to be what I ordered. I ask management what's wrong, and what do they come up with? Excuses for legitimately terrible employees? Sorry for expecting what was on the menu. I guess asking for basic menu items is too difficult?
>>
Do I have to order the favorites of the staff to get anything done? But what if the staff favorites are flat soda and cold, unsalted fries?
>>
>>5318107
Wait a minute, why would such tasteless people ever be working in the food business? Looks like they have the wrong job and need to be replaced.
>>
Tell me why someone that likes insulting food should be working with food.
>>
File: prime-meat.jpg (126KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
prime-meat.jpg
126KB, 800x536px
Look at this steak. Now watch me throw it on the dirt and say that's a good meal for people that like steak.
>>
See what I'm getting at here? Some people clearly aren't suited for their jobs.
>>
>CONTAINS EGG
>>
Do the world a favor by not ruining things. You might get hated less as a result.
>>
>>5318191
Do this.
>>
Or would it make you feel better if I acted like an idiot?

do (((it)))
>>5318191
>>
>>5318024
Honey mustard is good eat it+ b glad your
Not in jail.
>>
>>5318341
The employee should be glad they still have a job, even if they need to be fired. Making lives worse means they need to go.
>>
I don't think lying is on the resume.
>>
Are you telling me dishonestly and being a terrible person is alright? Are you saying that's a good thing that DOESN'T add to daily stress of the establishment and its customers? Do you like defending dishonest and horrible people that think they know better than someone that's more knowledgeable about parts of the menu?
>>
Eat the fucking honey shit+ quit bitching!!!
>>
You need to quit being such an awful person. You make it difficult for you and everyone that has to deal with you. You think lazy lies are the answer to your problems when they're actually your problems.
>>
There's asking for a fancy meal, and then there's asking for BBQ sauce. You tell me what's more difficult to mess up.
>>
Why would someone do that?
>>
>>5318388
Stay in yo lane taco bitch u would probably say the same if you didn't get your taco bell mild sauce
>>
But seriously, why is it so difficult for some people to do such simple things?
>>
all this over some sauce holy shit bruh
>>
>>5319310
Do NOT mess with a man's favorite sauce.
>>
>>5319313
i mean if you are truly dedicated why wouldnt you carry around a bottle of your favorite sauce instead of relying on lazy fast food employees to give you the correct packets
>>
>>5319315
I have plenty of the finest of my favorite sauce at home. I'm told the employees will supply me with the correct sauce. They frequently lie, and the manager isn't much help.i would apply to work there, but I think the chances are slim because I would make several of the staff members feel bad.
>>
You just know something's wrong when some people think it's more important to cover up a bad employee's mistake, than to actually rectify the problem.
>>
Am I wrong to feel like I was lied to?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.