[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that "bury pink" is canonically a pink futanari

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1404655410190.jpg (532KB, 1026x616px) Image search: [Google]
1404655410190.jpg
532KB, 1026x616px
Reminder that "bury pink" is canonically a pink futanari madoka, and because futa is not nice, bury is actually one of the rudest things you can post.
>>
File: sfw boarcxd.jpg (76KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
sfw boarcxd.jpg
76KB, 800x480px
>>5308982
this is nice board

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
>>5309010
fignewton OP liberally and eternally BTFO (blown the fug out) this is nice board OP go back to >>>/b/
>>
Umm sorry >>5308982

The error in your proof lies in the statement in line 2 where you said "futa is not nice" which is a statement that we have not yet decided in class.
>>
Op is trolling, when asked what medication he was on he listed 4 different anti psychotics. Dr anon explained the four he mentioned would not be useful together due to of and contradictions they cause eachother

Op looked up anti psychotics online and just copier and past the names

If he lies about something as simple as medication I am not about to trust hes words on anything

May not even be mentally ill just a massive lonely troll

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
؜>>5309136
Being in the presence of someone with psychotic symptoms can bring on the same feelings in the other. It's called transference, a psychoanalytic term which defines the transfer of another's distorted frame of mind onto the person with whom he is interacting.

It is subtle. That person might start to feel like the schizophrenic person feels without realizing it. If psychotic you can start feeling spacey and disoriented. If you don't know what is happening you will think it's coming from yourself.
>>
intredusting, dos it mebe relate to groupthink?
؜>>5309172

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>futanari is not nice
FUCK YOU
>>
here comes the /b/ rude poster once again posting his rude edited versions of bury pink
>>
>futa is not nice
I will knock you into the next dimension.
With my SUPERFIST.
>>
but but I like bury lewdz
>>
File: bury lewds.png (101KB, 321x375px) Image search: [Google]
bury lewds.png
101KB, 321x375px
>>5309210
How much would you pay me to dump this folder?
>>
>>5309267
I'd pay you to delete it and never downlol again :^)

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>5309267
I have 2 dollars and a casio watch
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.