[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey (you)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: HEY BILL.jpg (57KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
HEY BILL.jpg
57KB, 576x432px
Can I take up a moment of your precious time to realize and define the whole truth?
>>
>>
>>5307563

Yeah take up a moment and clarify this for you.
>>
No lol
>>
>>5307553
ok, sure :^)
>>
>>5307604

Because of my high altitude, the attitude of this one dude was just so lewd that he was viewed as rude and pursued by the Swaglord. He was booed and chewed like food in the feud ending a career way shorter than an interlude and dude the word I heard is that your vision is blurred. That's why you be speakin' the word so absurd, but you get exactly what you deserve As I hit and you swerve to hit the curb 'cuz you be totally guilty of the filthy-type phrasing, faltering for sure under pressure
>>
>>5307553
cmon man lets go start a race war

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
ME
E

(meme)
>>
File: 246506.png (92KB, 562x277px) Image search: [Google]
246506.png
92KB, 562x277px
>>5307553
>>
>>5307616
Bill! Hey Bill!

Race war. C'mon. Bring your girlfriend. Wait, what is she?
>>
>>5307657
She's Italian.
>>
>>5307703
Yeah, don't bring her. Hey, you wanna get her?

No, you like her...
>>
>>5307721
It's the same race.
>>
>>5307732
What? No! We're American!
>>
>>5307553
** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! ** post this in 3 threads or you will be fucking killed..

░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>5307805
Watch your language, you're seriously gonna get us in trouble (°∆°)
>>
>>5307721
Well don't tell her, she might tell the italians.
>>
>>5307805
Guys, this is just a joke. It doesn't actually kill you.
>>
File: 1424393452070.jpg (56KB, 520x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424393452070.jpg
56KB, 520x720px
>>5307805
I abuse my hot pocket privileges to cause trees to sprout in places which would otherwise be inhospitable
>>
No fuck off :^)
>>
>>5308166
Oh look some dubs lol wow great
>>
>>5307881
No it isn't, me and my entire family were killed by it.
>>
>>5307612
nigger you are so fucking gay
hip hop is a culture for oggity boogiy losers
men don't rhyme pansy
niggers thinking they're macho men talking like dr seuss fuck outta here
how does nobody else notice this?
>>
>>5308683
your ignorance is not as endearing as you believe it is
>>
>>5308692
your taste is trash calling me names won't make my observations any more or less true
hip hop is a culture based on low iq and high emotion and the things they think are cool and impressive are silly and goofy
call me an annoying idiot all you want idc
>>
>>5308715
calm down there's no need for violence
>>
>>5308683

Thank you for the reply, I see now that I'm not high that you are a fly in disguise and it though it took me a long time I now realize why.
>>
>>5308927
i'm an erectile warrior i fight the yellow menace by penetrating their inscrutable sideways vaginas
>>
>>5308718
haghh
>>
>>5307553
>>
>>5308683

The pharcyde isn't supposed to be macho it's the parcyde
>>
>>5309460

le bearded ladee
>>
>>5308683
"macho men"
Do you think all of hip-hop is DMX?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.