[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U dont post what i like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: DrawOnPhoto_1489923557395.png (981KB, 1439x1084px) Image search: [Google]
DrawOnPhoto_1489923557395.png
981KB, 1439x1084px
So I hate u taco I hate you
+your threads get more hits than mine I hate you.I hate you I hate you.....baaaaahaaaaa haaaaaa

Lol summer fags
>>
>>5306233
Summer came early i guess...

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>>
File: rlymakesme...jpg (50KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
rlymakesme...jpg
50KB, 433x469px
>>5306239
>>
>>5306233
nobody hates you your just a sad self obsessed fu*kwit who craves any kind of attention worse than the most cancerous of karmawhore redditor namefigs so assforce gives it to you up the ass like the fugboi bitch you are cuz we n0 u luv itbby ;^) "ooh ablooabloo anons r bully me halp sweglorb halp" -taco kid 2018 shortly before become an hero by chokin on his own dick
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
I always thought people who hate somebody they don't know or never met
We're a special kind of retard.
I heckle few on here but don't hate anybody.
>>
File: taylor-swift-kaç-kilo.jpg (39KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-kaç-kilo.jpg
39KB, 385x385px
>>5306233
now i'm lying on the cold hard ground
oooh!
ooohh!!!
doubles doubles doubles

>>5306236
>>5306240
Welcome and thank you for joining the del hey group! This board will be ours. We'll dance with the flubes under a beary pink sky untill eternity.
>>
you're both just two freaks who crave attention and you're doing it under the guise of irony or amusement

pity. a retarded spic and a tranny
>>
File: 58885838.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
58885838.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
I don't like your pic I hate you I hate you.lol lol
That just bothers me so much a retarded anon hates me. :-)
>>
>>5306306
>>5306369
Nice

>>5306309
Heres a (You)
>>
>>5306309
I never said anything about "irony", and my posts are anything but "ironic". Amusement? If I amuse you i'm delighted to hear that as you will probably never take the time to even try to comprehend the true meaning of my work. If joy can come into your life in the form of hate for me, let that be my gift to you.

Rudefigs are like fallen angels, they danced with the devil and found themselfs in a nightmare where hapyness is so far away that negativity is the only weapon left to guard themselfs against the hell they live in. A nightmare where everything you do has a contrary effect. You're constantly trying not to care but end up caring the most. You'll try to protect a board but end up destroying it with rudeness. You'll try to insult someone but end up giving him attention. You'll try to break the cycle by ignoring the one post that could have helped you. Being one eternal step behind is what it feels like to be a rudefig. I can only pity them. I can only pity you. Dii te ament.

>>5306387
Who gives a (You) deserves one!
>>
>>
>>5306243
WoAA AHAHA. its always super hard core ironie ponsters who h8en tacoe kid but i find him intriguing and his threads mech me laff cause they are always so bizarre but they WORK, they FUNCTION on a deep level. he's TAPPED into something. can't be denied. gives half these kids cognitive dissonance, how can this dude just walk in & effortlessly give birth to several new hilariouse memem .. long live taco kid ! ! :]
>>
File: offset_1608.jpg (379KB, 1500x1191px) Image search: [Google]
offset_1608.jpg
379KB, 1500x1191px
>>5306822
Thank u
Your not gay r u ?
>>
File: thumb_1173_164x240.jpg (11KB, 164x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_1173_164x240.jpg
11KB, 164x240px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.