/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hip hop is good Yah yah yah, yah yah, ja ja

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Hip hop is good
Yah yah yah, yah yah, ja ja
>>
I lost like all desire to listen to hip-hop once I hit 24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq2SIhjMD0Y

the goofy part is I was literally 7 years old when I started listening to geto boys, rakim, rap warz, blofly and quik. flex. eagle. 3 6 mafia, krs-1.
>>
>>5315072
that's not goofy, my white babysitter introduced me to dr. dre and snoop dogg and all that shit when I was 10
>>
>>5315072
>>5315075
dr dre, blofly, snoop dogg, krs-1 why all these niggers be thinking their men and giving themselves these childish ass nom de plumes
plus they talk and dress like clowns
give me a stern old white man who can look after me not some little boy who's gunna make me listen to his baby talk records and spends all out money on magic beans
>>
>>5315084
i feel like you're 16 but you think you're really smart and mature for your age but you're really not you just come off as naive and overly-aggressive in your beliefs
>>
>>5315086
if you're not being le ironic rightt now you should feel bad about yourself for being an over analysing armchair psychologist weirdo who says spiteful things to strangers on an anonymous board and who doesn't realise everyone else is just here for fun and don't take themselves too seriously like he does so all his insults or judgements will forever be a wide miss because literally every post is over his head
>>
>>5315084
I understand you're mentally touched but as a man who grew up around black people and has been to group homes and prison I'll explain it:

black people do things as a "fuck you", like how white guys wear hats bent, black guys keep the tags on keep it straight. $100+ shoes. gotta have nice rims on my shitty car

everything they do is to differentiate themselves from white people
>>
>>5315098
lmao triggered
how am i mentally touched?
because i made a joke you don't like
the fact that i can't post a slightly mean spirited joke on this board anymore without some clueless idiot getting personally insulted and trying to insult me back and come out looking like the 'winner' like a schizoid weirdo honestly sickens me
you people try so hard to be le rude competitively you forget you're reacting to casual asides from strangers on the internet
>>
>>5315110
you're trying too hard

I don't mean that as an aside or as a "waves my hand" dismissal, you legit just lost me.

Don't show your hand so easily.
>>
>>5315117
lmao calling people a try hard from s4s?
you literally got that from me no one did before me
everyone on here acts like they hate me but then i see you posting memes, phrases and ideas you stole from me
i called a guy out on here once and he tried to btfo me later that day in a thread nearly quoting me word for word
it's hard being looked up to tbqh
the sword of damacles is always hanging over your head
>>
File: aziz.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
aziz.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>5315125
are you done?
>>
>>5315143
ooc ooc bts bts ///***

you're honestly so boring it's like you have 0% charisma right now i don't know what you're doing here but i wish you would liven up a little

***/// ooc ooc bts bts
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
I AM A GOD
>>
File: All in the Eye.gif (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
All in the Eye.gif
1MB, 600x338px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LhMlR2wVgI
>>
File: IMG_0692.jpg (169KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0692.jpg
169KB, 750x1334px
I AM THE DABBY DUBBY GOD
>>
File: ci2rpg0vdo276cocir5s.jpg (31KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
ci2rpg0vdo276cocir5s.jpg
31KB, 620x400px
"i've gotta bouncy emphatic voice like a woman or a child and i don't understand the benefit morality has in terms of sustainable prosperity and societal productivity, security and cooperation i think crime is a good thing because my primitive brain can only understand short term thinking and profiteering i'm basically more like an animal than a human being but people keep paying to hear me talk over music and glorifying my opinions which are all dangerously irresponsible and ill-informed and driven by my lack of natural intelligence or a formal education" - every rapper
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.