[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*kills baby* my body my rules :)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: prego grill.png (386KB, 791x527px) Image search: [Google]
prego grill.png
386KB, 791x527px
*kills baby*

my body my rules :)
>>
Q
>>
real original, we've all already seen this joke.
>>
why are you doing this friendo >>5316161
>>
>>5316161
>16161
whoa checked

captcha: click mountains
>>
>>5316161
*forces a poor, retarded thirteen year old girl and Jamal's growth stunted rapebaby with birth defects to endure a lifetime of mental and physical suffering instead of pulling the plug before it can think or feel* muh book
>>
>>5316832
win
>>
>>5316884
>>5316832
lmao i hate abortion and it's not because muh book
it's because it's murder and you can't admit it
if leftists just admitted abortion is murder commited for selfish reasons i'd be fine wit it
i only care because you delusional retards use anecdotes and flawed logic to justify it
as an adult who values being in touch with reality i can't respect you when you do this
you're allowed to impose your will on the world the fact that you try to be justified or sneaky in doing so is seriously embarrassing
just say 'my life will be better if i murder this baby' don't act like you're sparing the kid suffering or exercising a fundamental human right
it's not illegal no one's going to stop you if you just tell the truth ffs
you people act like guilty toddlers getting told off by their moms
>>
>>5316920
No, unless you believe in souls (and not even, in a good system), the kid absolutely does benefit from being killed before it can think or feel, it can get as bad as the example and having some selfish reasons for it doesn't change that.
>>
>>5316920
>don't act like you're sparing the kid suffering

But you literally are. I wish I was aborted.
>>
>>5317054
>jumping to the defense of murderers

you voted for hillary too didn't you

PS souls are real, you will find out when you die and i hope you figure it out before that
>>
>>5317054
i assumed you would realise i didn't mean in the specific circumstance you mentioned maybe in some cases a baby is better off dead but no one has the right to determine that even the mother really unless the baby is completely brain dead then go ahead
it's stupid to use anecdotes of statistically rare cases that appeal to emotion to try to sway people on abortion
unless the baby is completely brain dead it's sill murder
>>
>DUDE FETUSES ARE PEOPLE LMAO

I suppose you never wank or use a condom and have sex every waking minute of the day because to prevent 'potential human life' from existing you'd be a murderer.
>>
>>5317147
Care to explain to me why bringing more suffering into the world is better than killing that causes no suffering and prevents it?
>>
Can you people stop having serious discussions on s4s? We have many other boards where you can do that instead
>>
>>5317143
>PS souls are real
Proofs?
>>
>>5317163
that's a stupid childish question to ask
it's murder
whether the child is better off or not is not the issue stop trying to appeal to emotion like a baby person
humanitarian abortion as you're suggesting is conceptually analogous to me killing someone with down syndrome and arthritis because i felt i was relieving their suffering
i'm not going to participate in a discussion about feelings and unicorns
abortion is murder
>>
F
>>
ef
>>
>>5317194
Murder is most frequently defined as unlawful killing. So if it's not illegal, it's by definition not murder. But of course I'm talking to some religious retard who believes in shit like objective morality lmao.
>>
>>5317194
Thanks for your time anon.
>>
ITT: Everyone argues ironically in in a thread that was created ironically
>>
>>5317215
damn you're a try hard lol
objective morality and questioning morality are both demonstrate the same level of ignorance you sound like a squeaker right now tbqh
also by murder i obviously mean intentional and malicious ending of life lawful or otherwise if you can't get that from context and genuinely think you've stumped me you're an irl idiot
p.s: objective morality is a big word mommies and daddies use to describe behaviour that is consistently productive and not harmful because it's quick and easy to say just like how we say we're going to the shops instead of describing the whole journey everytime we need to tell someone where we're going don't worry kiddo you'll pick it up eventually
>>
>>5317237
sessss
>>
>>5317237
>obviously by murder I mean [misrepresentation of what murder means]

A genuine retard, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>5317241
dooooiii people who say garbage when they mean rubbish i am so smart therefore all of my flawed arguments are correct
ladies and gentleman lol
enjoy your euphoria tipper
>>
>>5317241
SESSSSSS!!!
>>5317245

SESSSS!
>>
>>5317245
Except those are just synonyms, there's a difference between murder, a legal definition of unlawful killing and what you're talking about, le ebil immoral soul killing, it isn't 'murder'. Retard.
>>
pls dont make these threads on s4s it kinda just looks like u have no one better to talk about it with so ur like HEY RETARDED MEME BOARD WANNA TALK ABOUT ABORTION heres my passive aggressive thread that doesnt offer any points like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shut up
>>
>>5317194
>humanitarian abortion as you're suggesting is conceptually analogous to me killing someone with down syndrome and arthritis because i felt i was relieving their suffering
a person with down's syndrome is capable of complex thoughts, feelings and hopes for the future, unlike a fetus
>i'm not going to participate in a discussion about feelings and unicorns
value judgments are inherently irrational. feelings are literally the only reason anyone does anything, such as you getting mad now
>>
>>5317273
it's a triggered loser tries really hard to call me a retard and make me feel bad because i hurt his little feelings episode
why do you want me to be religious so bad lol?
like if you say it enough it's true
enjoy your schizophrenia

>>5317334
are you fucking retarded are you seriously going to say the fetus is le not conscious therefore not a person in an abortion debate?
did you just wake up from a coma?
also i'm not mad at all my whole argument is that idc about this issue but you guys are delusional retards who do extreme mental gymnastics to justify baby killing which you've proved time and time again with all these replies
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
31KB, 480x360px
can't we all get along?
>>
>>5317348
>are you fucking retarded are you seriously going to say the fetus is le not conscious therefore not a person in an abortion debate?
I implied that it's preferable to abort a fetus than condemn a conscious person to suffering from being introduced to a garbage environment
whether it's a "person" is irrelevant because semantic arguments are idiotic
>also i'm not mad at all my whole argument is that idc about this issue
but you said you hate abortion and care about it here:
>>5316920
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with murder, prove me wrong protip you can't
>>
>>5317461
yes i see what you're doing moving the goal posts you say fetuses aren't people i say they are then you say you never said they weren't but meant something else and use le semantics meme very good and quoting the post where i said i wouldn't give a fuck leftists stopped lying as evidence i do give a fuck very good troll well done i would play along but i'm tired ok this style of pseudo-sincere quasi-euphoric writing is exhausting tbqh
>>
File: IMG_4218.jpg (552KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4218.jpg
552KB, 3264x2448px
STOP POSTING SERIOUS DISCUSSIONS ON MY POST IRONIC MEME BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1403055960774.jpg (26KB, 396x360px) Image search: [Google]
1403055960774.jpg
26KB, 396x360px
please
>>
File: well_shit.jpg (56KB, 574x528px) Image search: [Google]
well_shit.jpg
56KB, 574x528px
>>5317467
>>
[s4s] encounters a political troll...
>>
>>5317365

No
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.