[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

n i c e p i l l e d

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: t106655b.jpg (8KB, 341x238px) Image search: [Google]
t106655b.jpg
8KB, 341x238px
n i c e p i l l e d
>>
i like this pill. feels nice

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
Have you taken the nicepill yet, mateys?
it's a tough pill to swallow! The nicepill was founded in 1999 by me, who presents and narrates the attached video.
Forget red and blue pills, nicepills are the way of the future.
Pic related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!
Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin /pol/ maymays, this one is the real deal.
>>
File: yjyj.png (66KB, 1280x1094px) Image search: [Google]
yjyj.png
66KB, 1280x1094px
nice shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some niceshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Nice shit
>>
nicepill me on /mlpol/ please
>>
>>5314594
useless faggots kind of like you

no offense, I bet you think you're cute and amusing but you're just a neurotic tranny at the end of it all
>>
>>5314596
tsundere-kun, are you the same anon that stalks CTS? not that that is a problem i like sharing!
>>
File: download (3).jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>
>>5314617
>tsundere

I don't think you know what that word means.
>>
>>5314647
i think you don't know what you're feelings mean ;)
>>
>>5314692
I do understand my feelings! You're annoying and trying to be something you're not: cute.

I'm not tsundere, as I legit do not like you. As far as CTS is concerned, good ol boy went crazy so RIP to him.
>>
>>5314722
where tf is cts does she just not post anymore?
>>
>>5314319
shovve a rake up ur ass rakw end first
>>
>>5314724
Maybe he's just going "dark" hoping someone, like you; would wonder what happened to him.
>>
>>5314594
Practical test of the /mlp/ annexation project, judging by the results it went terribly wrong thanks to the influx of external elements classified as [nu-pol], these new elements do not accept the arrangement we /pol/ and /mlp/ had once the times of crisis(/po/ deletion) happened, we are thus forced to reconsider our partnership.
>>
>>5314722
yes yes i'm trying to do this and pretending to do that and i'm so annoying i just don't let you any choice but to respond to every post i make. it's okay, tsundere-kun. i like you. even though you've said very mean things to me i still think you're a cutie and i promise you i won't ever take advantage or hurt you if you let your guards down. you're a very sweet boy that deserves it to be treated well and i'd love to get to know you better. but i also understand that that might be too much for you right now, just know that i love you and you'll be special to me even if you continue to rudepost in all my threads forever.

>>5314749
that's a pretty nice pill to swallow. i really liked /mlpol/ when it still was a board and i guess that was indeed because reddit was hiding for the ponies. it's a shame the mods took it down
>>
Just in case this isn't obvious to some people, the namefag is a lowlevel troll that can only repeat phrases he has already said or encountered.
>>
>>5314831
haha yeah if a rudefig says it it has2be true :DDDDDDDDD
>>
>>5314831
>f*g
please dont use privileged trigger words on [s4s] :^)
>>
>>5314831
>the namefag is a lowlevel troll that only repeats themselves

so they're like every other namefag here?

They just want attention dude. It's not that complex.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.