[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sforsecraft #2 - Cowe Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-04-10_16.54.27.png (1MB, 2482x1411px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-10_16.54.27.png
1MB, 2482x1411px
Hello, fellow funposters! I would like to welcome YOU to my friendly modded minecraft serber. We have many nice things, tech and magic systems, and a get plugin!

Features:
>Cracked players allowed
>Mods!
>Dynmap!
>Not run by RTG (the guy who ran the old [s4s] serb)
>technology
>animals (including birds)
>marriage between players and villagers with REPRODUCTION!
>Towny claiming system and other amenities!

Modpack download link (follow the readme inside):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6n4e8hui5xuxfv2/mods.7z

Server IP (any will work):
meme.sforsecraft.net
sforse.mcserver.ws
209.105.225.67:25565

Server Dynmap:
sforsecraft.net:8123
sforse.mcserver.ws:8123
209.105.225.67:8123

Discord:
https://discord.gg/xYDPa9d

If you have issues joining in on the fun, feel free to ask for help on discord!
>>
File: 1489786221598.jpg (123KB, 513x635px) Image search: [Google]
1489786221598.jpg
123KB, 513x635px
succ
>>
sounds interesting. What exactly do you do in this server? (Build, towny, etc.)
>>
>>5304811
I personally hope that people just build and hang out, build a community personally. PvP is enabled but I doubt much will ever occur.
>>
>>5304662
me on the left
>>
>>5304911
le Reddit dubs
>>
im 2 skeerd 2 join ...wat do i do
>>
>>5304911
911 XD
>>
>>5305014
ask /r9k/ for help. They're VERY talented at talking to people.
>>
>>5305014
join dicksord grp we can help you adjust fam :^)
>>
>>5305026
2 skeered 2 go there
>>
>>5305029
r9k is mean, why are you scurd to join serb/discord
>>
daaaaAAAAAAAAnngg..... *get pair of glasses* *squeake squok rub them(then to get the fog OFF lol(BOINNK!))* *and then put the glosses back on* DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNGG this is a GOOD serber! *snapp fongers* wise-guy!
>>
>>5305033
Nice doubles
>>
top heh m8s
>>
Braaaap exquisite smell my dear
>>
ready for a good minceraft serb
>>
I like this serb
>>
>>5304643
newfig here
can i get a quick rundown on rtg?
>>
>>5308253
RTG is the runner on the sever esforescraft (not to be confused with sforescraft) the name was to take this piss out of him
he often rufused to listen to the players and would even do things like consider banning redstone due to lag concerns
this caused a split off to form a new server (autism blocks)
after a while of refining we are here with sforescraft
>>
>>5307477
ready for good doubles
>>
>>5308258
P much this and he got way too strict and drove many big or known community members away and even beaned them, very rude dude.
>>
Version?
>>
>>5308258
tats not 100% true because of the noisemaker machines and lag making machines..all made out of redstone

remind this is nice bord not liar slander bord
>>
rtg da serb

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
Screnshots pls
>>
>>5309178
it is 1.7.10
>>5309417
He did intend to nerf redstone due to noisemakers and lag making machines (which were iirc, very difficult ot design and put out, of which only 1 person did one), which pretty much was punishing everyone for the action of one person.

Even then, his server was host to so many stability issues its questionable wether or not that was the true cause of the issue, and not just two very special people spamming 3 trillion boats.

>>5309808
this serb is pretty young, its hard to post screenies of nice builds if its this young
>>
>>5309835
O OK I c
>>
>>5310600
chekd
>>
fetus succ cocc for negative one dollar lole
>>
>>5311030
So wait hell pay me if I tell him to succ me?? Cool
>>
I hope my best friend burk joins again /s
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.